曾经 我们几乎就是那种
And we were so close to becoming those girls
眼馋着受欢迎的漂亮女孩在舞池中热舞
who would sit at a table and guard purses
而又只能坐在不起眼的桌子旁发呆的女孩
while the hot girls were on the floor dancing.
但梦娜阻止了我们就此消沉
But Mona made sure we didn't disappear...
这是我欠她的
And I owe her for that.
我看着她穿着难看的袍子和拖鞋
Look, I see her in that robe and those slippers,
我意识到 那人也有可能是我
and I realize that could be me in there.
如果里面的是我 梦娜也会在这
And if it was me, Mona would be sitting here
恳求你们不要送我走
asking all of you to not send me away.
所以拜托了
So please don't.
千万别把她送去萨♥拉♥托♥加♥
Don't send her to Saratoga.
她在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥举目无亲
She dosen't know anyone in Saratoga.
在那里 没人会在她身旁支持着她
There will be no one there to hold her hand.
也没有人会细致入微的照顾她
And no one will care a brown rat's ass for her in Saratoga.
求你们了
So please.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
我不该让这一切发生
I shouldn't have let it happen.
这是个错误
It was wrong.
一旦让我发现是谁在你的酒里下药
If I ever find out who put that stuff in your flask,
我发誓会将他们碎尸万段
I swear I'll kill them.
-别这么说 -我是认真的
- Don't say that. - I mean it.
我不想你这么说 也不要你真去做
I don't want you to say it, I don't want you to mean it.
我希望你听着
I want you to listen.
在玛雅之后 我没有和任何人交往过
I haven't been with anyone since Maya.
我甚至都没有考虑过
I haven't even thought about it.
至少我不认为自己有考虑过
Or at least I didn't think I was thinking about it.
那晚我喝醉了 迷了路
I was drunk that night, and I got lost.
但是我并没有迷失真正的方向
Only I didn't really get lost.
我在寻找
I was looking for something.
在寻找某个人
I was looking for somebody...
所以我来到这里
And I came here.
看着我
Don't look away.
我听到你进来了
I heard you come in.
是的 我回来一会儿了
Yeah, I got home a little while ago.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
艾瑞亚
Aria?
我真的毁了以斯拉的生活了吗
Did I ruin Ezra's life?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我知道 你觉得是他毁了我的生活
I know that you think he's wrecking mine,
但我是否也同时破坏了他的生活呢
but am I just really screwing things up for him?
是我的错吗
Am I responsible?
我身边的人遭遇 是否都因为我
Am I--am I just destroying everything that I touch?
不 你没有
No. You couldn't.
你不会伤害任何人
You would never hurt anyone.
任何人的生命中有你 都不会受到伤害
And no one could ever be harmed by having you in their life.
我搞砸了 对吗
I screwed up, didn't I?
梦娜现在可能被送到火星去了
They're probably gonna send her to Mars now.
你才没有搞砸
You did the opposite of screwing up.
根据你的证词 理事会决定
Based on your testimony, the board has decided
推迟遣送玛雅
to delay any decision to transfer Mona.
-她可以留下来啦 -是的
- She gets to stay? - She gets to stay.
我的天
Oh, my god!
我以为你会很高兴
I thought you'd be pleased.
-我很高兴 谢谢你 -不客气
- I am. Thank you. -You're welcome.
有艾米的消息吗 有东西要给你看
- 斯宾塞
你逗死我了
You're making me laugh.
我吃吃看
I'm trying to eat.
-我们不能再看下去了 -别拍了
- We should not be watching this. - Stop it.
这里有数百个视频
There are hundreds of videos,
你不看怎么知道是什么呢
and you don't know what they are until you open them.
这些都很混乱
Everything's jumbled up.
是啊 这可比杂♥志♥上的八卦乱多了
Yeah, it's more of a junk drawer than a journal.
是的 但这些都是真的
Yeah, but this is real.
梦娜给我们的是真的
Mona gave us the genuine article.
-怎么可能 -为什么
- How? - Why?
为了帮助我们
To help us.
这些东西凯勒看到了多少
How much of this did Caleb see?
在他意识到这是什么前 他是没兴趣看的
He didn't want to see any of it once he realized what it was,
但这是他帮我们进入的
but he got us in there.
我想艾米丽拥有前世灵魂
I think Emily's got a very old soul.
我在吻她时 可以感受到
I feel it when I kiss her.
我可以感觉到整个世界时光倒流
I can hear clocks all over the world running backwards.
听得我真不舒服
I'm so out of my comfort zone.
-汉娜 别看了 -最后一个
- Hanna, don't - Just one more.
我真是个懦夫 我清楚这一点
I'm such a coward. I know that.
我要直视我的恐惧
I have to face my fears.
我不能再掩饰下去了
I can't hide forever.
我要勇敢起来
I can't keep being afraid.
-给她打电♥话♥ -她关机了
- Call her. - Her phone is off.
那继续打 快点
Well, call her again. Now.
她来之前我们不要再看了
We can't watch this without her.
尤其在这关键时刻
At least it's on this time.
你的连帽衫真让我不寒而栗
Just looking at you in that hoodie makes me shiver.
我想夏天真的过去了
I guess summer's really over.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表