你是怎么搞到的
How did you get this?
知道学校密♥码♥还是能有些特权的
There's perks to knowing the school's pass code.
-我们要看什么 -第二页
- What are we looking for? - Page two.
梦娜的父母并不希望
Turns out Mona's parents did not
她回到玫瑰镇高中
want her to come back to rosewood high.
是梦娜要求回到这里的
It was Mona who begged to come back in.
等等 她不是告诉你是她父母逼她的
Wait. I thought she told you her parents were forcing her.
我想她在撒谎
I'm guessing she lied.
梦娜回来是为了完成之前未完成之事
Mona's back to take care of unfinished business.
我得走了
I gotta go.
拿些吃的 我饿死了
Hey, feed me. I'm starving.
梦娜有没有在松饼篮上签上"M"或"A"
Did Mona sign that card on the muffin basket with "M" Or "A"?
-先别这样 我们... -我们怎样
- Could we just take a second before we-- - before we what?
让她把我们的生活再毁一次吗 不行
Let her destroy our lives again? no.
如果以斯拉从"A"那里得知自己有个孩子
If Ezra finds out that he has a kid through "A"--
不要让"A"掌握主动权 艾瑞亚
Don't give "A" All the power, Aria.
告诉费兹 他有个儿子
Tell Fitz he has a son.
-我不能 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
因为那孩子有母亲 她不准我说
Because that son has a mother, and she asked me not to.
是啊 那每过一天
Yeah, and every day that goes by is another day
孩子与父亲团聚的日子就少一天
that kid goes without meeting his dad,
相信我
And believe me,
那孩子要很久才能适应
that kid might be dealing with it for a long time.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
没什么
I'm not.
那你在郁闷什么
What are you stewing about?
为什么杰森就是不明白呢
Why doesn't Jason get it?
他明知梦娜是个危险人物
He knows that Mona's dangerous.
杰森是成年人了 他会照顾好自己的
Jason's a big boy. He can take care of himself.
没错 但是没有人支持他
Yeah, but nobody's got his back.
我有我的朋友 还有你 而他却孤身一人
I've got my friends, I've got you. He's completely alone.
什么声音 你听见了吗
What was that? Did you hear that?
喂
Hello?
有人在那儿吗
Hey, is someone out there?
放松
Relax.
我想进屋
I wanna go inside.
不好意思 我现在没心情
I'm sorry. I can't do this right now.
请进
Come in.
在家呢
Hi there.
家里太安静了 我还以为没人在家呢
I wasn't even sure anyone was home, it's so quiet.
迈克去怀亚特家学习了
Mike went to Wyatt's to study.
那么...今天在学校怎么样
So... how was school today?
-你和梅雷迪斯谈过了吗 -谈过了
- Did you talk to Meredith? - I did.
我都忘了你也报了那门课
I'd completely forgotten that you were in that class.
我不能不去上 通过了才能毕业
I can't drop it. I need it to graduate.
为什么不去上呢
Why should you?
你已经像成年人一样来处理这种情况了
Sounds like you handled that situation like an adult.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
梅雷迪斯跟你说什么了
What did Meredith tell you?
她说你和你的朋友们
Well, she said that you and your friends
对她都小心翼翼的
were cautiously welcoming.
任何新老师所期望的也就是这些了
That's the most that any new teacher can expect.
天晓得 我也是过来人
God knows, I have been there.
你们这些小鬼最会耍滑头了
Kids can be very cruel.
爸
Hey, dad.
你喜欢艾莉森吗
Did you like Alison?
什么
What?
你觉得她这个人怎么样
Like, what did you think of her as a person?
你的朋友我都喜欢
I like all of your friends.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
我才知道妈妈和她有矛盾
I just know that mom had some issues with her.
她觉得艾莉是罪有应得
She thought Ali was entitled.
我觉得有这些看法都是因为
I think most of that just comes from
艾莉是个处于青春期的孩子
being at an awkward age.
你没有和她真正独处过 对吗
You never spent any real time alone with her, though, did you?
我为什么要和她独处
Why would I have?
你还是很想她啊
You still really miss her, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
从我小时候一直到初中
Ever since i was little and all through junior high
我一直被认为是个失败者
I was considered, a loser.
我被羞辱 被欺负 被折磨
I was humiliated, picked on, and tortured.
那些痛苦与折磨是那样的...
And as hard as all that misery and torture was...
这是她发给你的吗
She sent this to you?
没错 她还在网上发给了所有人
Yeah, and everyone else in cyber space.
有1600多人点了"赞"
It has 1,600 likes.
这孩子比我的脚趾头还扭曲
That child is more twisted than my toes.
她做的太过火了
She's trying way too hard.
是你告诉我再给她一次机会的
You were the one who told me to give her a second chance.
那是在我看见她的"竞选宣言"之前
That was before I saw her campaign.
现在我觉得梦娜是我们反对克隆人
Right now, I think Mona may be the best argument we got
最好的证据
against human cloning.
在关掉它之前
Before you turn this off,
或者往屏幕上丢臭鸡蛋之前
or throw something at the screen,
请听我说完
please just hear me out.
我已经在拉德里被关了七个月
I've been in Radley for over seven months now.
我想告诉你们我经历的...
And I wanna tell you about what I...
卢卡斯
Lucas?
我知道你正准备出门
Hi. I know you're on your way out.
没有 进来吧
No, no. Come in.
我不想打扰你
I don't wanna keep you.
我认真的 进来吧
Seriously, just come in.
你能把这个交给凯勒吗
Could you get this to Caleb?
我试着找过他 但我想他已经搬走了
I tried to find him, but I guess he's not living in the same spot.
-这是什么 -这是我欠他的最后一笔钱
- What is this? - It's the last of the money I owe him.
我花了很久才筹到钱
Took me a while to get it.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want something to drink or anything?
不用了
No, I'm good.
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your leg?
我玩滑板的时候出了点意外
Oh, I had an accident skateboarding.
解释起来比较复杂
It's kind of hard to explain.
你和梦娜之间发生什么了
What happened between you and Mona?
什么都没有 我和她几个月没联♥系♥了
Nothing. Nothing. I haven't spoken to her in months.
梦娜是不是有你的什么把柄 卢卡斯
Does Mona have something on you, Lucas?
你是不是做了什么真的很让你后悔的事情
Did you do something that you really regret?
是不是有人在万圣节把你的腿刺伤了
Did someone stab you in that leg on Halloween?
-我们下次再说这个吧 -不 告诉我
- We'll talk about this another time. - No, I need answers.
她为什么突然回学校了 她为什么要回来
Why is she suddenly back at school? Why is she coming back?
汉娜 昨天不是她回来的第一天
Hanna, yesterday wasn't her first day back.
她早在得到医生许可之前
She was sneaking out of there
就偷偷溜出来过了
way before she had the doctor's permission.
为什么 她去哪里了 她做了什么
Why? Where was she going? What was she doing?
不好意思 我只能告诉你这些了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's the best that I can do.
好的 我知道了
Okay. I get it.
我很想你
I miss you.
我也很想你
I miss you, too.
我知道你最终必须坦白
I know that you ultimately have to own up,
坦白你的所作所为
own up to what you've done,
坦白你身上发生了什么事情
and what's been done to you,
然后你需要学会原谅你自己
and then you have to learn to forgive yourself.
世上无难事 只怕有心人
She shoots, she scores.
真是难以置信
Un-freakin'-believable.
等到星期二
By Tuesday,
机场和医生办公室都会播这个视频了
that'll be playing in airports and doctor's offices.
急救亭
我们要再搬点水
We need more bottles.
真难以置信
I don't believe it.
她来这儿做什么
What is she doing here?
斯宾塞
Spence.
斯宾塞 最近好吗
Hey, spencer, how are you?
挺好 你呢
I'm good. How are you?
她还真有一套
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表