Paid the super for a spare key and woke me up.
等等 要是她知道你今早在这里
Wait. If she knew you were here this morning,
那她下午为什么还要打给我
why would she call me this afternoon?
测试你 给你下套
To test you. Trap you.
向以斯拉证明你是个骗子
Prove to Ezra that you're a liar.
天哪 她可真讨厌
God, she is so hateful.
好像说得有点大声了
Did I just say that out loud?
你要回预科学校吗
So, you headed back to prep school?
不 我已经正式退学了
Nope, I was officially banished.
那你高三这年要在哪念
Where are you gonna finish your senior year?
谁知道呢 也许去西班牙 或哈利法克斯
Who knows? Spain maybe. Halifax.
哈利法克斯 为什么去那里
Halifax? Why there?
我有个朋友在那里的海洋中心工作
I have a friend who works up there at a marine center.
他们拯救海豹 追踪鲸鱼
They save seals and track whales.
那地方很棒
It's an awesome place.
我很感兴趣那些事情
I think I'd love to do something like that.
那很好
That's cool.
在你理清思路之前 为什么不留在这里呢
Why don't you just stay here till you figure things out?
我可不想一直换锁
Can't afford to keep changing the locks.
今天去我费城的朋友家睡一晚沙发
I'll just crash on my buddy's couch in Philly tonight.
这个就留给以斯拉吧
I'm just gonna leave that for Ezra.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
没有 你呢
No. Have you?
收到过他的短♥信♥
Yeah, mostly texts.
我最后一次跟他说话
The last time I talked to him,
他正在看马尔科姆的足球赛
he was at Malcolm's soccer game.
跟麦琪一起
With Maggie.
别多想
Hey, I wouldn't read too much into that.
跟她说我在加拿大
Tell her I'm in Canada.
茜茜 什么事
Hey, Cece, what's up?
拜托告诉我 你还在给那个摄影师打工
Please tell me you're stilling working for that photographer.
是的 怎么了
I am. Why?
我在一个假的网站上雇了几个蠢货
I hired some dork off a bogus website
他们跑过来用手♥机♥拍照
who showed up to shoot photos with his phone.
真是白♥痴♥
Idiot. Any chance you could grab
你今晚能带些专业装备来帮我摄影吗
some decent equipment and help me with this tonight?
我会付你钱的 还请你吃晚餐
I'll pay you. I'll spring for dinner.
拜托了
Please?
我能带个助手来吗
Is there any chance I can bring an assistant?
我从没让你帮我
I never asked you for your help.
我上周才见过他
You know what, I just saw him last week.
要是我想弄明白的话 我早就做了
If I wanted to get into this, I would've.
在我提出之前 你根本就没怀疑过
You didn't even question it until I brought it up.
汉娜 我不是没想过
Hannah, it's not like the possibility never crossed my mind.
如果这是真的
Okay, and if it is true,
那我又多了一条理由不去见他
it's even more reason for me not to meet him.
为什么
Why?
也许我还没准备好
Maybe I'm not ready, okay?
也许我做不到你希望的那样
Maybe I'm not in the place where you want me to be.
也许我的私事没让你插手
Maybe you should stop poking around in areas
你就该别插手
in my life where you weren't invited!
我也没让你背着我追查A
Okay, I didn't invite you to go hunting down "A" behind my back.
汉娜 我是出于对你的爱和担心
Hannah, I did that out of love and concern for you.
所以我才会这么做
And that's why I'm doing this!
他只是想跟你谈谈
Look, he just wants to talk to you.
就算他是你叔叔 你也该给他个机会
Okay, even as your uncle, you should give him a chance.
就是喝杯咖啡 你要想的话可以泼他一脸
It's just a cup of coffee, you can throw it on him if you want.
你去吧
You know what, you go, okay?
他有大把时间做出这个选择
He had a lot of days where he could have made this choice,
但他没有
and he didn't.
却反而让我独自成长
Instead, he let me grow up on my own.
现在好了
And that's where I am.
我长大了 独♥立♥了
I'm grown up, and I'm on my own.
我拒绝去
So I'm saying, "no".
他真的很期待
Well, he's really looking forward to this, so...
看来我只能自己去了
guess I'll just be there without you.
很好 记得告诉我 你们处得如何
Great. Let me know how it works out.
他干嘛这么生气
What's he so angry about?
他爸爸的事
His father.
你来这里干什么
Hey. What are you doing back here?
我想跟你谈谈斯宾塞在墓地说的事
I wanted to talk to you about what Spencer said at the cemetery.
你要跟我说 艾莉怀孕的事是她乱编的
You going to tell me she made that up-- Ali being pregnant.
拜托 艾米丽 对这事你们并不感到惊讶
Come on, Emily, that wasn't breaking news to any of you.
就因为茜茜这么说 不代表是真的
It doesn't mean it's true, just because Cece said it.
茜茜 是她帮艾莉和威尔登牵线的吗
Cece? Is that who set her up with Wilden?
不 她都不认识他 我问过了
No. She doesn't even know him. I asked.
我就是觉得看到威尔登去开普梅海滩的照片
I just thought it was weird seeing a picture of Wilden up
很奇怪
in Cape May.
什么照片
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what picture?
你在哪看到的
Where'd you see this?
警局
Police station.
威尔登和他几个朋友举着条鱼
Wilden and a few of his buddies holding up a fish.
在船上
On a boat?
应该是码头 怎么了
Uhh, it's more of a dock. Why?
艾莉森给我爸爸做了副拼贴画
Alison made my dad this collage,
里面有张她在船上的照片
and there was a picture of her on a boat.
如果船是威尔登的呢
What if it was Wilden's?
杰森 你不能问他
Jason, you can't ask him.
要是他有事瞒着你 真♥相♥会让你受伤
Okay, if he is trying to hide something, it could hurt you.
别提斯宾塞说的事
Don't bring up what Spencer said.
太晚了 我已经打给他了
It's too late. I already called him.
什么 他说什么了
What? What did he say?
暂时什么都没说 我留了言
Nothing. Yet. I left a message.
要是我有更多证据的话 一定会有所帮助
Would sure help, though, if I were armed with more proof.
艾莉那张照片在哪
Where is that picture of Ali?
也许在我爸爸新办公室的某个盒子里
Probably in some box in my dad's new office.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
你的西兰花要加柠檬汁吗
Do you want some lemon juice on your broccoli?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我们得早点给爸妈打电♥话♥
Oh, we have to call Mom and Dad before it gets too late.
伦敦比我们早五个小时
They're five hours ahead in London.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
任来干什么
Why is Wren here?
你叫他来的吗
Did you call him?
什么 没有
What? No.
-梅丽莎 -你好
- Ahh, Melissa. - Hello.
我以为你不在
Hi. I didn't think you'd--
这点我不怀疑
I'm sure you didn't.
我听说你回学校了
I heard you were back in school,
去完成学业
finishing your degree.
是的 没想到会花那么久时间
I am. It's taking longer than I expected.
经历了这么多 集中精神有点困难
Right, well, you've been distracted, life and all that.
你好啊 斯宾塞
Hello, Spencer.
你来这里干什么
Hi. What are you doing here?
我还是回房♥吃吧
I think I'll dine out back.
我们有空叙叙旧
We should catch up sometime.
好啊
Yeah.
说真的 你来干什么
Really, what are you doing here?
我接到一通电♥话♥
I got a call
有人很担心你的心理状态
from someone who was concerned about your state of mind.
你现在还上门服务了
So you're making house calls now?
我不是作为专业人士来的
I'm not here as a professional.
可恶 我还希望来个休克疗法
Damn it. I was really hoping for some shock therapy,
也许你能把我接在烤面包片机上
but maybe you could just wire me to a toaster
再按下"一面焦黄"按键
and press "top brown only."
斯宾塞 别说了 我见过这种因感情受挫...
Spencer, save it. I've seen this sort of unraveling before and--
我怎么了 我有什么问题
And I'm what? What is the crisis, really?
我下午四点脱掉了内衣
That I took my bra off at four in the afternoon?
请告诉艾米丽我不用人看着
Please tell Emily that I don't need supervision.
我没跟艾米丽说过话 也没听说内衣的事
I never spoke to Emily, and I didn't hear anything about a bra.
那怎么回事 她告诉汉娜了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表