《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
你说你知道是谁挖了艾莉的坟
You said you knew who dug up Ali's grave?
我没杀艾莉森
I didn't kill Alison.
从她墓里挖走的东西可以证明这一点
What was snatched from her grave would have proved it.
人会说谎 可病历档案不会
People lie. Medical records don't.
这是牙齿吗
Are those teeth?
偷了她的尸骨还不够
It wasn't enough to steal her bones,
还要分成碎块寄给咱们吗
we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?
你让我生活在噩梦中 你欠我的
You have made my life a nightmare! You owe me!
下周的汇演我少了个伴奏
I lost my accompanist for next week's assembly,
我想邀请你来跟我一起演奏
and I thought of asking you to play with me.
你复习过这些了吗
Did you study for this?
我已经尽力了
I did the best I could.
这场考试对她至关重要
There's a lot riding on this for her.
如果她能再考一次的话
Maybe if she could take it again.
她不需要再考一次
There's no need for her to take it again.
是卢卡斯 都这么晚了他还出来干吗
Lucas. What is he doing out so late?
不管怎么说
Real teeth or not,
这一定是从艾莉的墓中偷出来的了
that was definitely stolen from Ali's grave.
我不能说 我向我的新律师保证过了
I can't talk. My new attorney made me promise.
我记起来了 那晚开车的人是她
I remembered. She was driving that night.
贱♥人♥复明了
Bitch can see!
天啊 她可真会演
God, what a performance.
你能想象她假装失明了这么久吗
Can you imagine faking it for so long?
你们说她在耍什么阴谋
What do you think she's planning?
这可得靠你去挖掘了
That's what you have to find out.
她信任你
She trusts you.
至少她需要你相信这点
Or at least she wants you to think that she does.
很好 这主意棒极了
Great. That-- that's awesome.
要不梦娜给你对付 詹娜给我
Hey, I'll trade you Mona for Jenna.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
梦娜不说话时还是比较安全的
I think I felt safer when Mona wasn't talking.
她走了
There she goes.
我们该在她前面放张桌子 看她怎么过
We should push a table in front of her and see what happens.
天啊 汉娜 你还真是才思敏捷啊
God, Hanna, you have all the subtlety of a hand grenade.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
你妈有跟你提起加勒特的案子吗
Has your Mom said anything to you about taking Garrett's case?
没呢 但梅丽莎明天就回来了
Not yet. But Melissa's coming home tomorrow,
我妈可能会同时跟我俩聊起
so she'll probably tell both of us at the same time.
我家一向如此行事的
Cause that's how it works in my family--
以减少一对一的谈话次数
we keep the one-on-ones to a minimum.
这样是没有任何帮助 戈兹曼先生
You're not helping yourself, Mr. Gottesman.
这些会在你的档案上永久记录
This all goes on your permanent record!
卢卡斯
Lucas?
为什么哈克特副校长对你发这么大的火
Why is vice-principal Hackett so mad at you?
我得把这个交给我父母
I'm supposed to give this to my parents.
看来我不再"积极乐观"了
It looks like I've lost my "Positive attitude".
"严重影响人际交往与学习成绩"
"Negatively impacting my social interactions and grades".
影响
Impacting?
影响这词压根不是这么用的
"Impacting." That's not even a word.
-你还好吗 -是的
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我没事
Yeah... I'm just fine.
不 卢卡斯 你要干嘛
No-- Lucas, what are you doing?!
快停下
Stop!
究竟发生什么事了
What the hell is going on?!
凯勒 我们先离开这里
Caleb, look, we've gotta get out of here.
第三季 第三集
美少女的谎言
会好的
It will be fine.
卢卡斯过去多贴心啊
Lucas used to be so sweet.
汉娜 男孩最不想听到女生用贴心来形容他
Hanna, the last word a guy wants a girl to describe him with sweet.
现在他变得有点叛逆
Well, now he's a sour patch kid.
他只是在经历一段迷失的阶段
He's just...making up for lost time.
将高三那些离经叛道的行径一股脑发泄出来
Going through all the bad boy behavior he saved up for senior year.
你这么觉得吗 你跟他还有聊过吗
You think so? You still talk to him?
搬出他家之后就没怎么聊过了
Not much since I moved out of his house.
能为我去跟他聊聊吗
Will you talk to him? For me?
求你了
Please?
行吧 但你得为我做件事
I guess. But I need you to do something for me.
说吧
Name it.
我得确保你不会再卷进梦娜那事了
I want to make sure you are clear off this other situation.
凯勒 梦娜不再是个危险人物了
Caleb, Mona's not dangerous anymore.
她被关着呢
She's under lock and key.
那就让她关着
Keep it that way.
你并不欠她什么
You don't owe her anything.
好吧
Okay!
你这是答应以后都不会再去看她了喔
"Okay" Meaning you won't go out there anymore?
你真好
You're sweet.
怎么又想给我伴奏了
So what made you about playing with me?
我只是有点害怕
Um, I guess I was just intimidated by
要在那么多观众前演奏
the whole idea of playing in front of the audience.
-舞台恐惧啊 -对
- Hmm. Stage fright. - Yeah.
克服恐惧唯有直面它
There's only one way to deal that: you face it.
你要直视它
You look it in the eye.
是的
Yeah.
放学后过来 我们练习一下
Come over after school. We'll practice.
好的
Sounds good.
-"直视双眼" -她就这么说的
- "Look it in the eye"? - That's what she said.
又是个让人毛骨悚然的新发现
That opens a whole new dimension of creepy.
托比找到她的眼药水 加勒特在牢里
Toby found her eye drops, and Garrett's in jail.
也许她放东西没那么谨慎了
Maybe she's getting careless about hiding things.
就像那只耳环
Yeah, like that other earring.
等你找到案子都结了
If you find that, case closed.
詹娜跟A可是一伙的
Jenna is working with this "A".
要担心的不仅仅是耳环的事
It's not just the earring that we have to worry about.
是谁开了艾莉的棺材
Whoever opened Ali's grave
翻出我们放在里面的纪念品
and find out keep things we put inside that coffin?
我们会弄清楚的
We're gonna sort it out them.
排练的同时我可以去侦察一下
I can snoop at the same time.
搞不好这是个陷阱
Maybe this is a trap.
我也擅长于事后溜走
I'm also pretty good at running.
还记得她捅蜂窝的时候吗
Do you remember when she knocked over that beehive?
是你♥妈♥的♥短♥信♥ 她寄出了补考成绩单
It's your Mom. She posted the grades for that makeup test.
我猜是过不了了
I thought couldn't get that over with.
等等 是你捅得蜂窝
Wait a minute. You knocked over that beehive.
但这要是艾瑞亚干就更完美了
Yeah, but it's a better story if she did it.
不 这不可能
No, this can't be right.
我考了94分
I got a 94 on the test.
真希望我也能得个九十多分
I wish I was pulling nineties.
你别的科可别再步斯宾塞后尘了
Em, you know what, don't go all Spencer on your grades.
说什么呢
Excuse me.
我不可能有94分 我都没做完试♥卷♥
No, I couldn't have gotten that. I didn't even finish the test.
那是搞错分数了
So it was a mistake.
但你觉得这不仅仅是搞错了
But you don't think it was a mistake.
现在我最怕的就是别人认为我作弊了
The last thing I need right now is people thinking I cheated.
等等 艾米
Wait, Em.
你认为是有人进入学校电脑系统
You think that someone went into the school computer
把你的分数改高 某个特别的人
and boosted your grade? Someone in particular?
等等 我们是不是有点被害妄想了
Wait. Are we getting a little paranoid right now?
要是真有人试图整你 那就不是被害妄想
You're not paranoid if someone's really out to get you.
有什么可以帮你的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
伙计 你试图对我女朋友纵火
Dude, you tried to set fire to my girlfriend.
是 非常抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
我刚被无为的官僚主义打击到了
I was being ground down by a trivial bureaucracy.
真不敢相信我说这句话
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是 你想倾诉一下的吗
but is there something that you want to talk about?
你管好自己的事情就好了
What I want is for you to mind your own business.
这基本是我最擅长的事
Something I'm usually pretty good at,
但现在牵涉到了其他人
but there are other people involved.
汉娜很担心你
Hanna's worried about you.
没错 就像你担心一只宠物
Yeah, like you worry about a pet.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表