No. He didn't say a word the whole drive back to town.
说实话 我觉得他已经怕了 什么都不会问了
Honestly, I think he's scared to ask me anything.
没有海斯汀 没有托马斯
No Hastings, no Thomas--
对不起 这里没有你入院的记录
I'm sorry, there's no record of you being here.
也许我被送去其它医院
Well, I...suppose I might have gone to another hospital.
如果当时你在汉诺威
If you were staying at the Hanover,
他们一定会送你来我们医院的
this is where they would have sent you.
距离最近的急诊室在三个镇以外了
The next closest emergency room is three towns over.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来我们要兜兜风了
I guess we're going for a ride.
这里是汉诺威度假酒店 下午好
Hanover resort. Good afternoon.
你好 我叫梅丽莎·海斯汀
Hi. My name is Melissa Hastings,
今年夏天我住在你们酒店
and I was a guest at your resort this summer.
我有点关于账单的问题想咨♥询♥一下
I have a question about my bill.
很高兴帮助您 我来调一下记录
I can help you with that. Let me pull it up.
我信♥用♥卡♥记录显示我是六月十日退的房♥
So my credit card statement shows me leaving on June Tenth.
-和你们的记录相符吗 -海斯汀小姐
- Does that match your records? - Miss hastings,
记录显示你一直待到13号♥
I show you staying three days beyond the tenth.
-你确定吗 -这里有餐厅 水疗
- Are you sure? - I have restaurant and spa charges
和附加客房♥的消费记录
as well as the additional room.
附加客房♥
Additional room?
为维罗妮卡·海斯汀定的
For Veronica Hastings,
入住时间6月10号♥
arriving June Tenth.
两间房♥同一张卡支付
You used the same credit card for both rooms
在13号♥一起退房♥
and check out together on the thirteenth.
13号♥
The thirteenth.
艾米丽
Emily...
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我要跟你一起去见副校长
I'm gonna talk to the vice-principal with you.
不 不关你的事
No. No, you're not.
是我的所为有失偏颇 不是你的错
This was my misjudgment, not yours.
那告诉我 换做是别人你也会这样做
Tell me you would have done this for anybody else.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
蒙哥马利老师 我真的很感谢你为我做的
Mrs. Montgomery, I'm really grateful that you did this,
但你不明白你做了什么
but you don't know what you've done.
蒙哥马利老师 看看谁回来看我们了
Mrs. Montgomery, look who came back for a visit.
蒙哥马利老师 艾米丽 你们好
Mrs. Montgomery. Emily.
-费兹老师 -以斯拉
- Mr. Fitz. - Ezra.
哈克特先生 你要见我
Uh, Mr. Hackett, you wanted to see me.
的确 但问题已经解决了
I did, but the matter has been resolved.
是吗
It has?
我告诉哈克特先生艾米丽补考后
I told Mr. Hackett about my going to your class
我去班上找过你
after Emily's makeup test.
我猜我辅♥导♥你辅♥导♥得过于投入了
I guess I just got a little overinvested in being your tutor.
这是人之常情
Happens to the best of us.
我也承认了 是我要你当着我的面评卷
I also confessed to getting you to grade her test in front of me
我意识到那样看起来像是
to see how she did, and I realized that might look like
我想让你偏袒一下她
I was trying to get her preferential treatment.
胡说 只是出于专业礼仪
Nonsense. Just a little professional courtesy
有助于改进我们的教育体系
to help the system work better.
不管怎样 说出来我良心好过多了
Well, anyway, I feel better getting it off my conscience.
医疗建筑
A medical building?
费这么大劲只是为了来见医生吗
All this for a crummy doctor's appointment?
太瞎了
Seriously? What a rip.
我们过去查下员工名录
Let's just go over there, look at the directory,
看看科布医生是何方圣神
and see what kind of doctor Dr. Cobb is.
等她离开大厅 我们就进去
Give her a minute to get out of the lobby, then we'll go.
看
Look.
天呐 是詹娜
Oh, my God, it's Jenna!
给斯宾塞和艾米打电♥话♥
Call Spencer and Em!
斯宾塞 通知艾米丽 我们在跟踪詹娜
Spence, call Emily, tell her we're following Jenna.
你可能以为我忘了
You know, you think I wouldn't have remembered
这个机器讹了我多少个硬币
this thing owes me a lot of quarters.
你何时和亚瑟·哈克特成为朋友了
When did you become friends with Arthur Hackett?
没有 但我知道他很讨厌争斗
I'm not, but I know how much he hates conflict
也讨厌做决定
almost as much as he hates making a decision,
所以我想如果我能给个台阶 他会乐意接受
so I thought if I offered him a way out, he'd take it.
他的确接受了
And he did.
所以我们俩都为艾米丽而撒了谎
So now we've both lied for Emily.
我们就是这样给她们树立的榜样
Yeah. Some role models we are.
你为何要这样做
And why did you do this?
如果你以为是因为艾瑞亚的话
This has nothing to do with Aria and me,
-我可以告诉你不是 -那是为什么
- if that's what you're thinking. - Then why?
因为我了解你这样做的原因
Because I knew why you did what you did.
我也是个老师
I'm a teacher.
我们曾经是朋友
And we used to be friends.
谢谢你帮我弄到汽水
Thank you for the soda.
她进了那家店
She went in there.
枪♥支♥和弹♥药♥
枪♥支♥店 她去枪♥支♥店干什么
A gunstore? What is she doing at a...frickin' gun store?!
还能干什么 难道是打靶练习吗
Duh. Can you say "Target practice"?
那是她的车 对吗
That's the car, isn't it?
是的
That's the one.
斯宾塞 你给医院打电♥话♥了吗
Spence, did you call the hospital?
打了
Yeah, I called.
他们把记录传过来了吗
Are they... are they sending the records?
-根本就没什么记录 -什么意思
- There aren't any records. - What's that supposed to mean?
意味着梅丽莎六月没有流产
It means that Melissa didn't lose her baby in June.
她出来了
There she is.
汉娜 停下
Hanna, stop. Stop.
不 斯宾塞 我受够了
No, Spencer, I'm sick of this.
我们对每个人撒谎
We're lying to everybody,
而他们又欺骗我们 受够了
everybody's lying to us-- no mas.
-汉 -让她去吧
- Han--you-- - Let her go.
詹娜 真是让我眼前一亮啊
Wow, Jenna. What a sight for sore eyes.
奈得叔叔教我玩纸牌
My uncle Ned taught me solitaire.
他说只要手中有一副牌 就永远不会无聊
He said as long as I had a deck of cards, I'd never be bored.
他教我玩"八贤者"
He taught me eight sages,
"十二沉睡少女"和"金发黑发"[扑克的玩法]
twelve sleeping maidens, blonds and brunettes.
但我最爱接龙
But I like klondike the best.
摆出来很好看 你不觉得吗
I like the way it looks. Don't you?
没错
Yeah.
-你是游戏高手 -能打发时间
- You're big on games. - It helps pass the time.
打发到什么时候
Till what?
我可能相信 也可能不相信
Maybe I believe this, and maybe I don't...
但你听清楚了
But get this straight--
别把汉娜耍着玩
Do not mess with Hanna.
我来这只想说这一句
That is the one thing that I came here to say,
我说完了
and I've said it.
你俩真恩爱
You two make a lovely couple.
你脑子里一直在嘲笑着我们每个人
You're laughing at all of us in there, in your head.
对吗
Aren't you?
这才是最好笑的
Well, here's the real joke.
我能走出那扇门
I get to walk out of that door.
而你哪都不能去
But you... aren't going anywhere.
你就一副恶心的嘴脸
You...are a lousy kisser.
你一直都能看见
All this time you could see.
第一次手术后就能看见了
From the very first operation.
对
Yes.
你干嘛要撒谎
How could you lie about this?
-只有这样才能保护自己 -保护什么
- It was the only protection I had. - Protection from what?
有人想在家烧死我 记得吗
Someone tried to burn down our house with me in it, remember?
如果人们以为你失明的话 就会掉以轻心
If people think that you're blind, they get careless.
你能看见他们认为你看不见的事情
You see what they don't think you can see.
你从没告诉过托比
And you never told Toby.
他不知道才更安全
He was safer if he didn't know.
你太恶毒了
God, you are so twisted.
那都是拜你们所赐
I wonder how I got that way?
我那晚在你车上
I was in your car that night.
-是的 -你本来要去哪儿
- Yes, you were. - Where were you going?
我只是在开车
I was just driving.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表