或者我们改天再去吧
Or maybe we could do this another time?
我想我们应该都饿了
I'm sure we could all use a bite, right?
是的 走吧
Yes. Um, let's go.
他们给你做了很多药物治疗
They've had you on a lot of medication,
所以我不知道你是否记得
so I don't know if you remember,
但我已经来这看你好几周了
but I've been visiting you for a couple of weeks now.
还记得玫瑰镇纪念日的那个萌医生吗
Remember that cute doctor from Rosewood memorial?
曾和斯宾塞姐姐订婚的那个
The one who was engaged to Spencer's sister?
你当然记得 你就是A
Of course you do. You're "A."
他认为我的拜访有助于你康复
Well, he thinks my visits have been helping you...
所以如果你愿意 我可以坚持来看你
So if you want, I can keep coming back.
你愿意吗
Is it something you want?
关进来的本来应该是你的
Could have been you behind this glass.
警♥察♥都快定你罪了
The cops were so close to pinning it on you.
很抱歉我不停打你电♥话♥
I'm sorry I had to keep calling you like that.
我知道你怎么看我
I know what you think of me...
但我向你发誓 我是清白的
But I swear to you, I didn't do it.
他们用来指控我的证据都是伪造的
All of the evidence they have against me, it's bogus.
你说你会告诉我真♥相♥的
You said that you would tell me the truth.
真♥相♥是什么
So what is it?
斯宾塞 很多事你并不知道
There's a lot you don't know, Spencer.
甚至有些你不愿知道
Some of it you don't want to know.
你觉得我还可能在这个镇上
Do you think there's any chance
得到公平的审判吗
I'm gonna get a fair trial in this town?
所有人都认为我有罪
Everybody already thinks I'm guilty.
玛雅的事我不清楚
I don't know anything about Maya,
但我可能知道是谁杀了艾莉森
but I may know who killed Alison.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我需要个律师 而你妈妈是这州最棒的
I need a lawyer, and your mom's one of the best in the state.
不 我不会帮你的
No. I'm not going to help you.
斯宾塞 你并不安全 你朋友也是
You're not safe, Spencer, and your friends aren't either.
你只是想吓唬我
You're just trying to scare me.
事情还没完呢 你听见了吗
It's not over! Do you hear me?
我知道是谁挖走了尸体
I know who took the body!
我打赌你记得我 -未知号♥码
我再试一次
I'll try one more time.
她怎么会不在警♥察♥局
Why wasn't she at the police station?
你们觉得她跟警♥察♥坦白了吗
Do you think she told 'em the truth?
如果她坦白了 我们不会安然不恙的站在这
If she told 'em the truth, we wouldn't be standing here.
艾米 我在给你打电♥话♥呢 你去哪了
Em, that was me calling you. Where have you been?
没事的 要是你跟他们说了实话
It's okay. If you told them the truth,
我们会想办法解决的
we'll figure something out.
不 我永远不会那样对你们的
No, I would never do that to you guys.
他们把我们三个都叫去警局问话了
They called all three of us into the station.
你去哪了 我们都担心死了
Where were you? We were so worried.
昨天我没带电♥话♥
I didn't have my phone with me yesterday.
昨晚我一回到家 警♥察♥已经在等我了
And when I got home last night, the cops were waiting for me.
但我都是照咱们说好的告诉他的
But I told them everything that we agreed on.
所有的
Everything.
那你为什么还这么紧张
Then why are you so upset?
如果不是因为我
Because if it wasn't for me,
我们就不会在那个时候出现在那个地方了
we wouldn't be at the wrong place at the wrong time,
这件事会一直缠着我们的
and it could haunt us forever.
艾米 没事的 好吗
Em, it's fine. Okay?
我们已经解决这事了
We've dealt with it.
昨天我在学校看到你们
I saw you guys at school yesterday,
我唯一想到的就是 因为我
and all I could think about was because of me--
没什么是因为你 啥事都没有 好吧
No because of you, nothing. Okay?
没人看到我们
Nobody saw us,
我们只要坚持之前的说法 就没事的
and if we just stick to our story, we are in the clear.
我想起了一些那晚发生的事情
I remembered something... about that night.
就这些吗 你就想起这些吗
That's it? That's all you remember?
我在网上看到过 有些人会失忆
I found out online that some people forget things
是因为他们不想记得这些事
because they don't want to remember.
如果是选择性失忆
And if this is selective,
那么很多东西都能唤醒记忆
then anything can trigger it--
看到的 闻到的 听到的
sights, smells, sounds.
那么你刚才看到的那辆车
So the car that you saw,
只是像你那晚看到的车呢
it just looked like the car from that night,
还是说就是那晚的那辆车
or was the car?
我不知道
I don't know.
我本想走过去 看看车里面的样子
I started to walk towards it because I wanted to look inside,
但 我收到了一条短♥信♥
but...I got a text.
发短♥信♥的人知道我不记得
And the person that sent it to me knows i don't remember
那晚所发生的事
what happened.
"我打赌你肯定记得我"
"I bet you remember me."
姐♥妹♥们♥ 一切又开始重演了吗
Guys, is it starting again?
不是 姐♥妹♥们♥ 这个人不是A
No. You guys, that's not "A."
梦娜是A
Mona is "A,"
她正在精神病院里胡言乱语呢
and she's drooling in her bed at a nut hospital.
我们都没法确定她在不在那里
We don't know that for sure.
不 我们可以确定
Yeah, we do.
我一直有去看她
I've been visiting her.
什么
What?
我没告诉你们
I didn't tell you guys
是因为你们肯定会觉得我疯了
because I knew you'd think I'm crazy.
-当然 -她差点杀了你啊 汉娜
- Yeah. - She tried to kill you, Hanna.
她被关在装着铁窗的房♥间里
She's locked up in a room with bars over her windows.
相信我 她对那晚发生的事情毫不知情
Trust me, she doesn't know anything that happened that night.
但有人知道
Yeah, well, someone does.
有样东西我要给你们看看
There's something I need to show you guys.
纪念艾莉的牌位在那个地方
Ali's shrine is right over there...
然后在这边整齐地挂了一排
and then over here she had a row of black hoodies
黑色的连帽衫
all just perfectly hanging,
方便A拿了然后逃离
ready for "A" to grab one and run.
梦娜
Mona.
方便梦娜来拿
Ready for Mona.
是
Yeah.
然后在那扇门的后面挂了一套僵尸服
And there was a zombie costume hanging on the back of that door.
和那个万圣节上 袭击艾莉的那件一样
Just like the one that attacked ali on halloween.
这么说你为了能想起这屋子里放过啥东西
O-okay, so you've been coming here all summer
这个暑假一直往这跑 为什么
trying to remember what was in this room. Why?
我们应该告诉艾米丽真♥相♥
We have to tell Emily the truth.
他们发现梦娜后的那天早上
The morning after they found Mona's body,
我们回到了这里
we came back here.
我知道 来销毁这里的东西
Yeah, to get rid of everything.
你跟我说过
I know. You told me.
那是骗你的
We lied to you.
我们不想让你又多一件烦心事
We didn't want it to be another thing you had to worry about.
当我们回到这里时 这里已经空了
When we came back here, it was empty.
文件柜 地图 照片
The file cabinets, the maps, pictures,
艾莉的日记 所有东西都没了
Ali's diaries-- everything was gone.
说不定是警♥察♥拿走的
Maybe the police took it.
如果警♥察♥发现了梦娜私藏的
If the police found out
有关我们的证据
what Mona knows about us,
那我妈妈现在就该在监狱里了
my mom would be in jail.
没错 以斯拉也该在监狱里了
Yeah, Ezra too.
那到底是谁拿走的
So who took it?
有些事情还是对不上号♥
There are things that don't really add up.
比如当A给艾米丽按♥摩♥时
Like Mona was with you
梦娜正和你在一起
when "A" gave Emily that massage.
而且她也不可能一个人把伊恩的尸体
And there's no way that she could have gotten Ian's body
从钟楼里弄出去
out of the bell tower by herself.
等等 你的意思是你觉得有人在帮她
Wait. You're saying that you think someone was helping her?
如果这只黑天鹅不是心里有鬼
If the black swan wasn't guilty of something,
那她为什么要躲着你们
why would she run from you guys?
"梦娜玩的是娃娃 我玩的是尸块"
"Mona played with dolls. I play with body parts."
"游戏开始了 贱♥人♥们"
"Game on, bitches."
"A"
"A."
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表