Really?
快趴下
Get down!
是卢卡斯 他这么晚在外面干什么呢
It's Lucas. What is he doing out so late?
汉娜 他听不到我们的
Hanna, he can't hear us.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
我们准备去湖边小屋那里
We're going to the lake house.
我妈看到这张纸条
When my mom reads this note,
她会认为我们下午开始一直待在那里
she'll think that we've been up there since this afternoon.
艾米
Em?
喂
Hello?
如果吵醒你了 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I woke you up.
我不知道该怎么开口
I don't know how to tell you this...
有目击者吗
Were there...any witnesses?
不 妈 我明白
No, mom, I-- I understand.
知道了 再见
Okay, bye.
守墓人今天早上报了警
The caretaker called it in this morning.
那里现在聚满了记者
The place is crawling with reporters,
但警方还没有任何头绪
but the police don't have any leads.
就是说我们没事了 没人看到我们
So we're okay. Nobody saw us.
没错
Yeah.
各位 很抱歉
I'm so sorry, guys.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
没人责怪你
No one's blaming you.
是啊 艾米 是有人把你带到那里
Yeah, Em. Somebody took you there
然后伪造成是你挖走了艾莉的尸体
to make it look like you dug up Ali's body.
是我让他有机可乘的
And I made it so easy.
-如果我没醉得不省人事 -艾米
- If I wasn't so wasted-- - Em.
昨晚什么都没发生
Last night never happened.
我们真的没事了吗
Are we sure about that?
我们可以去找警方 把真♥相♥告诉他们
We can still go to the cops. We can tell them the truth.
我们并不知道真♥相♥是什么
We don't even know what the truth is.
好了
Okay.
我们昨天下午开始一直在这里
We got up here yesterday afternoon.
我们边吃烤棉花糖
We roasted some marshmallows,
边憧憬高三生活 然后
We talked about how much fun senior year is gonna be, and...
很早就上♥床♥睡觉了
we went to bed early.
艾米
Em?
知道了
I understand.
昨晚什么事都没发生
Last night never happened.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我以为你不再做噩梦了
I thought the nightmares stopped.
我想噩梦又开始了吧
I guess they started again.
你很安全 艾瑞亚
Hey... you're still safe, Aria.
A已经不存在了
There's no more "A."
昨晚幸亏你住在了斯宾塞的湖边别♥墅♥
You were far away from this mess last night.
没有参与到这个事件中来
Thank god you stayed at Spencer's lake house.
你看了吗
Did you read this?
看来玛雅发现了艾莉森的遗物
Apparently Maya found some things that belonged to Alison.
不可能 她把所有东西都留给了杰森
No, no. She-- she gave everything to Jason.
但他们认为她也许还留下了一些东西
Well, actually, they think she may have kept something,
将加勒特和杀害艾莉森的凶手联♥系♥起来
something that connected Garrett to Alison's murder.
不会吧 要这样她肯定会告诉艾米丽
That doesn't make sense. She would have told Emily.
也许这就是她的行为方式吧
Well, maybe that's what she was on her way to do,
但加勒特先发现了她的尸体
but Garrett found her first.
知道这周末是什么日子吗
Do you know what this weekend is?
怎么会忘记呢
How could I forget?
劳动节就是艾莉森的忌日
Labor Day is the anniversary of Alison's death.
还有
Or...
我要开始新的教学工作了
I was about to start a teaching job,
你说你也想当老师
and you thought you might like to teach...
是真的吗 还是你在跟我调情
was that true, or were you just hitting on me?
那你当时点了那首歌♥ 是不是在跟我调情
Did you really play B26, or were you just hitting on me?
可以把这个日子作为我们的纪念日吗
Can we make this... our anniversary
而不是她的忌日
instead of hers?
明晚在栅格咖啡厅等我
Meet me tomorrow night at the Rosewood Grille.
我会在吧台念《尤利西斯》给你听
I will be the guy at the bar reading Ulysses.
还没看完呀
You still haven't finished that book?
早呢
No one has.
我就是个超浪漫主义者
I'm just a hopeless romantic.
我想我们可以重演当时的约会
I thought we could recreate the date.
这可不算是约会
I wouldn't exactly call it date.
我们都约到浴室去了
We ended the night in the bathroom.
我记得
I remember.
后来我们就这样了
I think it went something like...this?
然后我就这样子了呢
And then I did something like this...
汉娜 喜欢吗
Hanna? You like this?
恩 很好 给孕妇穿很合适
Yeah, I love it... for a pregnant woman.
你这是怎么了
Is there something I need to know?
我得有性生活才能怀孕呀
I'd need to have sex to get pregnant.
妈妈 你真是的
Ew! Mom, that's gross.
你什么时候变这么一本正经了
Well, since when did you become a prude?
从你说你想要过性生活开始
Since you intimated that you want to have sex.
汉娜 好吧 你可以约会
Hanna-- all right, you're allowed to date,
但是 你必须洁身自好
but you're not... open for business.
-汉娜 -你自主创业了吗 艾什莉
- Hanna. - Are you starting a business, Ashley?
去挑挑看吧
Go. Shop.
我想通过购物疗法
I was hoping a little retail therapy
也许能让汉娜不再去想那些事
might take Hanna's mind off the headlines.
一个杀人犯已经闹地沸沸扬扬了
Yeah, one murder makes the news,
现在两个女孩身亡 其中一个的尸体还不见了
but two dead girls and a missing body?
你家衣柜够大吗
How big is your closet?
是他做的吧
He did it, right?
加勒特指示别人去挖的坟墓吧
Garrett hired someone to dig up that grave?
这事还没有曝光
This hasn't made the papers,
但控方要求提取尸体
but the prosecution had petitioned to have the body exhumed,
而在法官判决之前 尸体就莫名失踪了
but it was gone before the judge could make his ruling.
这肯定不是巧合
I don't think it's a coincidence.
说真的
Can I just tell you,
很庆幸 昨晚姑娘们出镇了
I am so relieved that the girls were out of town last night.
这次总算没有参与到这事中来
For once they were reading the news instead of making it.
未知号♥码
是托比打来的 我一会儿给他回
It was just Toby. I'll call him back.
他喜欢那房♥子吗
Does he like the loft?
他们家水管破了
Well, he comes over to shower every day
所以每天过来洗澡
because the plumbing is broken,
我超级喜欢
so I really like the loft.
因为艾莉森 我们总是成为焦点人物
We are always going to be those girls who knew Alison.
现在又是玛雅
And now Maya.
不如这样 我拍个照传给你们吧
Hey! You know what? I could take a picture and send it to you.
昨晚的事一直在我脑海里重复
Look, I keep on replaying last night in my head.
汉娜 有人闯进了我家呀
Hanna, there was somebody in my house.
我们熟睡的时候 他们就在边上
While we were sound asleep, they were right there,
和我们共处一室
they were in the same room as us.
刚刚开始重拾安全感 现在又这样
Just as I was starting to feel safe again.
我真的不想再去想了
I just-- I really want to turn my brain off.
-我们可以支开妈妈去看场电影吗 -不行
- Can we ditch our moms and go catch a movie? - Ohh, I can't.
我和沙利文医生有约了
I have an appointment with Dr. Sullivan.
你又要去看心理医生了吗
Oh. You're seeing her again?
偶尔去一下
Yeah. A little.
你不会告诉她那事吧
But you... wouldn't tell her about--
当然不会
No!
拜托 我当然不会那么对艾米丽
Come on, I wouldn't do that to Emily.
不光是艾米丽 我们都在场
Yeah, but it's not just Emily. We were all there.
-汉娜 我们该走了 -来了
- Hanna, we should get going. - Okay.
-我等一下给你打电♥话♥ -好吧
- You know what, I'll call you later. - Okay.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
在这层楼 你得带上这个通行证
You'll need to wear it while you're on this floor.
我们仍旧看不到任何好转的迹象
We still haven't seen any changes,
但我相信 你能来看她 她会很感激
But I'm sure she appreciates your visits.
你朋友来了
Your friend is here.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表