我只是想搞清楚发生了什么
I just want to be clear on what happened
好跟麦琪解释
so I know what to tell Maggie.
就跟她说我很内疚
Tell her that I feel like crap,
我看着她儿子的时候他就摔伤了
That he son got hurt while I was watching him.
跟她说都是我的错
Tell her that it was my fault,
我该把他看紧点
I should have been paying closer attention,
跟她说我真的很抱歉
And tell her that I am so sorry...
但是我又没当过妈
But I don't know the first thing about being a parent.
我也没当过爹啊
Neither do I.
妈 你在哪 看到回我
Mom, where are you? Call me when you get this.
威尔登: 想想如果汉娜说出去我会怎样
Wilden : ... compared to what I'll do if Hanna talks.
艾什莉: 我在想你的中尉会怎么说
Ashley : I wonder how your lieutenant will respond
当他听见你在威胁一个孩子
when he hears you're threatening a child.
他不会的
He's not going to.
好好想想吧 艾什莉
Think this through, Ashley.
你良心何安
How do you live with yourself?
喂 还没说完
Hey, we're not done here!
-别挡路 -我不会让你走的
- Get out of my way! - I can't let you go!
别挡路
Get out of my way!
除非你让汉娜闭嘴
Either you shut Hanna up, or I will!
您已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
七点奥利维亚驱动见
就你一个人
你很快就能又活蹦乱跳了
Hey, you'll be back in action in no time.
以斯拉还说等你好一点
Mm-hmm. And Ezra says that when you're feeling all better,
就带你去玩儿真的蹦床
he's gonna take you on a trampoline for some real fun.
我有吗
I am?
对 马尔科姆 我们去占领蹦床王国
Yeah, Malcolm, we're gonna be kings of that trampoline.
麦琪 我真的 很抱歉
Maggie, I am so sorry.
妈妈来了 你觉得还好吗
Mommy's here. Are you feeling okay?
他没事 只是累了
He's fine. Just worn out.
伤口有多严重
How bad was the cut?
不是很糟 缝了几针而已
It wasn't bad. Just a few stitches.
医生马上就会回来给他做检查的
The doctor's gonna be back in in a second to check on him.
你是患者的直系亲属吗
Are you immediate family?
不是
Um, no.
那你得到外面等
Then you need to wait outside.
901 终获自♥由♥
他死了
He's dead.
梦娜
Mona!!!
梦娜
Mona!!!
对不起我对你说谎了
I'm sorry I lied to you.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
生气吗 没有
Mad? No.
难过倒是有一点
Sad, a little,
因为我不知道怎样帮你面对这种局面
because I don't know how to help you with this situation.
我是不是疯了才会以为这么做有用
Am I just crazy to think that this could work?
这显然并不容易
It's definitely not gonna be easy.
我以为以斯拉有个儿子在特拉华
It was one thing when I thought
已经是一件大事了
that Ezra's son lived in Delaware,
要是马尔科姆和麦琪搬到这里来
but if Malcolm and Maggie move here...
情况就会更加复杂了
It's gonna be even more complicated.
以斯拉似乎非常希望和儿子一起生活
Ezra seems really happy to have him in his life.
抚养孩子是非常棒的事情
Well, having a child is great,
但却会彻底改变你的生活
but it completely changes your life.
生活的重心不再是你想要什么
It stops being about what you want,
它开始变成
and it starts being about
你做什么才能让孩子生活得更好
what you can do to make your child's life better.
我知道
I know that...
很显然 我们之间会发生很多变化
things are gonna change between us, obviously.
我想的问题是 会变多少
I think the question is: how much?
那么以斯拉是怎么说的
Well, what does Ezra say about this?
他觉得只要我们共同努力就能渡过难关
He thinks it can work if we both try.
或许是这样
Maybe it can.
但是如果你不想那么做也没有关系
But it's also okay if you don't want it to.
我爱他
I love him.
我知道你爱他
I know you do.
但并不是每一段感情都能够天长地久
But not every relationship is meant to last forever.
有时 你能做的最好的事就是退后一步
And sometimes the best thing you can do is take a step back
给自己一个海阔天空的机会
and give yourself a chance to breathe.
打扰了
Excuse me.
又是你
You again.
你好
Oh. Hi.
-这个车间是你的吗 -是的
- Is this your workshop? - Yep.
不好意思 你来这里干什么
I'm sorry, what are you doing here?
我本来是来见托比的
I'm supposed to meet Toby.
我跟你说过 他出门了
I told you he's out of town.
我知道 但是我刚刚收到他发的短♥信♥
I know, but I just got a text from him,
他让我两小时前来这里见面
and then he told me to meet him here two hours ago.
我不知道该和你说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我没看到他
I haven't seen him.
你有没有看见一个金发的女孩来过这里
Did you see a blond come through here?
最近几个小时没有人来过这里
Nobody's come through here in the last few hours.
我刚才看到她了 她穿一件红色外套
I just saw her. She was wearing a red coat.
没看见托比 也没看见红衣女孩
Look, no Toby, no girl in a red coat,
更没看见独角兽 对不起 艾米丽
and no unicorns, either. Sorry, Emily.
你怎么会知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
因为你之前告诉过我
Because you told me earlier.
没 我没有
No, I didn't.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我敲了那个黑盒子好几百次
I hit that black box like a hundred times,
它连个裂纹都没有
and it didn't even crack.
就是没玩没了的播放那段视频
The video just kept playing over and over.
我觉得那不重要
I don't think that it really matters,
因为不管是谁
because whoever put that
把车停在你家车♥库♥的 都会事先备份的
car in your garage has probably made copies.
是A 威尔登怎么会把他的车停在那里
Well, it has to be "A." Why would Wilden put his car in there?
要是A干的 而且没有人见过威尔登
Okay, so if "A" did this, and nobody's seen Wilden,
那是不是威尔登已经死了 尸体在A那
Does that mean that Wilden's dead and that "A" has his body?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你应该告诉你妈妈
I think that maybe you should tell your mom.
-什么 -她能处理得比你想的好得多
- What?! - She can handle a lot more than you think.
艾瑞亚 你妈和我妈完全不一样
Aria, our moms are totally different.
我妈可是踩油门来着 还记得吗
Mine hit the accelerator, remember?
更何况 在我们不知道
And besides, I don't want to
要对付什么的情况下我不想把她扯进来
involve her until we know what we're dealing with.
她已经被牵扯进来了 汉娜
She already is involved, Hanna!
视频里有她 而且情况对她不利
She is on that video, and it really doesn't look good for her.
如果A把车开来的 谁知道还会发生什么
Well, if "A" drove it here, who knows what's next?
可能警♥察♥就要来了
The cops could be on their way.
还是去开你的车 跟着我
You know what, just get in your car. Follow me.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
艾米丽
再也没有托比了 -A
爱的回忆 托比·加瓦诺 赞美诗23:4
是的 即使我穿行过死亡荫庇的山谷
也无惧于任何恶魔 因汝与我同在
我真觉得这不是一个好主意
I really don't think this is a good idea.
只管推好了
Just keep pushing.
一定会有更好的解决办法
There's gotta be a better solution!
没有了
Well, there isn't!
我是认真的 汉娜
I'm serious, Hanna.
我们真的需要再考虑考虑
We really, really need to rethink this.
已经来不及了
Too late.
我还以为会沉得快点呢
I thought it would sink faster.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
这车要是沉不下去怎么办
Well, what if it just stays there like that?
会沉下去的
It'll sink.
他们一定会来找这车的
They're gonna be looking for his car.
我知道
I know.
要是他们找到了然后查到我们身上
Look, if they find it and they trace it back to us,
咱俩就彻底玩完了
We are totally screwed.
没错
Yep.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表