I... can't go.
以斯拉
Ezra!
我知道 但我今晚要去费城开会
I know. I've got... a meeting in Philadelphia
商谈为人代笔自传的事宜
about ghosting an autobiography.
实际上 这次终于是个值得写的人物
Actually somebody worth writing about this time.
来年的花销都有着落了
It will pay for all of next year.
必须今晚过去
It has to be tonight.
真糟糕
Oh, crap.
确实很糟
Crap, indeed.
但我会补偿你的
But I will make it up to you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我只是很想让你看看我的服装
I know. I just... really wanted you to see my costume.
明天看也来得及呀
Well, I-I can see it tomorrow.
在万圣节为自己爱人装扮有特殊意义
Playing dress-up for your man on Halloween is one thing.
其他时间
You do it any other night,
那就是普通的日间节目了
you end up on an afternoon talk show.
更取决于服装
Depends on the costume.
现在我还有点空闲时间
And besides, I've got a little bit of time now.
不给糖就搞怪
Trick or treat!
-真是时候 -捷足先登的人呐
- Great. - Early birds.
又要被小朋友们骚扰一晚了
Night of the living preschoolers.
幽灵列车五分钟后就要出发了
The shuttle for the ghost train is leaving in five minutes.
车厢是足够的
We have plenty of shuttles,
当第一个车厢满人后 请不要惊慌
so don't panic if the first one is full.
看不出我来自《隐姓埋名》吗
Can't you see I'm incognito?
很漂亮
Beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你太美了
Hey! Oh, my... God. You look amazing.
没什么了 我只是随便缝了一下
Oh, no big. I just put it together.
只花了六个小时 你扮的是谁
Barely took six hours. Who are you again?
黛西 来自《了不起的盖茨比》
Daisy. From The Great Gatsby.
电影吗
The movie?
书
The book.
好吧 你的那位作家呢
Right. Where's your author?
以斯拉被迫放我鸽子
Ezra had to cancel on me.
太好了 我是说
Great! Well, I mean...
终于不用一个人孤零零没男伴了
now I'm not the only one without a date, so...
你们没有男伴吗
You guys on your own?
真丢人啊
What a shame.
你们在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
很高兴见到你们啊
Well, it's nice to see you too.
我以为你会自己开个万圣节派对呢
I thought you always threw your own Halloween parties.
今年我让别人为我代劳
This year I decided to let someone else do the work
我就可以专心于重要的事上了
so I could concentrate on what's really important.
你真会说话
Oh, you're so sweet. Mmm.
那不过是套装扮而已 没什么的
It's just a costume. It doesn't mean anything anymore.
是的
Yeah. Right.
需要我时就吹口哨
If you need me, just whistle.
你知道怎么吹口哨吧
You know how to whistle, don't you?
幽灵列车专线将于五分钟后抵达
Five minutes until the shuttle for the ghost train arrives.
你们怎么会以为
How could you possibly think
我们会装扮成一样的
that we would be the same thing?
加勒特回来找你了吗
Did Garrett ever come back?
没有
No.
你给他家打过电♥话♥了吗
Did you call his house?
电♥话♥没法接通
His phone's been disconnected.
-他人在哪 -不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
还不赖
Not bad.
不得不说 我办的派对比这个好多了
You gotta admit, I put out a better spread.
那你应该转行做餐饮
You should probably go into catering.
活该
Serves you right.
诺埃尔 你没事吧
Hey, Noel, what's wrong?
诺埃尔
Noel?
快帮帮他
Do something!
天啊
Oh, my God.
诺埃尔 你没事吧
Noel, are you all right?
深呼吸 冷静
Please breathe. Calm down.
没事的
It's okay.
诺埃尔 没事的 冷静冷静
Noel, it's okay, it's okay. Calm down, calm down.
肯定是因为我吃了什么东西
Must have been something I ate.
你个奇葩
You're amazing.
她俩就像是外星人结婚蛋糕上的小人
They look like a wedding cake from outer space.
不错嘛
Hey. Nice.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 快看
You guys, look.
他什么时候回来的
When did he get back?
我不知道
I don't know.
请登上幽灵列车专线
All aboard the shuttle for the ghost train!
请登车
All aboard!
所有人请上车
Everyone, all aboard the shuttle!
幽灵列车专线很快就要开动了
The shuttle is now leaving for the ghost train.
又来病人了
More patients.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come in. - Thank you.
医生 您的病人来了
Doctor, your next appointment.
喜欢什么就拿什么
Take all you want, want all you take.
抱歉 一定是从办公室带回来的
Sorry, I must have taken some work home from the office.
尽情拿吧
There you go.
我觉得你很享受
I think you are enjoying this.
是的
I am.
不过这跟我想的牧师式的服务不一样
But it's not the sort of pastoral outreach I saw myself doing.
就当作是在治疗你的擅离职守吧
Just consider it therapeutic irresponsibility.
遵命 护士
Yes, nurse.
请登上万圣节幽灵列车
All aboard the Halloween ghost train.
请一直走到表演车厢
Please keep moving forward to the performance car.
个人物品可以存在储物柜中
There are lockers available for your personal belongings...
如果别人都看不见你
Okay, what's the point of dressing up
那打扮成这样有什么用
if no one can see you?
没搞错吧
You have got to be kidding me.
Feels like I'm having a meltdown
It feels like I'm losing control
They tell me I'm a danger to myself
Now the crazy train is ready to roll, ohh
Walk that walk like you don't give a
You gotta right to turn it up and get down
Electric shock. No, I can't get enough
'cause tonight we're takin' over the town
I wanna lose my mind like a maniac
And cross the line, never lookin' back
We're on the loose. Gettin' crazy
And we've gone cuckoo
Gonna party till they take us away
Gonna lose my mind
拉德里疗养院
I'm gonna lose my mind
Gonna party till they...
I'm swinging off of my hinges
I'm cocked and I'm ready to go
Go home and pack up you things as
The crazy train is ready to roll, whoa
Walk that walk like you don't give a--
You got a right to turn it up and get down, yeah
Electric shock, no, we can't get enough
'cause tonight we're takin' over the town, hey
I wanna lose my mind like a maniac
And cross the line, never lookin' back
I'm on the loose
Gettin' crazy, and we've gone cuckoo
Gonna party till they take us away
你个混♥蛋♥敢再碰我一下
Creep. You know what? Do that again,
我会让你生不如死
you'll leave with a bloody stump!
Gonna get out of this strait jacket
Cuckoo
能给我拿瓶那个吗
Hey. Can I have one of those over there?
谢了
Thanks.
你觉得我的服装怎么样
So what do you think of my costume?
很不错
It's very nice.
但我还是更喜欢你这个样子
But you know, I liked you a lot better like this.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
刚才我在吧厅里看到你了
I saw you at the brew,
我不知道你回来了
and I didn't know that you were back.
我是回来了
I'm back.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
好多了
Better. Yeah.
我本来打算下午去看你的
I was gonna come by and see you this afternoon.
为什么没去呢
Why didn't you?
当时有人和你在一起
You had company.
是加勒特·雷诺兹 我看到他离开了
Garrett Reynolds. I saw him leaving.
你知道吗 看到他在众目睽睽之下
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表