你们以为我愿意天天拿着盲杖吗
You think I enjoyed carrying that cane?
幸好我可以在晚上离开玫瑰镇
At least at night I could get out of town, get out of Rosewood,
而不用担心别人看见我
and not worry about anybody seeing me.
但还是有人看到你了
Yeah, but somebody did see you.
死亡之夜 在城镇边上
Dead of night, edge of town,
艾米丽就站在路中间
and Emily was just standing there... in the middle of the road.
我差点就撞上她了
I almost hit her.
你醉醺醺的哭着
You were drunk and crying,
嘴里不停地念叨玛雅
talking about Maya.
我不能把你丢在那儿
I couldn't just leave you there.
是啊 她可能跟别人说看见你了
Yeah, she might tell someone she saw you.
目击者可能是婊♥子♥
Witnesses can be a bitch.
她醉的不省人事 我认为她不会记得
She was so messed up that I thought that she wouldn't remember,
就算她记得 谁又会相信呢
and if she did, who would believe her?
所以我把你拖上车 打算送你回家
So I put you in the car and I was going to take you home,
至少送到你家路口那儿
at least to the end of your street,
但是我在等红灯的时候 你惊醒了
But you freaked out when I stopped at the light
然后就跳下了车
and jumped out of the car.
-我不能再冒险去追你了 -那时候是几点
- I couldn't take any more chances. - What time was this?
大约12点多
About twelve, twelve-thirty.
你们要保证不告诉别人
You have to promise not to tell.
-你复明的事吗 -开什么玩笑
- That you can see? - Are you kidding?
-我现在还是目标 -谁的目标
- I am still a target. - For who?
我要是知道 就不用躲躲藏藏了
If I knew that, then I wouldn't have to hide.
你们一定得帮我保密
You have to do this for me!
这是你们欠我的
I mean, you owe it to me, right?
你们都欠我
All of you.
-晚上好 -晚上好 亲爱的
- Hello. - Oh, hello, honey.
这都是什么东西
What's all this?
赫克特把公设辩护律师办公室的
Hector sent everything over
资料都拿来了
from the public defender's office.
我说对了 他们一逮捕加勒特
I was right. Once they had Garrett in custody,
就开始审查每一个公开案例是否有关联
they went through every open case they had looking for a hook.
他们找到了一些证据
And they found some.
足够起诉他纵火和涉嫌谋杀玛雅了
Yeah, enough to charge him with arson and with killing Maya.
但多半都不是直接证据
It's mostly circumstantial.
鉴于玫瑰镇警方的办案方式
And knowing the way the Rosewood police handle evidence,
我相信我可以让所有证据都无效
I'm sure I can get everything thrown out.
你真是干得热火朝天啊
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself.
在宣判前 他都是无罪的
He's innocent until proven guilty.
说得妙啊 妈 你自己想出的点子吗
That is so good, mom. Did you come up with that yourself?
你不可以这样和我说话 斯宾塞
You can't speak to me like that, Spencer.
-对不起 -不管我们怎么想
- I'm sorry. - No matter how we feel,
我们不能因调查草率而让他含冤入狱
we can't let this man be railroaded by a sloppy investigation.
妈妈 你知道吗
You know what, mom?
我自己调查了一下
I've been doing some investigating of my own,
你知道我发现什么了吗
and do you know what I found?
梅丽莎独自一人在汉诺威的时候
When Melissa was alone in Hanover
她生病了 孩子也没了
and she got sick and she lost her baby,
她根本就没去医院
She didn't go to a hospital.
医院没有记录 她就呆在度假村
There were no records. She just stayed at the resort
而你去那儿去见她了
which is where you went to go meet her.
梅丽莎跟你说的吗
Did Melissa tell you this?
不 就算再十万火急她都不会告诉我
No! Mom, Melissa wouldn't tell me if my hair was on fire!
她去之前还怀着宝宝
She went up there looking pregnant,
你把她带回来后孩子就没了
and you brought her back down not pregnant.
她是装的
She was faking.
你去看她之前就知道这事吗
So did you know that before you went up to see her?
这就是不允许我去看她的原因吗
Is that why I wasn't allowed to come?
我去之前并不知道
I didn't know before I got there.
我之前有所怀疑 但我并不知情
I had some suspicions, but I didn't know.
你怀疑过
You had some suspicions?
妈妈 梅丽莎什么时候流产的
Mom, when did Melissa lose her baby?
你最好亲自去问她
You'll have to ask your sister.
不 妈妈 我在问你呢
No, mom, I am asking you.
我刚要去拿点喝的
Hey. I was just about to get something to drink.
-你要什么 -等一下
- How about you? - In a minute.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
蒙哥马利夫人改完卷子的时候
It was bad enough when Mrs. Montgomery
我感觉够糟的了
finished that test for me,
她还让你一起欺骗我
but now she has you lying about it.
这和蒙哥马利夫人无关
Mrs. Montgomery had nothing to do with that.
全是我的主意
That was completely my idea.
为什么
Why?
别说了 我懂
No. Don't tell me. I know.
你觉得我可怜
You felt sorry for me.
我不想给老师留下这种印象
That's not what I need from my teachers.
你是对的
You're right.
你要是没和艾瑞亚在一起
And I don't think you would have done it
你是不会这么做的
if you weren't with Aria.
我仔细想过这个问题
I've been thinking a lot about that,
老实说 我不知道会不会这么做
and honestly, I don't know if I would have.
我知道你正经历一个艰难的时期
I do know you got caught in the middle of something,
很抱歉 我和埃拉把事情弄得更糟
and I'm sorry if Ella and I made things worse instead of better.
我不想让人感觉我忘恩负义
Yeah. I hate to sound ungrateful,
但是我真的厌倦这种
but I am really getting tired of
所有人小心翼翼的对待我
everybody treating me like I was made out of glass.
那门课的另外一套卷子
Same course, different test.
这次靠你自己
Pass it now.
我去给你拿喝的
I'll get your usual.
卡戎殡仪馆
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表