You did a lot of that last night, too.
凯勒 我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say, Caleb.
怎么搞的 汉娜 你一直都有自己的见解
Since when? Hannah you have an opinion about
从甜心波波的发型
everything, from Honey Boo-boo's hair cut
到在你要黄油配玉米时
to the weird look the lunch lady gave you when
给你眼色的食堂大妈
you asked for butter on your corn.
我只是觉得
Look, I just don't think that
你♥爸♥爸没有像你想象的
your dad has changed as much
改变那么多
as much as you think he has.
那天他得到教堂的工作后
Look, the night that he got the job at the church,
我往教堂的募捐箱里投了钱
I put money in the church collection box,
后来他为批萨付账时 我发现是那张钱
and when he paid for the pizza, he used that same bill.
你怎么确定就是那张
How could you possibly know that?
因为那张钱上画了对幸运骰子
Because there was a pair of lucky dice drawn on it.
凯勒 就是那张
It was the same bill, Caleb.
打扰一下 我是来接马尔科姆的
Hi. Excuse me, yeah, I'm here to pick up Malcolm.
十分钟前他刚被接走
Oh, he was already picked up about ten minutes ago.
是吗 麦琪已经
He was? Oh, so Maggie must have--
不是的 他妈妈今天没来 是一个朋友
Oh, no, his mom didn't come today, it was a friend.
叫艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利
Uh, Aria Montgomery.
怎么了
Something wrong?
没什么 好的 谢谢了
No. No, everything's fine, thanks.
马尔科姆
黑暗嘉年华
马戏团
艾瑞亚
Aria?
我不知道你今晚要来
I didn't know you were coming here tonight.
我来这见以斯拉和马尔科姆
Yeah, I'm came to meet up with Ezra and Malcolm.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
麦琪也在这吗
Is Maggie here, too?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
亲爱的 我们谈过的
Honey, we talked about this.
我知道你希望事情能成 可是
And I know you want to make it work, but--
-妈妈 现在没时间谈这个 -艾瑞亚
- Okay, mom, I can't do this right now. - Aria!
你会是被伤害的那一个
You're going to be the one that gets hurt.
先不提这个小男孩
Not to mention a confused little boy who's still wondering
搞不清楚为什么一个陌生男人会是自己的爸爸
how this stranger is suddenly his father.
他需要帮助度过这一切 但不是你
He needs help working through it, but not with you.
已经有人照顾马尔科姆了
Malcolm already has somebody looking out for him.
我得走了
I have to go.
马上就回来 我要把这个带到217房♥间去
Be right back, I'm going to drop this off to room 217.
那是什么
What is that?
一本书
A book.
有个病人之前想看 所以
One of the patients was asking for it earlier, so--
好吧 但是病人需要休息
Yes, well, our patient needs her rest.
你可以明天给斯宾塞
You can give it to Spencer tomorrow.
我明天不上班
I'm off tomorrow.
那么我明天代你给她
All right, then I'll give it to her for you.
艾迪 之前的情况不会再出现了 对吧
We're not having the same problem again, are we, Eddie?
有什么新情况没
Have you heard anything yet?
没有
Nope.
我只知道他溜出小镇了
For all I know, he's already skipped town.
我跟我妈联♥系♥了
Well, I spoke to my mom--
汉娜 不管是你妈妈
Hannah, it's not up to your mom
还是你 或是我 都没法帮他
or you, or me to dig him out of this.
都打包好了吗
Is this everything?
差不多了 就差我的英语课本了
Yeah, almost. Just to find my English book.
好的 我先出去等
All right, I'll be out front.
我正想去你那 看到你车停在外面
I was on my way to your place, and I saw your car out front.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
忙着打电♥话♥来着 你好
Oh, making phone calls... Hey.
我想找从前那个帮我
Was trying to track down a guy who helped me
砌墙的人 看看他能不能帮忙
with the dry wall. And see if he can help...
帮什么忙 帮你编故事吗
Help with what? Back up your story?
他分多少
What's his cut?
什么
What?
凯勒 先别这样
Caleb, don't do this right now.
你应该听你女朋友的话
Hey, you should listen to your girlfriend.
我听了
I am.
而且我也相信她说的 你不是第一次
And I believe her when she says this isn't the first time
从那座教堂里偷钱了
that you've stolen from that church.
我们现在讨论的是什么事情
What are we talking about here?
我们不用讨论 我们玩完了
We aren't talking. We are done.
昨晚你还在维护我
Last night, you were my defender.
-怎么了 -我清醒了
- What happened? - I woke up,
而且我发现
and I realized that this isn't
这不是我第一次被你耍了
the first time that you've screwed me over.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
我还是那种人 是吧
I'm still that person, huh?
你能原谅你母亲的罪过
Somehow you managed to forgive your mother's sins.
但你的谅解应该和她给你的那辆好车
Don't suppose it's got anything to do with that fancy car
没什么关系吧
she tossed at you.
这两者根本没有任何关联
That has nothing to do with this.
也许没有吧 不过要冤枉一个
Maybe not, but it's got to be easier to point a finger
没有好车开 还居无定所的人是比较容易
at someone with a rusty pick-up and no permanent address.
那些不就是你需要的证据吗
Isn't that all the proof you needed?
我需要的证据是我小时候穿过的那些
All the proof that I needed were the ratty hand-me-downs
别人施舍的衣服
that I had as a kid.
记不记得我那件袖子只到我手肘的冬装
Remember the winter coat that ended at my elbow?
还有那些没签过名的许可证
And the unsigned permission slips?
还有那些把我拒之门外的义工
And the social workers, and the foster families
和寄养家庭
who slammed doors in my face
他们看我都看厌了
when they were tired of looking at me?
那才是我的证据
That is my proof!
没错
Yeah.
当你这么说的时候
Wow, when you put it that way...
就连我都不相信我自己了
I guess I wouldn't believe me, either.
我该报♥警♥吗
Should I call the police?
应该 等等
Yes. Wait.
除非你觉得这样会把事情弄得更糟
Unless you think it will make it worse.
什么更糟 A把以斯拉的孩子带走了
What's worse? A's got Ezra's kid.
我是说你看到他们了 马尔科姆没有受伤
I'm just saying, you saw them, Malcolm wasn't hurt.
不过如果你报♥警♥ A可能
But if you call the cops, A might--
不要 千万不要
Don't. Just don't.
我发誓 如果因为我的原因让那小孩
Okay, I swear, if something happens to that little boy
出点什么事 我不知道我会怎么样
because of me, I don't know what I'm going to do.
艾瑞亚 你去警♥察♥局
Aria. Walk over to the police station,
然后报♥警♥ 我十分钟内到那里找你
and report it. I'll meet you there in ten.
弗拉基米尔·德尔科斯 世界著名木偶戏 "浮士德"
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
马上就要演下一场了 外面那个人说的
There's gonna be another show. The man outside said so.
我来早了
I'm early.
你知道 应该是我
You know, I was supposed
去空手道班上接你的 对吗
to pick you up from your Karate class, right?
不过你的朋友接了我
But your friend picked me up instead.
她说她叫艾莉森
She said her name was Alison.
来 我们得走了
Come on, we should go.
你♥爸♥爸可能纳闷我们去哪儿了
Your dad's probably wondering where we are.
我找到他了 我真没用 一会儿给你打电♥话♥
艾米丽
Emily?
妈妈 我以为你已经回家了
Um, mom, I figured you'd be home by now.
我以为我今早已经说明白了
I thought I was clear this morning.
我知道你想要答案 但是你不能这么做
Look, I know you want answers, but you can't be doing this.
回家 我们一会儿再谈这件事
Go home. We'll talk about this later.
发生什么事情了
What's going on?
现在不是时候
This is not the time.
他们为什么让你加班到这时候
Why are they making you stay late?
艾米丽 回家
Emily, go.
我回去路上给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I'm on my way.
玫瑰镇警♥察♥局 失踪人口 机密
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four...
你妈妈没有这个吗
Didn't your mother have this?
是你♥妈♥的♥
Your mother.
没错 我一定是落在你家
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表