艾米丽 这不是课后测试
Emily... it's not a take-home test.
哦对 抱歉
Oh, right. Sorry.
-需要延长时间吗 -不 我做完了
- Did you need more time? - No, I'm done.
艾米丽 等一下
Emily, wait.
这些你复习过了吗
Did you study for this?
是的 复习过了 但是我...
Yeah, I did. But I--
我已经尽力了 我得走了
I did the best I could. I really have to go.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
要坐下说吗
Do you want to sit?
我是不想在这说的 希望你不要介意
I'd...really rather not do this here, if that's okay.
既然来了就说吧
Well, here is where we are.
坐下
Sit.
我知道这些已经是老黄历了
Look, I-- I know that this is ancient history,
但是我需要澄清一件事
but I just needed to clarify something.
我发现你和我爸在一起后 真的很气愤
After I found out about you and my dad, I was really upset.
我闯进了他的办公室
And I broke into his office--
你不用历数你那光辉事迹的细节了
You don't have to recount all the gory details.
今早我和你父亲谈过了
I spoke to your father this morning.
我还清楚地记得他在我语♥音♥信箱留下的威胁
I remember his threats on my voicemail like it was yesterday.
好吧
Right.
很对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也许明天你♥爸♥也会这样跟我道歉
Maybe I'll hear that from your father tomorrow, too.
-你们要见面吗 -我们约好共进午餐
- You're seeing him? - We made lunch plans.
这还要多亏了你呢
And I guess I have you to thank for that.
你还有其它要说的吗
Is there something else you want to say?
有
Yeah.
我去他的办公室不是想偷拿东西
I didn't go to his office with the intention of stealing anything,
-我拿了这对耳环 -等一下
- I just took the earrings because-- - Wait.
你刚才说什么 耳环吗
Go back. Earrings?
我找不到另一只了
I don't have the other one,
但一找到我就还给你
but as soon as I find it I'll make sure that you get it.
你为什么觉得这是我的
What made you think this belonged to me?
这不是我的耳环
That's not my earring.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我来探望加勒特·雷诺兹
Yeah, I'm just here to visit Garrett Reynolds.
他正和他的律师见面 可能得过一会了
He's meeting with his lawyer. It could be a while.
那我可以在这里等吗
Oh. May I wait?
-请自便 -谢谢
- Suit yourself. - Thank you.
请问你能把所有访客的名单给我吗
Can you give me a list of all previous visitors, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
不不不 我想要过去五个月的全部名单
No, no, no. I want something compiled for the last five months.
那我需要一点时间整理一下
I'll need a little time to put that together.
-好的 明天行吗 -明天可以
- Okay. Tomorrow? - Yeah, tomorrow works.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
打扰一下 你是和汉娜一起来的吗
Pardon me. You're with Hanna?
我是金斯顿医生 汉娜叫我任
I'm Dr. Kingston. Hanna knows me as Wren.
你是哪位
And you are?
凯勒
Caleb.
她男朋友
Her boyfriend.
很好 这次你决定来陪她了
Very good. So you decided to join her this time.
是的
Yeah.
汉娜要想做什么很难阻止她
Yeah, Hanna pretty much does whatever she wants,
所以我觉得还是跟她一起来吧
so I figured I would get onboard.
的确是 据我所知
Indeed. Well, from what I've gathered,
对于探视的事 她内心很挣扎
coming here has been a great source of conflict for her.
她跟你说过这些吗
She's spoken to you about this?
说过 我们聊过有关耐心和同情的问题
She has. We talked about patience and compassion.
看来那天对她来说可能是个转折点
It seems like the other day was a bit of a turning point for her.
她开始学会接受
She's just starting to come to terms with
因为模糊性失去感而产生的愤怒
all the anger that's tied to ambiguous loss.
那么 继续努力吧
Well, then, best press on.
请向汉娜问好 很高兴认识你
But please give Hanna my best. Nice meeting you.
好 也很高兴认识你
Yeah. Same here.
我妈妈来这里干什么
What was my mother doing here?
对不起 我不能说
Sorry. I can't talk.
我向我的律师保证过了
My new attorney made me promise.
你说什么呢
What-- what are you saying?
我妈妈是你的律师吗
Is my mother your lawyer now?
不 不可能
No. There's-- there's no way--
我还没开口请她帮你呢
I never even asked her to help you.
我开不了口 她仍然认为你有罪
I couldn't, she still thinks you're guilty.
你说什么让她改变主意了
What did you say that made her change her mind?
-我得走了 -等一下
- I gotta go. - Wait.
詹娜是怎么回事 你至少告诉我
What about Jenna, though? Could you at least tell me--
我这里结束了
I'm done.
好了 这里的光线太暗了
Okay, so the lighting in here sucks.
但至少现在我能认得出你了
But at least you're starting to look like someone I recognize.
听着 梦娜
Look, Mona,
我过来不是来玩化妆游戏的
I didn't come here to play beauty shop.
我来是因为我相信你的本性还在
I came here because I know there is a person still in there.
我知道你被伤害了 我也是
I know you've been hurt, but so have I.
而且我现在仍然在受伤
And I still am.
相信我梦娜 你不是第一个伤害我的人
Trust me, you're not the first person to hurt me, Mona.
也不可能是最后一个
And you're certainly not the last.
你又收到了 是不是
You're getting them again, aren't you?
那些短♥信♥
The texts.
汉娜 护士说探视时间结束了
Hey, Hanna. The nurse said that visiting hours are over.
好 能再给我一分钟吗
Um, yeah, can you, uh, can you give me a minute?
告诉护士我需要收拾一下
Just tell the nurse that I have to pack up.
梦娜 你说的短♥信♥是怎么回事
Mona, what texts are you talking about?
你说的短♥信♥是怎么回事
What texts are you talking about?
梦娜
Mona.
汉娜 走吧
Hanna, come on.
这事咱们还没说清呢
We're not done with this.
你听到了吗
Okay? Do you hear me?
我会再来的 梦娜
I'm coming back, Mona.
埃拉
Ella.
不好意思打扰一下 你有空吗
Sorry to disturb you. Do you have a minute?
有
Sure.
但是如果是关于艾瑞亚的
But if this is about Aria--
-是艾米丽 -她怎么了
- It's Emily. - What about her?
她昨天补考完我见到她了
Well, I saw her after the makeup exam yesterday,
她看起来心烦意乱的
and she was...distraught.
她觉得她考砸了
She thought she did poorly.
我不知道艾瑞亚给你提过没有
I don't know if Aria's motioned it,
我一直帮艾米丽准备考试
but I've been helping her prep for these exams, and--
你想问什么
What is your question?
我只是想知道她考得怎么样
I just wanted to know how she did.
她考得不错
She did...fine.
她受到了很大的影响
There's a lot riding on this for her.
如果她还能再考一次的话
Now, maybe if she could take it again--
她不需要再考一次 以斯拉
There's no need for her to take it again, Ezra.
我知道她都经历了什么
I understand what she's gone through.
艾米丽做得非常好
Emily did very well.
我们都鼓励她成功
We're all rooting for her to succeed.
非常好
Great.
她就说了这些吗
That's all she said?
-这还不够吗 -不 还不够
- Isn't that enough? - No. That is not enough.
汉 你要独自返回拉德里
You have to go back to Radley, Han. Alone.
这不容易 凯勒一直缠着我
It's not so easy. Caleb is all over me.
我不用知道这些
I don't need to know that.
凯勒的柜子里又没有发现被挖出来的首饰
Well, Caleb's not finding dug-up jewelry in his locker.
我爸爸的沙发上到底是谁的耳环
Whose earring did Ali find in my dad's couch?
一个一个的解决
One question at a time.
你还没问你妈妈
You're not gonna ask your mom
她问什么突然间为加勒特辩护了
why she's suddenly defending Garrett?
有没有搞错 斯宾塞 怎么回事
I mean, seriously, Spencer, what is that?
他也许告诉她是时候把詹娜关起来了
He probably told her it's time to lock Jenna up.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表