我不是有意要吓你
I didn't mean to scare you.
失败的滋味不好受吧
Tough loss.
我们可以宣布这次无效
We can still shut this down.
去教学顾问那申请说这次情况特殊
Go to the faculty advisor, plead special circumstances.
你在这里这么久了 他们会听你说的
After everything, they'll have to hear you out.
你会想胜之不武吗
Would you wanna win that way?
我刚收到你的短♥信♥ 你还好吧
Hey, I just got your text. You okay?
我输了
I lost.
她作弊了吗
Did she cheat?
是的
Yeah.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
只是我的问题 我想赶快离开这
Um, I just really blew it, and I need to get outta here.
托比不在家吗
Toby's not home?
不在 他跟他老板吃饭去了
No, he's still out at dinner with his boss.
好吧 走吧
Okay, we'll go.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
再等下
In one second.
-你要做什么 -等下
- What are you doing? - Just hang on.
梦娜 能跟你聊聊吗
Mona, can I talk to you for a minute?
好啊 还有纸杯蛋糕呢 你想吃吗
Sure. Oh, there's still more cupcakes if you wanna join.
我盯上你了
I'm on to you.
你一点也没变
Okay, nothing's changed.
你还是一样在暗地里耍阴招
You are still pulling strings and pushing buttons.
控制别人 利用别人的秘密
manipulating lives, using people's secrets.
我浪费了几个月的时间去看你
I wasted months visiting you,
站在你一边 为你所做的辩护
defending you, feeling guilty for everything you did to me.
我一直在想自己是否是个合格的朋友
And I kept thinking, maybe if I was a better friend.
你差点骗到了我
You almost reeled me in.
汉娜 我恨害怕 鬼话
"I'm scared, Hanna. I need you." Bull crap.
我知道你还是A 也知道你对卢卡斯做的一切
I know you're still "A," and I know what you're doing to Lucas.
-卢卡斯跟你说了什么 -好了 我受够了
- Whatever Lucas said-- - No, I'm done.
我不想再看到你 不想再管你
I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna hear from you,
就当从没认识过你
and I don't wanna know you.
很遗憾你那么想
I'm sorry you feel that way.
我们一个月后有比赛
We have a competition in, like, a month.
还要一起熬夜旅行
Overnight travel.
我可受不了要跟梦娜共度周末
I'm not gonna be able to survive a weekend with Mona.
真的 我们也许可以考虑把她扔到车底
Maybe we should throw her under a bus, literally.
给你冰块
Here's more ice.
这东西没用
This isn't working.
我觉得我应该把脑子挖出来
I'd actually need to remove my brain,
泡到冰浴里
and soak it in an ice bath.
摆脱梦娜吗 错大了
"Cut Mona off? Big mistake.
你不是唯一可以为所欲为的人 A
You're not the only one who can slice and dice. A."
-不是卢卡斯吗 -肯定不是
- It's not Lucas? - 100% not Lucas.
梦娜把他当罪恶小跟班来利用
Mona just used him like an evil personal assistant.
我觉得还有更多比他更坏的人
I think there's more people out there who are way worse.
你不应该那么大声朝她喊的
You shouldn't have yelled at her like that.
斯宾塞 这是她活该
Spence, she had it coming.
我知道 但是如果她又故伎重演
I know, but if she's up to her old tricks,
就不会只是发条短♥信♥这么简单
that text won't be the end of it.
那又怎样 我们知道她的伎俩
So what? We know her tricks.
我才不要活在担惊受怕中
I'm not gonna live my life in fear.
梦娜不会再骗到我们了
Mona can't hide from us anymore.
你还记得那天她在院子里面
Do you remember when she started to unravel the other day
崩溃的事情吗
in the courtyard?
今晚我也看到她那样了
I saw her crack like that tonight.
我以为我可以刺♥激♥一下她
I thought I could rattle her cage and send her running.
所以才会输的
That's what made me lose.
-为什么 -因为我太自负了
- How? - 'Cause I got cocky,
而且太喜好竞争了
and competitive.
我看到她的软肋 准备进攻
I saw this soft underbelly, and I lunged.
所以你觉得她是故意让你钻空子的吗
So you think she showed you a weak spot on purpose?
这就是我所担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
她不用再躲在A后面
She doesn't have to hide behind "A" anymore.
她当面就可以搞定我们
She can take us on right in the open.
你父母同意了吗
Did your parents say it was okay?
我跟他们说我睡楼下的沙发
I told them I was sleeping downstairs on the couch.
我爸明早就给汽车俱乐部打电♥话♥
My dad's gonna call the auto club in the morning.
也许到时候我们就能编一个轮胎被划开的理由了
Maybe by then, we'll have an excuse for why the tire was slashed.
这都怪我
I feel like this is all my fault.
我跟你讲了A的事情
I told you about "A."
所以你这段时间才会这么担心的
It makes sense that you're worried all the time.
这么紧张
Panicked.
艾米 这不怪你
Em, I don't blame you.
我只是想知道你怎么做到的
I just wonder how you can do it.
刚才你在树林里追着一个人跑
You chased somebody through the woods tonight.
就算发生了这么多事情 你还是没被吓到
You refuse to be scared, even after everything that's happened.
我还是很害怕
I still get scared.
其实 我很生气
Mostly, I get angry.
我不该过这样的生活
I don't deserve to live like this.
你也不该
Neither do you.
-抱歉 -别这样
- I'm sorry. - Don't be.
我在你身边才有安全感
I feel safer with you here.
佩奇 我觉得你应该找个人约会
Paige, I think that maybe you should see somebody.
答应我你会考虑一下
Just promise me you'll at least think about it.
好的 我答应你
Promise.
好的 来睡吧
Okay. Get some sleep.
他去哪里了
Where is he?
你♥爸♥去学校了
Your father went to campus for a little while.
他有些事情要处理
He had some work to get done.
感觉好点没
Feeling any better?
没呢 我以为是我爸的这些事
No. Um, I thought it was all the stuff with my dad
让我很不好受
that was tying me up in knots.
现在我觉得是真的得流感了
Now I think I have the actual flu. Yay.
这是我的特效药剂 纯草药
It's my powerhouse potion. All herbal.
一有生病的兆头我就来一大壶
I make a big pot at the first sign of anything.
相信我 真的很有用
Trust me, it works wonders.
拜伦应该不知道我们有这几页纸
I don't think Byron knows we have those pages.
如果你愿意 我可以把它们
So if you want, I can take them--
不 不用担心 我把它们藏起来了
No, don't worry. I hid them.
这有没有可能是个可怕的意外
Is there any way this was some horrible accident?
你♥爸♥永远不会故意要伤害那女孩
Your father would never intentionally hurt that girl...
对吗
Would he?
他要离开几天
Well, he'll be gone for a few days,
所以我们有充足的时间来想
so that gives us time to figure it out.
梅雷迪斯 他是我爸 我很爱他
Meredith, he's my dad, and I obviously love him,
但我们不应该对此保密 对吧
but you don't think that we should keep this a secret, do you?
我们都很爱拜伦
We both love Byron.
艾瑞亚 接下来发生的一切 都会很艰难
Whatever happens next, it's gonna be tough, Aria.
好好睡一觉
Get some sleep.
梅雷迪斯
Meredith.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢你的茶
For the tea.
他离开了 待会跟你回电♥话♥
He's leaving. I'll call you back.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表