事实上 我...
Well, actually, I was...
我希望你也能留一会儿
I was hoping you could hang out for a little bit?
了解一下马尔科姆
Get to know Malcolm?
我...可不觉得麦琪会乐意
I...can't imagine that Maggie would be too happy about that.
艾瑞亚 麦琪知道你对我多重要
Aria, Maggie knows exactly who you are in my life.
相信我 她不会介意的
Believe me, she's fine with you being here.
你意下如何呢
What do you say?
来嘛 你得看看我的火车组
Come on! You gotta check out my train set!
好
Okay!
托比的衣服和书都还在这儿
Toby's clothes and books are still up there.
看起来他打算一去不复返了
It's like he ran out and never looked back.
你有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
喂 呼叫汉娜
Hello? Earth to hanna!
你什么时候开始关心新闻了
Since when do you watch the news?
什么
What?
不
Oh. No. Uh--
我只是 我想看看天气
I was just--I wanted to check the weather.
你在搞什么鬼 你该帮我找东西的
What the hell are you doing? You're supposed to be helping me!
我找过了
Look, I looked!
但是什么都没找着
I didn't find anything.
是吗 我敢发誓
Really? 'Cause I coulda sworn
你20分钟前就坐在那没挪过位
you were sitting in that exact spot 20 minutes ago.
好吧 或许我找的不是很认真
Okay, maybe I didn't try hard enough.
可我再三思考
But the more I think about it,
觉得我们不该再继续找他了
the more I think we should stop searching for him.
如果斯宾塞判断没错 托比很危险
If Spencer's right, Toby is dangerous.
如果他很危险 怎么从没害过我们呢
If he's so dangerous, then how come he's never hurt any of us?
我已经和他独处过多少次了
I've been alone with him how many times now?
肯定没我和梦娜独处的次数多
No more than I've been alone with Mona.
等等 你忘了他昨晚想杀了斯宾塞吗
Wait. Did you forget that he tried to kill Spencer last night?
是她认为他要杀她 她并没看见
She believes he tried to kill her. She didn't see him.
她看到他身着黑连帽衫出现在厨房♥里
She saw him in her kitchen dressed in a black hoodie.
这不能说明他想对我们进行人身攻击
That doesn't mean he's physically trying to harm any of us.
梦娜还要挟过卢卡斯替她办事 记得吧
Lucas was blackmailed into doing things for Mona, remember?
我们还不清楚托比所处的位置
We still don't know what part Toby is playing in all this.
我们坦诚相待
We told each other everything.
是他给了我出柜的勇气
He gave me the courage to come out.
去年生日我送了他这个东西
I gave this to him for his birthday last year.
致托比 你永远是我最爱的骑手 艾米
那是什么
What's that?
停车证
Parking pass.
谁是E·兰博
Who's "E. Lamb"?
斯宾塞说这是托比出入
Spencer said that's what Toby called himself
拉德里时用的名字
to get in and out of radley.
如果你真想找到他
Look, if you really want to find him,
为什么不先找他父母谈谈
why don't you just start by talking to his parents?
好极了
Perfect.
各位乘客请上车
All aboard!
下一站 联合车站
Next stop, union station.
宝贝
Hi, sweetie!
妈妈
Hi, mommy!
我想死你了
Oh! I missed you.
你们玩得开心吗
Are you having so much fun?
艾瑞亚是指挥官
Aria's the conductor!
她一定非常出色
Well, I bet she's a good one.
马尔科姆
Hey, Malcolm,
我们吃东西前先洗洗手吧
why don't we wash up before we eat, yeah?
麦琪
Maggie.
你好吗
Um...how are you?
挺好 谢谢 你呢
I'm good, thanks. You?
-挺好 -很棒
- Good. - Great.
我只想告诉你
Look, I just wanted you to know
不是我把马尔科姆的事告诉以斯拉的
that it wasn't me that told Ezra about Malcolm.
艾瑞亚 没关系
Aria, it's okay.
虽然我非常希望以斯拉了解此事
As much as I wanted Ezra to know about him,
但我绝对不会泄密的
I would never do that.
我真不介意
Really, I'm not upset.
老实说 这几个礼拜
To be honest, seeing the way
看见以斯拉和马尔科姆相处得这么好
that Ezra and Malcolm have bonded over the past few weeks,
我真希望当初早点告诉他
I wish I had told him sooner.
好的 我们去拿这个
All right, let's go get this.
我和珍妮特提了
Um, hey, I spoke to Janet,
她可能有工作能介绍给我
and she thinks that she might have a lead on a job.
我想下午四点和她喝杯咖啡
I was gonna grab coffee with her at four.
好 我那时候得上课
Oh. Um, I'm tutoring then.
你能推迟一个小时吗
Can you push it back an hour?
她今天只有那时候有空了
It's the only time she's free today.
我...能找人来照看马尔科姆 或者
I-I can try and find somebody to watch Malcolm, or I could--
我可以照顾他
I can watch him.
我觉得...你不必勉强
Uh--I mean-- you don't have to do that.
真的没关系
Really. No, it's no problem.
肯定会很有意思的
It'll be a lot of fun.
谢谢 你真是帮了大忙
Thank you. That's a big help.
斯宾塞
你的大嘴巴会害了身边的人
我说了我被警告了
I told you I was warned,
如果我揭发了T A就会伤害你们
If I ratted out "T," "A" was gonna take one of my three.
她只是想吓唬我们
She's just trying to scare us.
她做到了
Well, it's working.
你别再找托比了 放弃吧
You need to stop looking for Toby. Just let it go.
你在找托比 为什么
You're looking for Toby? Why?
我不是不信你所见
It's not that I don't believe what you saw, okay?
但他也是我的朋友 我得亲耳听他说
But he's my friend too, so I need to hear this from him.
我理解 可我已经找了他好几周了
Okay, I understand that, but I looked for him for weeks.
相信我 他不想被别人找到
Trust me, he doesn't want to be found.
谢谢
Thank you.
她在那儿多久了
How long has she been standing there?
斯宾塞 等等 你要干什么
Spencer, wait. What are you doing?
你该不是打算再掐我一次吧
Hello. You're not planning on choking me again, are you?
不 我是来谢谢你送的花
No. I just wanted to say thank you for the flowers.
兰花特别漂亮
The orchids are especially beautiful.
我真不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你该再去看看你的心理医生了
Might be time to visit your doctor friend again.
听着 梦娜 我没开玩笑
Listen to me, Mona. I'm not playing around.
别伤害我的朋友
Do not hurt my friends.
如果你敢动她们一根头发
If you so much as touch one hair on their heads,
我会让你悔不当初的
I will make you very sorry.
懂了么
Am I clear?
看来某人翘掉了愤怒管理课啊
Looks like someone's been skipping their anger management class.
我想我的南瓜拿铁还是
I think I'll take my pumpkin latte...
外带吧
to go.
但是关于兰花有个小提醒
But a little tip on the orchids.
千万不能把它们放在阳光直射的地方
Make sure not to leave them in direct sunlight.
我放过一次 它们当晚就死了
I did once; they didn't make it through the night.
真不敢相信你♥爸♥爸还留着这些东西
I can't believe your dad kept all that stuff.
你怎么过来了
What are you doing here?
我过来拿一下以前的税务收据
I was just picking up some old tax receipts.
这个感怀往事之旅是怎么回事
What's with the trip down memory lane?
这个 我就是
Oh, this? I just--
艾米丽在照顾小孩 所以她问我
Emily started baby-sitting, and so she was wondering
有没有可以给小男孩玩的东西
if I had anything that would keep a little boy occupied.
艾米丽 我以为她在咖啡店上班
Emily? I thought she was working at the brew.
我说的艾米丽吗
Did I say Emily?
我 我是说汉娜
I-I meant Hanna.
以斯拉打电♥话♥来给我留了言
Um, Ezra called and left me a message.
他问我知不知道啥地方有老师空缺
He wanted to know if I knew of any open teaching positions
能让他朋友麦琪补缺 你认识她吗
for his friend named Maggie. Do you know her?
不认识 没见过
No. I've never met her.
那我打电♥话♥跟他说我会留意的
Oh. Well, I'll call him and tell him I'll keep my ears open.
我可以告诉他
I can tell him.
我 我待会去见他 他在忙着做家教
Well, I'm-- I'm gonna see him later and he's busy now tutoring,
所以你打电♥话♥他不会接的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表