很聪明 也很性感
and smart...and sexy.
你知道要找到这样一个
Do you have any idea how
同时具备这些的人有多难吗
hard those qualities are to find in someone?
不管多大 但是我知道你刚离婚不久
At any age? But I know you're recently divorced,
如果你想和其他人约会
So if you feel like you need to date other guys
-看看有没有合适的 -我...
- and see what else is out there... - I...
不是的 我只是...
No, no. It's not that. I just... it's...
只是什么
It's just what?
我只是没有料到在人生的这个阶段
I just I didn't expect to meet someone that I liked so much
还能遇到如此中意的人
at this point in my life.
我不是在邀请你同居
I'm not asking you to move in or anything,
但我觉得应该给彼此个机会
but, uh, I think we should give this a shot.
我说过你很性感吧
I mentioned how sexy you are, right?
-没 -没吗
- No. - No?
很高兴看到你还有胃口
Good to see you still have your appetite.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
把腿抬起来
To put my leg up.
扶着我
Here. Hold onto me.
坐下
There we go.
就这样
That's it.
汉娜
Hanna...
天很晚了
Look, it's getting really late.
你也该走了
You should probably go.
今晚多亏了你
You really saved me tonight.
随时为你效劳
Anytime.
你还好吗
Hey. How ya feelin'?
-好些了 -那就好 怎么回事
- A little bit better. - Good. What was wrong?
我胃不舒服
I got sick to my stomach.
你昨天看着还好好的
You seemed fine yesterday.
没错 来的比较突然
Yeah, it just kind of came on suddenly.
你昨晚怎么样
How was your night?
挺紧张的
Intense.
玛雅的表哥过来了
Um, Maya's cousin came by.
-内特 -是的
- Nate? - Yeah.
他很不安
He was really upset.
事实上是心烦意乱
More like a total mess, actually.
就跟我那天一样
Kind of like how I was the other night.
你们都做什么了
So what'd you guys do?
-主要是聊天 -主要
- Talked, mostly. - Mostly?
走吧 姑娘们 该下水了
Let's go, ladies. Time to hit the pool.
你们看这个
You need to see this.
等下 那晚诺埃尔也在吗
Wait. Noel was there that night?
看来他们那时还在一起
So they were still together then.
没错 接着看
Yeah. Keep watching.
天呐
Oh, my God.
到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
看
Look.
汉 凶手不是詹娜或诺埃尔
Han, that could not have been Jenna or Noel.
他们进屋了
They just went inside.
-那肯定是加勒特 -不可能
- Then it must have been Garrett. - It can't be.
那晚午夜他在我家被捕
He was arrested at my house at midnight.
那这视频说明什么
So what does that mean?
说明他们都不是杀玛雅的凶手
It means that none of them killed Maya.
陪审员选任在即
With jury selection about to begin,
9点新闻: 玫瑰镇凶杀案陪审员选任启动
玫瑰镇居民即将
citizens of Rosewood are bracing for a trial
迎来这场凶杀案的审判
that is certain to garner an abundance of attention
这必将引起当地居民和媒体的广泛关注
from both local residents and the media.
更多详情 请丽莎·科克伦为我们介绍
For more on the story, here's Lisa Cochran.
我们正在等待维罗妮卡·海斯汀的声明
We're waiting for Veronica Hastings to make a statement.
据早期报道
It was reported earlier that
将由她代表诉讼方发言
she was going to speak on behalf of her client--
幸运之轮[娱乐节目]
Wheel of Fortune!
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表