跟她问好啊
Can you say hello?
刚才有个记者来了
That was a reporter at the door.
他想知道是谁偷走了艾莉的尸体
Whoever took Ali's body gave him reason to start knocking again.
你跟他说什么了
What did you say to him?
我关上门 什么也没说
Before I slammed the door in his face, or after?
艾米 这个夏天 你变化很大
You know, you made a difference this summer, em.
我想 玛雅会为你感到骄傲
And I think Maya would have been proud.
我也是
I know I am.
比起待在这里
It was a lot easier to pound nails in Haiti
还不如在海地呢
than it would have been to stay here.
当你外婆死的时候
You know, when grandma died,
我以为我会永远带着悲痛生活
I thought I would carry that grief with me forever.
但是时间真的是良药
But time really does help...
最后也就不那么痛了
And eventually it stops hurting so much.
我很好 妈妈
I'm okay, mom.
真的
Really.
鸟啊 鸟啊 还是鸟
Birds, birds, birds.
这一季根本就不找到不带羽毛的上衣
You cannot find a top this season without feathers on it.
你要一直这样对我视而不见吗
Are you gonna look right through me forever?
听着 我费了很大力气才能进来看你
Look, it's not easy for me to get here, okay?
对那些我在乎的人 我撒谎好几周了
I have been lying to everyone I care about for weeks,
昨晚的事之后
And after what happened last night, I--
我需要你理解一些事
I need you to understand something.
我不是为了你才这么做
I am not doing this for you.
我是为了我自己
I'm here for me.
我想知道我做了什么才让你这样讨厌我
I want to know what I did to make you hate me so much.
汉娜
Hanna?
不
Um, no.
不是 你肯定是把我跟其他人弄混了
No, you must have me confused with someone else.
里弗斯小姐 对不起我搞错了
Oh, Miss Rivers, I'm sorry.
你和我的一位老朋友长得超像
Your resemblance to an old friend is uncanny.
别告诉别人你在这里遇见我了
Please don't tell anybody that you saw me here.
-你来这里干嘛 -你来这里干嘛
- What are doing here? What are you doing here?
每个月会来这里做几天志愿者 作为交换
I volunteer a few days a month. Quid pro quo.
你说啥
What?
该你了
It's your turn.
她欠我一个答复
Look, she owes me some answers.
她这么做得说的通啊
I need it to make sense.
精神病人的行为很少能说的通
Sense is something rarely mined from mental illness.
相信我 我花了一辈子的心血在研究这个
Trust me, I've spent a lifetime trying.
我也开始发现了
I'm starting to figure that out.
我想我不会来了
I mean, I don't think I can keep coming back.
她好像根本不知道我来了
It's like she doesn't even know that I'm here.
这边来
Come here.
我保证这周末之前一定把阁楼的水管修好
I promise I'll get plumbing fixed in the loft by the end of the week.
不用 不着急
Oh, no. It's no rush at all.
真的 根本
Really. There's...
根本不着急
There's no rush.
你♥爸♥妈还是不在家吗
Are your parents still out?
是的
Yes...
你穿的是我的衣服
You know that's my shirt.
你别想要回去
And you're never getting it back.
我不要了
I don't want it back.
你穿着比我穿好看
You look better in it than I do.
我知道 是我提出不要进展这么快
Okay, I know that it was my idea to wait...
但是 我现在已经完全不记得为什么了
But right now I'm just completely forgetting why.
我把衣服穿上你就想起来了
You'll remember after I put some clothes on.
我很高兴你们
I am so happy you guys
未知号♥码
昨晚一起去了湖边小屋
decided to go to the lake house yesterday.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我完全无法想像
I can't imagine what went
你接到你妈妈电♥话♥时的感受
through your head when your mom called you.
我们不说这个了行吗
Can we not talk about it?
一想到竟然有人那样对艾莉森
Just the thought of somebody doing that to Alison is really--
当然
Of course.
我一会儿给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
好啊 别忘了
Yes, please.
那么我们待会见面 然后一起去商店
So let's meet up after and go to the store together.
不行 我和沙利文医生约好了的
I can't. I have an appointment with Dr. Sullivan.
你不能自己去吗
Can you do it?
我觉得要一起做饭
I though the point of cooking together
重点是我们得在一起
was being together.
是的 我保证我回去后
It is and I promise, when I get back
和你一起做一餐难忘的东坡肉
we will make an unforgettable dong po.
-再说一遍 -不
- Say it again. - No!
-拜托了 -不
- Please! - No.
你还想不想让我去商店了
Do you want me to go to the store?
东坡肉
Dong po.
把购物单给我
Gimme the list.
即使我只提他的名字
Even if I say his name
我们也会被卷进尴尬之中
we get sucked into this vortex of awkwardness.
我爸假装他没听到
And my dad pretends like he can't hear,
但是他脸已经红到了脖子根
but his neck gets all red and
然后脸扭曲得像便秘了一样
then his face pinches up like he's constipated.
就像以斯拉是伏地魔一样
So basically Ezra is like Lord Voldemort.
嗨 卢卡斯
Hi, Lucas.
他知道些什么
He knows something.
我还以为你会说他没看见你们
I thought you said he didn't see you guys.
他没有
He didn't.
他在假面舞会之后变得沉闷
It's no coincidence that he turned dark
并不是巧合
after the masquerade ball.
詹娜确实有那种影响力
Jenna has that effect on people.
是啊 但她已经消失了整个夏天
Yeah, but she's been gone all summer,
而他一直都像布·拉德力一样自闭
And he's still Boo Radley.
你们没有发现有很多苗条的黑发女孩
Have you ever noticed how many skinny brunettes
上这所学校吗
go to this school?
她很适合那套衣服
She fits the costume.
你们联♥系♥过艾米丽吗
Has anybody heard from Emily?
没有 我给她留了好几次言
No. I left her a bunch of messages.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
希望她还好
Hope she's okay.
有人吗
Hello?
救命
Help!
来人快救我
Somebody help me!
艾瑞亚 你还好吗
Aria,are you OK?
我刚才被吓到了
I had a panic attack.
我觉得我看到了A
You guys, I think I saw "A."
不 你没有
No, you didn't, okay?
梦娜被关在拉德力
Mona is in a straitjacket at Radley.
是的 我听说她几乎一直处于昏迷状态
Yeah, I heard that she's practically in a coma over there.
那个闯进来的女孩
That girl interruptthing
也许就是为了救她出来的
could just be an act to keep her out of jail.
她都能做些什么 我们都知道
You know what she's capable of, we all do.
是的 但是她再也伤害不到我们了 知道吗
Yeah, but she can't hurt us anymore, Okay?
她是个疯狂的贱♥人♥
Bitch crazy.
别担心 艾瑞亚
Don't worry, Aria.
总有一天会柳暗花明又一村的
Someday we will all have jubilation.
汉 那词用的太棒了
That was a really good use of that word, Han.
你确定你不一起来
Are you sure you don't want to come?
是的 我还有一门考试要准备
Yeah, I just have one last test to study for.
甜心 周末很长
Oh, it's a long weekend, honey.
-明天你可以多花点时间 -我知道
- You can put in hours tomorrow. - I know--
未知号♥码
我可以利用余下的时间
I really could use the extra day.
来吧 一个女孩的夜生活也许会很精彩
Come on, a girl's night out in the city might be fun.
就像以前一样
Like old times.
在你姐姐
Before your sister...
妈妈 梅丽莎也是海斯汀家族的
Mom, Melissa is a Hastings.
我们就像超级球一样能恢复活力
We bounce back like superballs.
-别太累了 -好的
- Don't work too hard. - Okay.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表