大错特错啊 斯宾塞
Bad move, Spencer.
她们为什么吵架
Well, what were they fighting about?
因为艾米丽
Emily.
我溜进艾米丽的卧室
Okay, so I snuck into Emily's bedroom
偷了些她的纸笔
and stole some of her stationery.
不错哦
Love it!
然后给猪皮女留了张色♥色♥的便条
And I wrote Pigskin a super steamy note.
很色很色那种
Think moist.
我刚喷了点在嘴里
Okay, I just threw up a little in my mouth.
我告诉她 我在和一个男的交往
I told her that I was dating this guy,
但又对她浮想翩翩
but I was having some seriously hot fantasies about her
想知道她是否也如此
and needed to know if she felt the same way.
听着真过瘾 但艾米丽非恨死你不可
Mama's proud, but Emily is gonna crucify you.
算了吧 她完全蒙在鼓里
Oh, please, she's clueless.
我告诉佩奇不可以发邮件或短♥信♥给我
I told Paige that she can't email or text me
否则男朋友会起疑心的
because my boyfriend's suspicious.
艾米丽有男朋友吗
Does Emily even have a boyfriend?
那是她吗
Is that her?
是她 趴下
That's her! Get down!
要躲你躲吧 她又不认识我
You get down. She doesn't even know me.
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
我让她把回信放在那个标牌下
I told her to leave her note under that sign.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no!
要我帮你交给艾米丽吗
Do you want me to deliver this to Emily?
我该这么做的 因为给你留言的可是我
I probably should since I was the one that wrote to you.
我是在这打开呢 还是转寄给你♥爸♥呢
Should I open it here or should I just forward it to daddy?
他还在教堂做他蠢头蠢脑的执事吗
Is he still that big old deacon at the church?
还给我
Give it to me.
为什么呢
Aw. Why should I?
我更乐意欣赏你♥爸♥发火的样子
I'd much rather watch your daddy blow up
因为发现你...
when he finds out you wanna slip your--
还给我
Give it to me!
再想想吧猪皮女 你落在我手上了
Think again, Pigskin. I own you now!
开车 开啊
Drive. Drive!
她把佩奇的信怎么样了
What did she do with Paige's letter?
艾莉森吗 估计没怎么样
Alison? Probably nothing.
虽然艾莉没亲口承认过
She'd never admit this,
但她应该是有点怕那姑娘的
but I think Ali was a little scared of that girl.
你对毛料过敏吗
Does wool make you itchy?
佩奇
Paige?
还记不记得我们刚开始交往时
Remember on one of our first dates,
你说我喜欢勇敢的女人
You mentioned my liking bold women?
对 怎么了 换口味了吗
yes. Why? Have you changed your mind?
你提到了艾莉
You brought up Ali,
我想不起来你们是怎么认识的了
And I was just trying to remember how you knew her.
不是 我只是听说过她
I didn't. I knew of her.
怎么了
Why?
斯宾塞觉得你和艾莉可能有过交集
It's just that Spencer thought that maybe you and Ali had a--
为什么你的朋友们在背后谈论我
Why are your friends talking about me
而不是直接和我谈
instead of to me?
对不起
Sorry.
当我没说
Forget I brought it up.
你就从没想过
Has it ever occurred to you that
或许是你的朋友有问题吗
maybe it's your friends you should be questioning?
你就不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you think it's strange that
那晚有四个人在斯宾塞家喝酒
there were four people drinking at Spencer's that night
却只有你一人被下了药
and you were the only one who got drugged?
我朋友没有给我下药
My friends didn't poison me.
好吧 但梦娜装作是你朋友
Okay, but Mona pretended to be your friend
装了有一年之久 结果她是个怪物
for like a year, and she turned out to be a mutant.
梦娜从来就不是我的朋友
Mona was never my friend.
我可以拿生命担♥保♥ 她们不会骗我
I trust these girls with my life.
好吧 好吧
You're right. You're right.
也许我该多花些时间和她们相处
I just think maybe I need to spend some more time with them.
抱歉 我不是有意要吓你
Oh, sorry. I, uh... I didn't mean to scare you.
我只是顺路来送礼物
I just stopped by to drop that off.
我不想把东西放在前门那里
I didn't wanna leave it at the front door,
所以门房♥让我进来了
so the manager let me in.
你还好吗 看起来还是很受惊的样子
You okay? You still look freaked.
没有 我没事
No, I'm fine.
你为什么要告诉我麦琪的事
Why did you tell me that story about Maggie?
还是那句
Again, I, um...
我以为我哥哥都和你说了
I just assumed my brother already had.
我不是故意要搅乱你生活的
I didn't do it to mess with your head.
发生什么了
What's wrong?
我见到她了
I saw her.
什么 在哪里
What? Where?
我坐火车去了维明顿
Yeah, I-I took a train into Wilmington,
去了她的教室
And I... I sat in her classroom.
为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
因为以斯拉想确定她过得好不好
Because Ezra needed to know that she was okay.
但...她过得不好吗
But... She's not?
没有 过得挺好的
Oh, no. She's-- she's great...
一个七岁小男孩的妈妈
And a mom of a seven-year-old little boy
孩子和他长得像极了
that looks a lot like that.
等一下 这是什么意思
Wait, what are you saying?
我的天
Oh, man.
也许她这么说 是因为受到你的威胁了
No, maybe she just said that because she felt threatened by you,
他的女友来探查情况
his girlfriend checking her out.
不会的 她不知道我是谁
No, she didn't know who I was.
她为什么不告诉他他有个儿子
Why wouldn't she tell him that he has a son?
我要和你聊聊佩琪
斯宾塞 里面有几个箱子
Spencer, how many boxes have you got in there?
两个 一箱鞋子 一箱皮带
Two, one is a shoe's, another one is a belt's.
见鬼 少了一个 我去找搬运工
Damn, we're missing one, i gotta stop them before it leaves.
我们得讨论佩琪的事 不要告诉艾米
茜茜 快来救我
Cece,please help me
丢了一个箱子
Ok, we're missing a box.
是活的吗 在爬吗
It was alive? Was it crawling?
A有发短♥信♥给你吗
Was there a text from "A"?
詹娜知道你会向我求助的
Jenna knew that you would ask me to help.
好了 不要再说那个盲女了
Okay, get off of the blind girl train.
我要和你说得是
I am telling you that
我真用了"蛇"这个词
I actually used the word "Snake"
当我和艾米丽在女更衣室门口说话的时候
When I was talking to Emily outside of the girls' locker room.
佩琪不会跟踪我们
Paige is not after us.
她只是爱上了我们的好朋友
She's in love with one of our best friends.
好吧 但是那天晚上她和艾米丽在一起
Okay, but she was with Emily that night,
而艾米丽说起之前 她只字未提
And she never said a word until Emily brought it up.
也许她不是为了和艾米丽在一起
Maybe instead of hooking up with Emily,
而是利用她接近那座坟墓
she was hauling her off to an open grave.
斯宾塞
Spencer...
我们有必要再看一遍监控录像
No, we really need to review that security tape because
我敢向你保证
I guarantee you anything
在诺埃尔小屋前抓走玛雅的影子
that was a girl's shadow
绝对是个女人的
that grabbed Maya outside of Noel's cabin.
你觉得佩琪就是那个猪皮女
And you think this was paige/pigskin?
对 你认为不是么
Yeah, don't you?
她迷上艾米丽很多年了
She's been obsessed with emily for years.
她嫉妒艾莉 嫉妒玛雅
She was jealous of Ali. She was jealous of Maya.
她讨厌她们 十有八♥九♥也讨厌我们
She hated them. She probably hates us.
谁的电♥话♥ 是任吗
who is that? Is that Wren?
是艾米丽
It's Emily.
把电♥话♥给我 我们还没想好和她说什么呢
Well, give me it! We don't know what we're gonna say to her!
我就说声"嗨"
I'm going to say "Hi."
我们要说玛雅包里的刀的事儿
Look, it's about the knife in Maya's bag.
嗨 请别告诉我刀已经生锈了
Hi. Please tell me it's not rusty.
刀不在这儿
It's not here.
一定是往车上跑的时候弄丢了
We must've lost it when we were racing to the car.
没弄丢 我们把它放在包里了
No, we didn't lose it, we put it in the bag.
包哪去了
Where is the bag?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表