Can I help you?
我来看看朋友
Yeah, um, I'm here to see someone.
梦娜·范德瓦尔
Mona vanderwaal?
让我看看
Well, let's see.
允许探视
她现在可以接受探视了
Her status has changed,
但你要放下你的钱包 手♥机♥
But I will need you to leave your purse, your cellphone,
打火机或是火柴
any lighters or matches you have...
还有耳环
Oh, and those earrings.
耳环
Your earrings.
谢谢
Thank you.
梦娜
Mona.
有人来看你了
You have a visitor.
艾瑞亚
Hello, Aria.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
她的来客探访必须有人监督
Her visits need to be supervised,
你们就当我不在就好了
but you won't even know I'm here.
那么...
So...
想玩个游戏吗
Would you like to play a game?
你妈妈怎么说
What did your mom say?
一个下午根本不够阻止法♥院♥颁令
That you can't block a court order in an afternoon.
她需要更多的时间
She needs time.
-但她还是要去吗 -她为尽力而为的
- But she'll do it? - She's gonna try.
-尽力吗 -那是我妈妈 对她而言
- Try?! - It's my mom. With her, a try...
尽力了就有胜诉的希望
is as good as a win.
冷静点
Just calm down.
艾瑞亚见到梦娜了吗
Did Aria get in to see Mona?
现在还没消息
I haven't heard anything yet.
艾莉森她爸什么时候回玫瑰镇的
When did Alison's father get back to Rosewood?
今天
Today.
要我和他去说几句吗
Do you want me to talk to him?
不用了
No.
汉 也许应该是你去和他谈吧
Well, maybe you should, Han.
威尔登侦探说的你都能相信
You're believing everything that Wilden says.
为什么不自己去一探究竟呢
Why don't you find out for yourself?
因为我做不到
'Cause I can't.
而且 你说的对
And you know what? You're right.
你妈妈已经在尽力了 我还有什么好着急的呢
Your mom's on it, so there's no reason for me to panic.
有些事情你必须知道
There are things you need to know...
有关詹娜的事
about Jenna.
好的
Okay.
在你到这里之前 在很多事发生之前
Before you got here, before a lot of things,
詹娜和加勒特交往过
Jenna dated Garrett.
加勒特·雷诺兹
Garrett Reynolds.
我想过要告诉你 只是不知道该怎么说
I wanted to tell you, but I wasn't sure how.
你好像很开心的样子
You seem so happy.
不是 你这么做没错
No, you did the right thing.
我很感激
I really appreciate it.
-天呐 -是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
她原本会成为他的下一个受害者的
I mean, she could have been his next victim.
-我不是这个意思 -别担心
- That's not exactly what I meant. - You don't have to worry.
要是她提起加勒特
Jenna brings up Garrett,
我不会告诉她是你说的
I won't let on that you told me.
你告诉了我真♥相♥ 我很开心
But I'm glad you did.
你是个不错的朋友
You're a good friend.
我当时在场 所以他们邀请我担任主持
I was there, so they asked me to officiate.
听上去不错
Mm. Sounds beautiful.
的确不错
It was.
也挺沉闷的
And soggy.
如果九月份要去普吉岛
If you're ever in Phuket in September,
记得带把伞
bring an umbrella.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What? What's wrong?
我说了太多教堂的事情 是吗
Too much church talk, right?
完全不是 我 我挺感动的
No, no, not at all. I'm-- I'm impressed.
我从没有见过有牧师
I mean, I've never met a pastor
在萨摩亚岛跳布舞的时候
a pastor who heard the call
感受到了上帝的呼唤
while boogie-boarding in Samoa.
味道不错
This is really good, huh?
迪劳伦提斯先生
Mr. Dilaurentis.
汉娜
Hanna.
我本来想给你写信的
I thought about writing you a letter and...
这一整年我都在脑中练习着我要说的话
I've gone over what to say in head the past year,
我只想说 对于我所做的一切
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry
我深感抱歉
for what I did.
你们经历了那么多困难
You and your family were going through so much,
我反而帮倒忙
and I didn't help.
但我向你保证
But I swear to you,
现在这些事和我没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with what's happening now.
我没有动过她的墓地 也绝不会动
I didn't touch her grave, and I would never.
相信我 我真的希望艾莉能安息...
I mean, believe me, no one wants to see Ali be at peace--
不要再...
Don't you--
朋友是不会做出那样的事的
A friend would never do what you did.
那时还只是幼稚的恶作剧
At the time, it felt like a childish prank.
貌似现在的你越来越残忍♥了
Seems like you've gotten crueler with age.
先要有一个坚固的地基
You need a good foundation.
打好了地基
Start with a good foundation,
你就能建造任何东西了
and you can build anything.
抱歉只有我一个人来 汉娜来不了
I'm sorry I came alone, but hanna couldn't make it.
丽莎 我该吃药了吧
Lisa, isn't it time for my medicine?
给你25秒 说出你真正的企图
You have about 25 seconds to tell me why you're really here.
24 23
Twenty-four, twenty-three...
和艾莉一起下葬的
What Hanna buried with Ali--
那个占卜板 今天早上被放在她的橱柜上了
the planchette-- showed up on her kitchen counter today.
-你确定是那个... -确定
- Are you sure it was--? - Yes.
怎么可能
How?
艾莉坟墓里的东西 我们拿到不止一件了
It's not the only thing we've gotten back from Ali's grave.
我知道你不喜欢我
Look, I know that you don't like me.
相信我 我也不喜欢你
Trust me, the feeling is mutual.
但是为汉娜想想
But think about Hanna.
你做的一切都是因为她 不是吗
She's the reason you did everything you did, right?
她曾一度相信 你们的友情是真诚的
She truly believed that at one time your friendship was real.
本来就是真诚的
Our friendship was real.
好 如果你还在乎她 或者曾经在乎过她
Okay, then if you care about her-- if you ever did--
求你了 梦娜
please, Mona,
告诉我是谁企图伤害她
please tell me who's trying to hurt her.
她有了大♥麻♥烦了 我向你保证
She's in trouble, and I swear to you--
如果是你在背后策划
I swear if you're behind this--
不是我
It isn't me.
好了 探视时间结束了
Here we go. Visiting hours are over.
告诉汉娜 我很抱歉
Tell Hanna I'm sorry.
你不必大老远赶过来的
You didn't have to come all the way down here.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
什么都没说 探访她必须有人监督
Hardly anything. Her visits are supervised now,
但她想让我转告你 她很抱歉
But she wanted me to tell you that she's sorry.
有没有可能她根本不是幕后推手
Is it possible that maybe she's not behind any of this?
不管怎样她都知道谁才是
Either way, she knows who is.
探访时间结束了
Hey. Visiting hours are over.
护士每20分钟换一次班
The nurses change shifts in twenty minutes.
怎么了 我来过很多次了
What? I've been here enough times to know.
你的眼神可不是这个意思 你要偷溜进去
That's not what the look is for. You're sneaking in.
汉娜
Hanna...
我知道近来的一切使你心烦意乱
I know that you're freaked out about everything,
但明天来也一样啊
but you could just come back tomorrow.
然后呢
And do what?
在休息室闲聊A的事情吗
Have a nice chat about "A" in the day room?
那我和你一起进去
Okay, then I'm going with you.
不行 艾瑞亚...
No! Aria, this--
汉娜 既然我是你的朋友
Hanna, friends don't let friends
就不会让你独自潜入精神病院
sneak into insane asylums alone.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
在派送咖啡吗
So you deliver now?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表