《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
敬我们的毕业季
For us making it to senior year.
不是每个人都熬到了毕业季
Not all of us made it.
-你到底看不看得见 -不能
- Can you see, or not? - No.
-手术没有... -对 没成功
- The surgery didn't... - no, it didn't.
-加勒特 你被捕了 -为什么
- Garrett reynolds, you're under arrest. - For what?
你涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
The murder of Alison Dilaurentis.
里弗斯女士在吗
Is Miss Rivers available?
你怎么知道我的号♥码
How did you get my number?
嗨 你没事吧
Hey. Everything okay?
我需要个律师
I need a lawyer,
而你母亲恰好是数一数二的律师
and your mom's one of the best in the state.
我不会帮你的
I'm not going to help you.
我只记得从你家出来
I think I remember leaving your house,
然后我就在这儿了
and the next thing I know, I'm here.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这是陷阱 这个人不是A
You guys, this is a set-up. It's not "A."
梦娜正在精神病院里胡言乱语呢
Mona is drooling in her bed at a nut hospital.
我们无法确定她就在那
We don't know that for sure.
-我一直有去看她 -什么
- I've been visiting her. - What?!
"梦娜玩的是娃娃 我玩的是尸块"
"Mona played with dolls-- I play with body parts."
"游戏开始了 贱♥人♥们"
"Game on, bitches."
"A"
"A."
秘密
神经错乱
作者把海达·高布乐成功塑造成一个
The author goes to great lengths to establish Hedda Gabler
动机
强势 傲慢的女性
as a strong, proud woman,
一生不屈服于
someone who could never live
敲诈的威胁
with the threat of being blackmailed.
但是海达被迫采取了铤而走险的方法
But Hedda was pushed to take a desperate action.
她自以为是勇敢
And while she may have seen it as brave,
我们却将其视为悲剧
we see it as tragic.
而更悲剧的是
What might really be tragic
你们竟然还不动手做笔记
is if some of you don't start taking some notes.
很抱歉 高中可不全是翘课
Sorry. Senior year is not all about skipping classes
然后到沃尔玛监控摄像头前手舞足蹈
and dancing for the security cameras at Walmart.
这些留到周末去做
That's what your weekends are for.
你们还可以去找找作者的其他作品
You might also want to research some of his other plays
看看当时的反响
and see how they were received at that time...
艾米丽 你还好吗
Emily, is everything all right?
我 我能离开一下吗
C-can I be excused?
艾米丽
Emily--
-怎么了 -快来
- What's going on? - No, no. Just come on.
艾米 怎么了 快告诉我们
Em, what's the matter? Talk to us.
这是什么
What is that?
牙齿吗
Are those teeth?
赶紧扔掉它
Please just get rid of it.
这是艾莉森的牙齿
Are they alison's?
天哪 我快要窒息了
My god, I can't breathe.
偷了她的尸骨还不够
It wasn't enough to steal her bones,
还要分成碎块儿寄给咱们吗
now we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这可能不是人类的牙齿
Guys, these probably aren't even human.
这显然是人的牙
They're totally human!
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我在牙医那儿工作过 斯宾塞
Because I worked at a dentist's office Spencer.
就两天 也就是接接电♥话♥
For two days, answering phones.
对 但那儿到处都是牙齿
Yeah, and there were teeth everywhere.
连浴室钥匙都是牙齿形的
Even the friggin' bathroom key was shaped like a cuspid.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 不管牙是真是假
Guys, real or not,
可以肯定的是A迫不及待地陷害我们
this "A" is working overtime to frame us.
先是用斯宾塞的手♥机♥给艾米丽打电♥话♥
First the call to Emily from Spencer's phone,
然后是咱们在公墓的照片 现在又
then the cemetery photo, and now...
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
艾米别说了
Em, stop.
不 那个晚上像一个黑洞
No. That whole night is like a black hole.
我依旧不清楚如何去的艾莉的墓地
I still can't figure out how I got to Ali's grave.
我们得把这个交给警♥察♥
We need to give this to the police.
不成 湖边小屋的事我们已经骗了他们
We can't. We already lied to them about the lake house.
对 但我们做错了
Yeah. That was a huge mistake.
咱们越陷越深
We keep digging ourselves in deeper.
烧掉那些照片是小事
Burning those photos was one thing--
但这些可是牙齿啊
These are teeth. Okay?
-我们至少应该告诉爸妈 -说什么
- We should at least tell our parents. - Tell them what?
我们根本不清楚A知道些什么
We have no idea what this "A" knows.
你这是准备
Are you ready to explain
坦白自艾莉死后的所有谎言吗
every lie we've ever told since Ali died?
你们不需要保护我 好吗
You don't have to protect me, okay?
我可以担起所有的责任
I can take the blame for all of this.
艾米丽 别说了
Emily, stop.
大家都深陷其中
You're not in this by yourself.
就是 但如果你除了那辆车
Yeah, but you know what, if you could remember something else
还能回想起其他的事儿
from that black hole besides an old car,
-那样最好了 -汉娜
- that'd be nice. - Hanna.
我说说而已 没准会有用的
I'm just saying, it'd be helpful.
好 但麻烦先把牙扔掉好么
OK, can we please just get rid of that?
不能轻易扔掉 这可是证据
We can't toss this. This is evidence.
那先放我柜子里 想到办法再处理
Look. I'll put it in my locker until we figure out what to do.
你的柜子A就动不了吗
Like your locker is safe from "A"?
-给我 -我把它放我钱包
- Just give it to me. - I'll put it in my purse--
汉娜你干嘛
Hanna.
-别急 我来捞 -慢着
- Look. I will get it. - No, wait!
你不能就这么伸进去
You can't just dive in there.
马桶有感应器
These things have sensors.
-什么 -你得万分注意
- Excuse me? - You just have to be really careful.
-那你要愿意... -不
- Well, if you would like to... - No.
难以置信我们把它弄丢了
I can't believe that we lost it.
我们又不会把它交给警♥察♥
It wasn't like we were gonna hand it over to the cops.
我本来想呢
I wanted to.
那样我们就能查出寄件人了
We could have found out who sent it to us.
项链上有指纹的
There were fingerprints on that necklace.
是有 我的
Yeah, mine.
-汉娜 你得回趟拉德里 -什么
- Hanna, you have to go back to Radley. - What?
-你得让梦娜说话 -斯宾塞说得对
- You need to make Mona talk. - Spencer's right.
梦娜从来不是一个人
Mona has never been working alone,
很有可能她仍在给他人发号♥施令
and she's probably still giving people orders.
找找谁还见过她
Find out who else has seen her.
你们可真搞笑 上周我去看望了她
You know what? You guys just ripped me a new one
你们喷得我狗血淋头
last week for visiting her.
这会儿又让我回去跟她姐妹情深
Now you want me to go back there with cupcakes?
如果想知道真♥相♥ 或许我们应该去找加勒特
If we want answers, maybe we should be focusing on Garrett.
我可以回去找加勒特
I will go back to Garrett,
前提是你得去找梦娜
if you will work on Mona.
今天能去吗 放学后
Will you go today? After school?
开学以来有人跟她说过话吗
Has anyone spoken to her since school started?
没人 第一天上课她就没来
No. I still think it's really shady
我就觉得这事疑团重重
that she didn't get back the first day of school.
那也没卢卡斯周六清早4点
It's no shadier than Lucas strolling around
晃来晃去更诡异
on Saturday at four in the morning.
没准那正是他们的下咒时间
Well, maybe that's their witching hour.
那就是说他们之间肯定有猫腻
Wait! So now we think they're definitely connected?
詹娜和卢卡斯
Jenna and Lucas?
艾米 你看到他们在化妆舞会上
Em, you saw them talking back to
跟黑天鹅那人说话了
black swan person at the masquerade party.
梦娜可能一直在外♥围♥为她效力
Mona could have an entire outfield playing for her.
小心点
Hey, watch it.
-给你 -没事的 詹娜
- Here you go, man. - That's okay, jenna, .
-没事 -是我看错了
- Don't worry about it.- Is it just me,
还是她比之前更瞎了
or she is blinder than she was last year?
还在捣鼓这个呀
Hey. Still working on this?
对 但我会修好的
Yeah, but I can fix it.
-学校该给你钱的 -那他们要穷了
- The school should be paying you. - A lot.
怎么啦 还好吧
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表