坐吧
Sit down.
你喝什么 我请客
What do you want? I'll buy.
绿茶
Um, g-green tea.
玫瑰镇上有没有强队啊
So, does Rosewood have a good program?
有的 非常不错
Yeah, pretty good.
鲨鱼队 是吧
The Sharks, right?
没错 鲨鱼队
Right, Sharks...
天啊...恭喜
Oh, god, um... congratulations.
什么时候说恭喜都不晚吧
It's not too late to say congratulations, is it?
是的 什么时候说都不晚 谢谢
No, it's never too late to say congratulations. Thank you.
你丢过自己的工作卡吗
You ever lose one of those badges?
丢了就没工作了
Not if you want to keep your job.
里边有芯片的吧
They have a chip, right?
可以用来开门跟身份认证
That's how they work with the doors and stuff?
你问我这些问题 我该要报告上级了
You're asking the kind of questions I'm supposed to report.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
72小时
Seventy-two hours.
不是很长时间
That's not long.
你可以再好奇一下 然后就可以走了
You can do that standing on your head. Then you're out.
如果我真的疯了呢
What if I really am crazy?
你没疯
You're not crazy.
之前用的工作卡有问题
There was some trouble with the old badges.
他们得换个新系统
They had to change the whole system.
什么问题
What kind of trouble?
你说呢
What kind do you think?
有人乱跑出去还是有人混进来
People getting out? People getting in?
今晚想吃木薯还是香草口味
You want tapioca or vanilla tonight?
你选吧
Surprise me.
我一直在想斯宾塞呆在那里怎样
I can't stop thinking about Spencer in that place.
我们会弄她出来的
We'll get her out.
我们是不是早该预料到了
Shouldn't we have seen it coming?
我现在一个头两个大
Okay, I have to split myself between disasters.
过了三点了 我要考虑我妈的事了
It's after three, so I'm thinking about my mom.
如果威尔登不放过你 你跑哪也没用
Hey, if Wilden wants to come after you, he will.
纽约又不是国外
It's not like New York is in some other country.
纽约离这十万八千里远
New York is on another planet.
我不知道她能不能找到工作 但是...
I don't know if she'll get the job, but...
如果事情变糟 我希望她有其他选择
I want her to have the option in case things get worse.
威尔登是怎么跟别人说他的车的
So, what did Wilden tell people about his car?
艾米丽说他去报失了
Emily said he reported it stolen.
他们会不会找到啊
Don't you think they'll find it?
不是所有警车都有卫星定位吗
I mean, don't all cop cars have GPS?
如果在水下就没用了
No, it doesn't work under water.
真的吗
It doesn't?
什么东西泡了水都没用了 这是科学事实
Nothing works underwater, it's a scientific fact.
你真的想去纽约吗
You actually think you'll go to New York?
如果这能保证我妈不受威尔登的伤害 那么...
If it's to keep my mom safe from Wilden, then...
我愿意做出牺牲
I'll make the sacrifice.
还真是母女情深啊
Yeah, I...hear it's awful primitive out there.
茄子
Say cheese!
我帮你俩照吧
Let me take one of you two.
好的
Great.
我得走了 记得把邀请赛的视频发给我哦
I have to get going, but send me the video of your meet.
好的 我会试着
I will. And I'm gonna try
练习你说的交叉转身
what you said about the cross-over turn.
这对我很管用 莎娜 艾米丽 再见
It works for me. Bye, Shana. Bye, Emily
再见
Bye.
我都不知道你会游泳
I didn't know you swim.
佩奇没跟你说吗
Paige didn't tell you?
没有
No.
为啥她没说啊
Wonder why she never mentioned it.
记得把照片发给我哦
Don't forget to send me those pictures.
有我的电邮地址吧
You've got my e-mail.
是什么让你觉得那孩子偷了我的卡
What makes you think this kid stole my I.D.?
因为我见到了 我看到你的卡上是他的照片
Because I saw it. I saw your I.D. With his picture.
他要来干什么
W-what would he need it for?
来见这的某个人吧
To see somebody in here.
他没法见到的人 因为...
Somebody that he couldn't just visit because...
他在为她做事
he was doing things for her.
在外边做事
Out in the world.
她
She?
有个叫梦娜·范德瓦尔的病人
Yeah, the patient's name was Mona Vanderwaal.
有印象吗
Do you remember her?
印象深刻啊
She's hard to forget.
那个男孩
And the boy.
他的真名叫托比
His real name was Toby.
你没吃布丁啊
You haven't touched your pudding.
迟点再吃
Saving it for later.
延迟享乐 证明你自律有耐心
Delayed gratification. Shows discipline. Patience.
我没这么有耐心
I'm not so patient.
不只是工作卡有问题
Wasn't just the badges.
访客卡也有问题
They had a problem with the visitors' passes.
调查到是内部人员干的
They traced it back to someone on the staff.
谁 是谁
Who? Who was it?
我喜欢这份工作
I like my job.
我从海军退役后就在这工作了
I've been here since I got out of the Navy.
要保住自己的工作
One of the ways that you keep your job
其中一件要做的事就是不乱讲话
is by keeping your mouth shut.
爱迪 你已经说出来一些了
Eddie. It seems like we're a little bit past that point.
也许吧 不过也并非如此
Maybe. Maybe not.
她在这
She was here.
梦娜·范德瓦尔
Mona Vanderwaal.
她也是住在这间房♥
This was her room.
生命之圆真的不会破裂吗
生命之圆真的不会破裂吗*
*Will the circle be unbroken?
日复一日 年复一年*
*By and by, by and by
天堂那有个更美好的家园*
*There's a better home awaiting in the sky, in the sky ?
生命之圆真的不会破裂吗*
*Will the circle be unbroken?
日复一日 年复一年*
*By and by, by and by
天堂那*
*There's a better home awaiting
有个更美好的家园*
*in the sky, in the sky ?
你觉得挫人梦娜在那做什么
Okay, what do you suppose loser Mona was doing in there?
祈祷让胸更大
Praying for bigger boobs?
你何必费事去教堂呢
Why do you even bother going to church?
我要去看看我信教有没有错
I like to cover my bets.
这是什么
What is that?
你在礼拜的时候一直写
You were writing in it all during service.
我的日记
It's my diary.
你从什么时候开始写日记啊
Since when do you keep a diary?
早就开始了
Since forever.
让我看看
Let me see.
好吧
Okay.
等那之后再给你看
No, you're gonna have to wait till after.
什么之后
Till after what?
我死之后
After I'm dead.
不要这样吓我
Ew, don't be so gruesome!
不是吓你 我这是神秘
I'm not being gruesome, I'm being mysterious.
算了 我也不想看你那无聊的日记
Forget it. I don't want to read your stupid diary, anyway.
你想看的
Yes, you do.
我是为你才写这些日记的
I'm writing them for you.
"这些"
"Them"?
除了八卦还有很多其他的东西
They're beyond scandalous.
如果我死后你要查清楚真♥相♥
You're gonna need them
你会用上这些日记的
if you're gonna carry on after I'm gone.
查清楚什么真♥相♥
Carry on with what?
面包房♥刚出炉的松饼 走吧
Fresh muffins at the bakery. Come on!
给您的
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我没有让她帮我找关系
I didn't send her to ask for any favors.
我知道
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表