And given what she's done, I understand you want to punish her.
我不是因为这个来的
That's not why I came here.
我只是失控了
I just lost it.
我不比你强
I've done worse.
有次我去探望我父亲
I once threw a bowl of soup
我气得把一碗汤摔在了房♥间里
across the room when visiting my dad.
也是这样一个地方 但条件差多了
In a place much like this. Worse.
-你♥爸♥也呆过精神病院吗 -呆了几年
- Your dad was in the nut house? - For years.
他在我十岁离开了我
He checked out of my life when I was ten,
他发病时 毁了我们家房♥子
Traded our family room for the chaos inside his head.
跟他比起来 你那个朋友要好多了
He made your friend down the hall seem downright chatty.
她都不跟我道歉
She won't even apologize.
那汉娜你要学会去接受
Then you have to accept that, Hanna.
你失去了一个曾经信任的人
You've lost someone whom you trusted.
然后你可能会与过去一样
And then you might be grieving for the Mona
同情这个陌生的梦娜
you didn't know as much as for the one you did.
我不想再失去任何人了
I'm getting really tired of losing people.
那么这就会更难
And this is particularly
因为梦娜还在你面前
hard because Mona's right in front of you.
这在临床术语中称作"模糊性失去感"
In clinical terms, we call it "Ambiguous loss."
什么东西
What?
一种死亡形态 但人其实还活着
There's been a death, but it doesn't involve a body.
就像一名失踪的士兵
Like when a soldier goes missing,
或者不知不觉中变成痴呆的亲人
Or a relative slips into dementia.
他们离开了你 但人还在
They're gone, but yet, still here.
给你的
Here.
音乐夏令营结束后 詹娜去了哪里
Where did Jenna go when music camp ended?
你♥爸♥妈去接她的吗
Did your parents pick her up?
不知道 怎么了
I have no idea. Why?
那个夏令营在8月23号♥结束
Well, that camp ended on August 23rd.
我在网上查到的
I looked it up online.
之后她一直呆在波科诺斯吗
Did she just stay up in the Poconos?
说真的 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
在她去夏令营前 我就开始整理东西了
I was packing up my stuff before she even went to camp.
-连早餐的气氛都很诡异 -为什么
- Just eating breakfast there was weird. - How come?
我爸妈像对待雪景玻璃球一样把她捧在手心里
My parents were treating Jenna like one of her snow-globes.
在手术失败后
After the surgery didn't work,
他们担心
It was like they thought
稍不小心说错话 她就会崩溃
she'd crack if they asked the wrong question.
过来
Come here.
你这里有点僵硬
You're a little tense.
是的 我天生就这样
Yeah. I was born that way.
或许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
在这呢
Yeah! In here!
-你好 托比 -你好 海斯汀夫人
- Hello, Toby. - Hey, Mrs. Hastings,
一切还好吧
How's it goin'?
我很好
I've had better days.
你姐打电♥话♥来没 我给她留过三条言了
Did your sister call? I've left three messages for her.
没有 梅丽莎还好吗
Uh, no, is Melissa okay?
她现在好不了 不是吗
I don't think "okay" really applies in her situation, does it?
你留下来吃晚饭吗 托比
Will you be joining us for dinner, Toby?
我...
Uh...well, I was--
好吧
Sure.
是有点尴尬 不过后来好了
It was weird, but we got past it.
那你是叫他以斯拉还是费兹老师
So you're calling him "Ezra" or "Mr. Fitz"?
都不 什么都不叫更省事
Neither. It's a lot easier not to call him anything.
你♥爸♥也是这个方针 是吧 艾瑞亚
Oh. That's what your dad does, right, aria?
差不多吧
Just about.
这套"不问不谈"的态度并不解决问题
This whole "don't ask, don't tell" thing is not working.
之前我跟我妈也是
I did that with my mom forever.
她最后还是妥协了
But she finally came around.
我带萨马拉回家后
By the time I brought Samara over,
她们在艺术和工艺品上很谈得来
they were bonding over arts and crafts.
我爸永远不可能跟以斯拉一起制♥作♥剪贴簿
I don't think my dad is gonna be scrapbookin' with Ezra anytime soon.
这是什么
What's that?
是你的吗
Is that yours?
怎么了 这是谁的
What's going on? Whose is that?
你到底想不想拯救你父母的婚姻
Do you want to save your parents' marriage, or not?
我都不知道我们在找什么
I don't even know what we're looking for.
如果我爸说梅雷迪斯已是历史 我相信他
If my dad said that meredith's history, I believe him.
成熟点 没准他们每天就在沙发上亲热
Oh, grow up. They probably do it on that couch. Daily.
闻到地摊香水味没
Do you smell cheap perfume?
艾莉 别的学生也会来的 好吗
Ali, there are other students that come in here, okay?
那有多少在椅子上翻云覆雨汗浸抱枕呢
Yeah, and how many of them like to roll around and sweat on his couch?
是不是有人来了
Is that someone coming?
这又是哪个学生的
Which student does this belong to?
这是在沙发上找到的吗
You found that in his couch?
亲爱的 我猜她不止掉了这个
Honey, I'm sure she's shed a lot more than that.
说不定能在小冰箱里找到她的内♥裤♥呢
Probably find her panties in the mini-fridge.
看来他们过得很逍遥呀
Oh. So they have been spending quality time together.
听说跟旧情人滚床单最来劲儿
I hear break-up sex is the best.
他为什么骗我 他告诉我一切都了结了
Why would he lie? He told me that he ended it.
也许他做了了结 有人非要送上门来
Maybe he did, sweetie. But people make up.
于是死灰复燃
They backslide.
艾瑞亚 如果你真的想摆脱这个贱♥人♥
Aria, if you really want to get rid of this bitch,
就该帮你♥爸♥爸揭穿她的真面目
You're gonna have to help daddy figure out what she really is--
一个满怀怨恨丧心病狂的小三
A vindictive, homewrecking bunny-boiler.
别急 咱要给这位梅雷迪斯致命一击
Don't look now, but mere-death is having a meltdown.
永远别想摆脱我
谁要离开谁
蠢猪
-你怎么从没说过 -我怎么说
-How come you never told us about that? -Why would I?
到家后 我完全懵了
I felt like complete crap by the time I got home,
我还向艾莉森保证一个字都不说出去
and I made Alison promise to never tell a soul.
那这怎么在你柜子里
So why is it in your locker?
你一直藏着它吗
You've been hiding it this whole time?
不 不 只是...
No. No. It's just that you guys...
记得艾莉的妈妈在葬礼前打电♥话♥来
Don't you remember when Ali's mom called us before her funeral
问我们每个人有没有什么东西
and she asked all of us if we each wanted to put something....
想作为纪念放进棺材的
A keepsake in her casket?
那就是你放进去的吗
And that's what you put in there?
不管怎么说
So real teeth or not,
这一定是从艾莉的墓中偷出来的了
that was definitely stolen from Ali's grave.
下一题 举例说明作者象征手法的运用
So next, cite an example of the author uses symbolism.
艾米丽
Emily?
抱歉 题目是什么
I'm sorry, what was the question?
沃顿如何运用的象征手法
Wharton's use of symbolism?
猫
The cat.
打碎的盘子
From the broken dish.
艾米丽...
Emily...
这些知识你都知道
You know this material,
你也经历过压力大的时刻
and you've been in high-pressure situations before.
游泳时你把压力化为了动力 对吗
When you were swimming, you thrived on them, right?
那你是怎么准备比赛的
So how did you prepare for a race?
在你跃入泳池前的几分钟都做些什么
What did you do minutes before you jumped in that pool?
我听音乐
Um, I... listened to music.
那你考试前就这么做
Then that's what you'll do before you take these exams.
你需要掌握的知识都在你脑中了
Everything you need to know is already in your head.
艾米丽的辅♥导♥提前结束了
你过来吗 -以斯拉
艾瑞亚 是你吗
Aria? Is that you?
詹娜
Jenna.
我认出了手♥机♥铃♥声♥
I thought I recognized the ringtone.
我正想今晚给你打电♥话♥的
I was going to call you tonight.
怎么了
Why?
下周的集♥会♥我缺个伴奏
I lost my accompanist for next week's assembly,
我想邀请你来跟我一起演奏
and I thought of asking you to play with me.
我都有点生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
是很简单的一章
Oh, it's an easy piece.
排练几次就足够完美演出了
Just a couple of rehearsals and we'd be good to go.
那你明天过来吗
So you want to come over tomorrow?
我很想去 詹娜
I'd really love to, Jenna,
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表