是沙利文在拉德里发现斯宾塞的
Sullivan found Spencer at radley.
骑警把她送到那儿去的
That's where the rangers sent her.
什么 她之前在哪儿
What? Where was she?
梅丽莎说斯宾塞在树林里待了一整晚
Melissa said that Spencer was in the woods all night.
等等 她只是游荡
Wait, she was just wandering
在树丛附近游荡 为什么
around in the woods? Why?
她是在找托比吗
Was she looking for Toby?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们得去一趟
You guys, we have to go there.
我们必须和她谈谈
We have to talk to her.
只有家人才能探访
Family visits only.
是什么强制评估
It's some kind of mandatory evaluation.
一想到梅丽莎是唯一能探望她的人
I don't like the idea of Melissa being the only one
就觉得心里不舒服
that's able to get in there.
我知道 所以我才给沙利文医生发了信息
I know. That's why I left Dr. Sullivan a message.
这是什么药
What am I taking?
广谱抗生素 消除一切感染
Shotgun antibiotics to knock out any infection.
里面没有镇定剂之类的东西吧
No tranquilizers, nothing like that?
没有 他们还需要进行精神评估
No, they need to do a mental evaluation.
需要你保持清醒
Can't do that if you're under the influence.
放心喝吧
Down the hatch.
E·兰博
E·兰博
"E. Lamb"?
那是我的名字
That's me.
爱迪·兰博 你姓兰博吗
Eddie Lamb? Your last name is Lamb?
是啊 很久以前
Yep. Somewhere in the past,
我的祖先是在山上放牧的
I had an ancestor with a flock up some mountain.
我要下班了
My shift's over.
坚持住
Hang in there.
至少现在你知道自己不是无名氏了
At least you know you're not Jane doe anymore.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
斯宾塞受伤了
Spencer's hurt?
他们为什么把她送到拉德里去了
Why did they take her to Radley?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
他们在一个营地里找到了她
They found her at a campsite.
她现在正在做什么评估
And she's not allowed visitors because they're doing some sort of
所以不允许探访
evaluation on her.
我不去纽约了
I'm canceling New York.
等等 你不去那个研讨会了吗
Wait, you're not gonna go to the seminar?
妈妈 你必须去
Mom, you have to go.
现在不合适
It's not a good time for this.
现在就是最合适的时候
It's exactly the right time.
汉娜 这不仅仅是升职
Hanna, it's not just a promotion.
我跟你说过了 我们得搬家去纽约
I told you, we'd have to relocate, move to New York.
-离开玫瑰镇 -是啊
- Get out of Rosewood. - Right.
也意味着 离开威尔登
Which means, get away from Wilden.
不是直接离开那么简单
It can't be that easy, just leaving.
我就喜欢这种简单的处理方式
Well, I'm a big fan of the easy way.
我们不能直接逃开
We can't just run away.
去研讨会吧 拜托
Just go to the seminar. Please.
然后再决定接下来怎么做
And then we'll decide what to do later.
我在外地的时候不想你一个人在家
I don't want you alone in this house while I'm gone.
我去艾米丽家住
I'll just stay at Emily's.
妈妈 只有几天而已
Mom, it's only for a few days.
沙利文医生
Dr. Sullivan.
艾米丽 最近怎么样
Oh, Emily. How are you?
还好
Okay...
上次我们的疗程
The way we left that last session--
我们听说斯宾塞的事了
We heard about Spencer.
她没事 她现在很安全
She's all right. She's safe.
我们什么时候才能见她
When can we see her?
她在监视期间还不能见你们
Not while she's under observation.
她到底怎么了
What happened to her?
她说她为什么一个人在那了吗
Did she say why she was out there all alone?
艾米丽 斯宾塞在树林里看到了一具尸体
Emily, Spencer said she saw a body in the woods.
她觉得是托比
She thought it was Toby.
天哪
Oh, god...
警♥察♥和护林员都在搜寻
The police and the rangers have been looking,
但没有找到任何东西
but they haven't found anything.
你觉得她在撒谎吗
Do you think she was lying?
他们找到斯宾塞的时候 她精神很不稳定
I think Spencer was in an agitated state when they found her.
我不确定她见到了什么
I'm not certain what she saw.
警♥察♥已经在联♥系♥托比的家属
The police have been trying to contact Toby's family,
看他有没有出事
to find out if he's all right.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
我一直以为高三最艰难的事情
I thought the toughest thing we were gonna have to deal with
就是决定毕业舞会穿什么
senior year would be her prom dress.
确实也要考虑
And that is still coming up.
同时
Meanwhile...
同时
Meanwhile...
我们应当怎么处理以斯拉的状况
What are we supposed to do about Ezra and his situation?
我们应该插手这件事吗
Uh, are we supposed to do anything?
艾瑞亚希望我们能帮他
Aria wants us to.
紧急情况下 她来找了父母
Push comes to shove, and she goes to her parents.
是的 我们还不是一无是处的
Yeah, and we're not... useless.
还没呢
Not yet.
是我让害他被开除的 我可以
Mm. I'm the one who got him fired. I could...
去和院长谈谈
Talk to the dean.
你愿意吗
Do you want to?
他毕竟是个好老师
Well, he is a good teacher.
虽然品行方面有些问题
Other aspects of his character are debatable,
但确实 他是一个好老师
but yes, he is a good teacher.
还有个原因
Something else.
什么
What?
如果我们帮他稳定自己的新家庭
If we helped him stabilize this new family,
他也许就会和艾瑞亚分开了
he might end things with Aria.
很有可能
I suppose that's true.
但这是我们帮忙的理由吗
But is it a reason to help?
不 不
No...no...
不 这不可能
No, that's not right.
我知道我看到了什么 他死了
I know what I saw, he's dead.
斯宾塞 你为什么不相信他还活着
Spencer, why don't you want to believe that he could be alive?
因为我知道我看到了什么
Because I know what I saw!
尸体 你看到他的脸了吗
The body, did you see the face?
没有
No!
没有 但我知道那是托比
No, but I know that it was Toby!
斯宾塞 我觉得那天你去树林的时候
Spencer, I think you took a lot
状态就很不好
into that forest with you.
我想见我的朋友
I wanna see my friends.
求你了 什么时候我才能见我的朋友
Please, when can I see my friends?
评估期间是不行的 但那之后
Not during the evaluation. After that...
之后怎样
After that, what?
之后 你要不然会被释放
After that, you'll either be released
要不然就需要接受长♥期♥治疗
or further treatment will be recommended.
如果你要想跟她们说什么
I can call Emily,
我可以给艾米丽打个电♥话♥
if you have a message for them.
就
Just...
告诉她们我想她们
Tell them that I miss them.
你来了
You made it.
不能待太久 但你说想聊聊
Can't stay long. But, uh, you wanted to talk?
我想给你介绍一个人
I wanted you to meet someone.
伦敦奥♥运♥会游泳金牌得主
艾米丽·菲尔兹 这是米西·富兰克林
Emily Fields, Missy Franklin.
米西 这是艾米丽
Missy, Emily.
莎娜告诉我说你是练游泳的
So, Shana was telling me that you swim?
你好 对 我练游泳
Hello. Yes. I swim.
我在科罗拉多机场碰见了米西
I met Missy at the airport in Colorado.
所以我把握住了机会
No way I wasn't introducing myself.
她准备去费城
She's headed for Philadelphia,
我想你俩应该见面
I thought it'd be fun if you two met.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表