我就说会沉下去的吧
Told you it would sink.
你去哪儿了 我给你打了好多电♥话♥
Where have you been? I've been calling you for the last hour.
对不起 我去帮艾瑞亚办了点事
Sorry. I had to help Aria out with something.
你吃了吗
Have you eaten?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
还好 你呢
Yeah. Are you?
不怎么好
Uh, no.
但是会好起来的
But I'm...getting there.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我今天好像看见威尔登侦探了
I think I saw Detective Wilden today.
是吗 在哪
What? Where?
镇上
In town.
但是我不太确定 所以
But I wasn't sure, so...
回家时我顺便去了一下事故现场
I drove by the accident on my way home.
你猜怎么着 他的车不见了
Guess what? His car was gone.
的确 刚开始我有些惊慌失措
Of course, I panicked at first,
但过了一会儿我突然想到
But then it occurred to me--
如果他真的伤得很严重
if he had been... really injured,
我们早该听说了 对吧
we would have heard about it by now, right?
而且要是他打算起诉
And if he was gonna press charges,
我们现在也应该听说了
We would have heard about it by now.
也就是说
Uh, so that means...?
或许我撞的那一下
Maybe I didn't hit him...
并没有我想像的那么严重 可能
as hard as I thought, and maybe...
可能他醒来后意识到是他做得不对
maybe he woke up and realized he was in the wrong.
或许这件事就这么
And maybe this whole thing is just gonna....
过去了
go away.
我要去睡觉了
Uh, I'm gonna go to sleep.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
你也可以把
You can also put...
他就好像没受过伤一样
It's almost like the e accident didn't happen.
他一点事都没有
He's doing just fine.
这真是太好了
That's good to hear.
你想过来吗
Do you want to come over?
我们要搭城♥堡♥了
We're about to build a castle.
我也想去 但是
I'd love to, but, um...
我得帮我老妈给厨房♥刷漆
I'm--I'm helping my mom paint her kitchen,
我晚点再打给你 好吗
so I'll call you later, okay?
好吧
All right.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-不知道名字吗 -是的 无名女子
- No name? - Yep, Jane Doe.
没有身份证 没有手♥机♥
No I.D., no cell phone,
没有钥匙 什么都没有
no keys, nothing.
谁发现她的
Who found her?
一个登山者 大约在一个小时前
A hiker. About an hour ago.
他看见她在游荡 好像有些神志不清
Said he saw her wandering around looking lost and confused.
我现在把她带回去
I'm bringing her in.
最好申请做个精神评估
Better put in a request for a psych evaluation.
明白
Roger that.
等一下 你们把车沉到了湖里了
Wait. You dumped his car in a lake?
我当时都慌了
I panicked.
你应该阻止她做这种傻事
You're supposed to stop her from doing stupid things like this,
-而不是帮她 -我试过了
- Not help. - I tried!
我不知道是威尔登还是"A"在耍我们
I didn't know if it was Wilden or "A" messing with us,
所以我 我得把那辆车处理掉
So I just--I had to get rid of it.
肯定是"A"干的
Well, my money's on "A."
又或者威尔登还活着
Or Wilden could still be alive
而且他也是"A"的一员
and part of the "A" team.
好吧 这是什么意思
Okay, so what does this mean?
托比死了吗
Is Toby dead?
是我造成的吗 这是我的错吗
Did I do this? Is this my fault?
别那么想 好吧
Don't go there. All right?
我们甚至都不确定这是不是真的
Because we don't even know if this is true.
我们确定的是托比穿着
We do know that Toby
那件黑色连帽衫出现在斯宾塞的厨房♥里
was wearing a black hoodie in Spencer's kitchen.
然后呢
So?
"A"可能已经杀了他
So either "A" could have killed him
因为她知道他会帮我们
because she knew he was gonna help us--
或许他根本不会帮我们
Maybe he never was gonna help us...
出于某种原因
And for some reason
他可能只是希望我们认为他死了
he just wants us to think that he's dead.
无论怎样 得让斯宾塞知道这件事
Either way, Spencer needs to know about this.
她去哪了
Where is Spencer?
玫瑰镇警♥察♥
玫瑰镇警♥察♥
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表