《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"...
你是艾瑞亚吗
You Aria?
少废话 维斯
Not now, Wes.
那位是...
And that was?
那是维斯利 我弟弟
That's Wesley. My brother.
你发现多长时间了
How long have you known?
给你的
It's for you.
我在芝加哥不认识什么詹姆斯的家人
I don't know a James family in chicago.
那不是内特的真名吗
Wasn't that Nate's real name?
这百分百是艾莉森的字迹
And this is definitely Alison's handwriting.
"你今晚就得告诉沙滩帅哥"
"You need to tell the beach hottie tonight."
她们在说些什么
What are they talking about?
谁是"沙滩帅哥"
Who is the beach hottie?
艾莉从没告诉我他是谁
Ali never told me.
请告诉我这不是所有
Just tell me that there's more to this story...
还有我不知道的隐情
That's there's something that I don't know.
求求你了 托比
Please, Toby!
我来晚了
I'm late.
你告诉他了吗
Have you told him?
要是他发现了 他会杀了我的
If he finds out, he's gonna kill me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我就要见我儿子了
I'm about to meet my son.
这是哪里的钥匙
What does this go to?
这正是我让你查的
That's what I would like you to find out.
如果你跟踪他
And if you follow him,
他会带你去那里
he'll lead you there.
艾米丽 你做的对
Emily-- you did the right thing.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你看还有谁去了开普梅海滩
Look who else was in Cape May.
没消息吗
Nothing?
他走之后就再没消息
Nothing since he left.
他发了条短♥信♥说"我到了"
Well, he sent an "I got here" text.
这也算嘛
Well, that counts...
如果你想的话
If you want it to.
我知道他在做正确的事
I mean, I know he's doing the right thing,
只是觉得在几百英里外
It's just the idea that something's happening
发生的事将改变一切
hundreds of miles away that's gonna change everything.
咖啡冷了 我再去倒一杯
This is cold. I'm just gonna go get a refill.
你们觉得威尔登读完那个笔记本了吗
Do you think Wilden read that notebook by now?
肯定读完了
He must have.
所以我们知道的他都知道
So he knows what we know.
我们又究竟知道什么呢
And what exactly do we know?
都是茜茜告诉我们的
It's just Cece's version of things.
那有一张他在开普梅海滩的照片
There was a picture of him in Cape Bay.
我放学后去趟警♥察♥局
I'm going back to the police station after school,
用手♥机♥拍下来
take a snap of it on my phone.
有情报 能见面吗--麦尔斯·科温
谢谢
Thanks.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
杰森
Hey. Jason.
我有些消息
I've got some news.
我们不想太声张
We're keeping this kind of quiet.
他们把艾莉的尸体归还给了我家
But they've released Ali's remains to my family.
我们会重新举♥行♥埋葬
There's gonna be a re-interment.
她又要被埋葬吗
She's being buried again?
不会埋进土里 而是埋进陵墓
Not in the ground. In the mausoleum.
会有一场仪式 仅限家人参与
There'll be a service, family only,
但在我父母离开后
But I've arranged for you
我为你们留了一些时间
guys to have some time after my parents leave.
-谢谢你 -还有件事
- Thank you. - There's someing else.
那些放在艾莉棺材里的东西仍未找到
The things we put in the casket with Ali, they're still missing.
州警认为打开坟墓的人
The state police think whoever opened the grave
把那些东西留下来做恶心的纪念物
is keeping them as some kind of sick souvenirs.
警♥察♥们觉得只要找到那些东西
The cops figure when they find those,
他们就能抓到干这事的卑鄙小人
they'll find the creeps who did this.
我觉得他们是对的
I think they're right.
我只希望能亲口告知你们
Look, I just wanted you guys to hear it from me.
当我得知告别艾莉的细节后
I'll text you when I know
我会发短♥信♥给你们
the details about saying good-bye to Ali.
不用麻烦 我已经告完别了
Don't bother. I've said all the good-byes I want to say.
-斯宾塞 -怎么了
- Spencer. - What?
她现在是圣人艾莉了吗
She's saint Ali now?
她的尸骨都成遗迹了吗
Are her bones fully relics or something?
你得恢复过来
You need to dial it back.
不 你得恢复过来
No, you dial it back.
我受够了
I'm finished with all of this.
你们想去拜访地穴看守 尽管去
You guys want to pay a visit to the crypt keeper, that's fine,
那是你们的事 但不要带上我
It's your business, but keep me out of it!
我们会去的
We'll be there.
《美少女的谎言》第3季第18集
第三季 第十八集
美少女的谎言
只有我和你
Me and you are the only ones
拥有艾莉棺材里的东西
with something from Ali's casket.
我知道
I know.
我觉得应该处理掉
So I say we get rid of them.
我会把那显灵板丢掉
I'll ditch the ouija board thingie,
你负责扔那些耳环
and then you chuck those earrings.
我可不确定
I'm not sure about that.
不确定什么
Not sure about what?
每次碰到这种事 我们做出反应
Every time we react to something like this,
它就反咬我们一口
it comes back to bite us on the ass.
就像我们被♥操♥纵着
It's like we're being
做那些绝对错误的事
maneuvered into doing the absolute wrong thing.
我可不想再回去穿橘色犯人服
I don't want to end up back in an orange jumpsuit again.
你以为我想吗
You think that I do?
均码的犯人服可不适合每个人
Believe me, one size does not fit all.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
放学后我要去以斯拉的公♥寓♥
I'm gonna go to Ezra's apartment after school.
我们晚点再说吧
So we'll just talk later.
你为什么要去以斯拉家
Why are you going to Ezra's?
因为我要 给植物浇水之类的
Because I...water the plants, stuff like that.
你是穿着他的衬衫干那些事吗
Oh. And do you do that while wearing his shirt?
我要走了
I'm going now.
早上好 斯宾塞
Morning, Spencer.
好吧 看来有人心情不好
Okay, someone's in a mood.
我只是过来提醒你
I just came by to remind
离十项全能比赛只有一周了
you that the decathlon's only a week away.
这是你的日程表
So in here is your schedule,
酒店信息 练习题目
hotel information, practice questions,
和同意书
and permission slip.
听着 斯宾塞
Look, Spencer...
我知道这是个敏感话题
I know this is a touchy subject,
但是身为队长 我必须告诉你
But as team captain, I have to tell you
你最近不在状态啊
you've been off your a-game lately.
这可是本年度最重大的比赛
Yeah. This is the biggest competition of the year,
我不能让你的发挥失常影响到整个队伍
and I can't let your slip-and-slide affect the whole team.
你给我听清楚了 梦娜
Let me make something clear to you, Mona.
这对我来说根本就不是一场游戏
This is not a game to me-- at all.
很好 因为我不想看到可怜的托比
Good. Because I'd hate to see poor Toby
大老远跑去看你比赛
travel all that way for you
最后却只能为我加油
only to be left cheering for me.
凯勒
Caleb.
是我妈找我
Hey. From my mom.
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
她很好
Yeah, she's fine,
只是...
It's just, uh...
我也不清楚 挺奇怪的
I don't know, it's weird.
什么事
What is?
我姑姑搬到澳大利亚去了
My aunt moved to Australia.
这有什么好奇怪的
What's weird about that?
那是我爸爸的妹妹
It's my father's sister.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表