她已经失去探视权了
She's lost her visitation privileges.
等等 为什么 会有多久
Wait. Why? For how long?
无可奉告
I have no idea.
我们这里不做星冰乐
We don't do, like, frappuccino's here.
但是我们做焦糖卡布奇诺
We do caramel cappuccinos,
我们还有各式的美式咖啡
And then we have, like, assorted americanos.
你知道什么是美式咖啡吧
You do know what an americano is, don't you?
我知道
Yeah. I know.
很好 你很快就能成为一名咖啡师了
Good, good. You are gonna be a barista soon enough.
太好了
Awesome.
好好干
Make me proud.
你是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗
Are you Emily Fields?
是我
Yes.
我打电♥话♥到你家 你母亲说你在这里工作
I called your house and your mom said you worked here.
我是玛雅的表哥 内特
I'm Maya's cousin, Nate.
你有空聊几句吗
You have time to talk?
不好意思 今天是我第一天上班
I'm sorry. It's my first day here,
我回头给你电♥话♥ 好吗
so can I call you later?
随时都行 我把电♥话♥号♥码留给你
Yeah, any time. I'll give you my number.
我搬来这里了
I live here now.
住在玫瑰镇吗
In Rosewood?
我刚升入霍里斯大学读书
Just started at Hollis.
玛雅从来没提过她有一个
Maya never mentioned she
要来霍里斯大学念书的表哥
had a cousin coming to Hollis.
她在的时候 我的申请还没批下来
Well, I applied but I hadn't gotten in yet when she was--
我本来很盼望
I was actually really looking forward
能和她在这里相聚的
to hanging out with her again.
艾米丽 该你上了
Hey, Emily. Go time.
有空再聊
Talk to you soon.
抹茶拿铁控们
Green tea latte drinkers.
知道了吗 无麸脆饼打包带走
Yeah? So get the gluten-free biscottis going.
无麸脆饼
Gluten-free biscottis.
你也无能为力了吗
There's nothing else you can do about it?
我知道了
Yeah, I understand.
有什么情况 请及时通知我
I guess, just let me know if anything changes.
好吧 谢谢了
All right, thanks.
下周六 你和我 第十排
Next Saturday. You, me, the tenth row.
美好冬季乐团
Bon iver.
不要紧
Don't worry.
我会好好想想怎么让你报答我
I'll think of a way that you can thank me later.
这个时候你应该尖叫
Okay, this is the part where you're supposed to scream,
然后跳起来吻我
jump up and kiss me.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我刚刚和任通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Wren
他告诉我 前几天
and he told me that Mona freaked out
有人去探望梦娜 她突然发疯
after some guy went to visit her the other day.
我现在见不到她了
And now I can't see her anymore.
说真的 我想宰了卢卡斯
I mean, seriously, I'm going to kill Lucas.
探望她的不是卢卡斯 是我
It wasn't Lucas. It was me.
什么
What?
你怎么背着我去找她
Why would you go there without me?
因为我需要和她谈谈
Because I needed to talk to her.
谈什么
About what?
也没什么
Nothing. Much.
真的
Really.
我告诉她别再招惹你了
I told her to just stop messing with you.
等等 招惹我
Wait, messing with me?
我还没反应过来 她就掀翻桌子
Yeah, before I knew it, she was flipping tables
好像着了魔一样
and acting like she was possessed.
梦娜在拉德里接受24小时监管
Mona is in Radley under 24-hour supervision.
她不可能伤害到我的
All right? She's not doing anything to hurt me.
你已经在被她伤害 只是没察觉到
Yes, she is. You just don't see it.
你必须相信我 我知道自己在做什么
You have to trust that I know what I'm doing.
汉娜 如果你嗑药成瘾
Hanna, if you were popping pills everyday,
你希望我无闻不问吗
would you want me to just look the other way?
这不一样
That's not the same thing.
这明明就一样
It is exactly the same thing.
任觉得我和她说话是有帮助的
Wren thinks it's good if I go talk to her.
他说对我的心理恢复也有好处
He said it's helping me heal.
为什么你会听一个陌生人的话
Why are you listening to some guy you barely know,
而不是我
instead of me?
因为我显然不能和你说这个
Because I obviously can't talk to you about this.
你对梦娜的成见根深蒂固
You've already made up your mind about Mona.
任并不知道我知道的事
Wren doesn't know everything that I know.
除非还有你没告诉我的事
Unless there's something that you're not telling me.
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
那你就离拉德利远一点儿
Then you need to stay away from Radley.
我知道你是想帮我 但你是在帮倒忙
Look, I get that you're trying to help me here, but you're not.
所以就当帮我个忙 别管这事
So just do me a favor and stay out of it.
情侣间吵架很正常
Every couple fights.
你俩只是需要点时间冷静下来
You both just need a little time to cool off.
凯勒暂时肯定冷静不下来
Caleb's not gonna be cooling off any time soon.
他不明白我为什么要见梦娜
He doesn't understand why I need to see Mona,
瞒着他简直要把我折磨疯了
and it's killing me not to tell him.
或许你应该
Maybe you should.
我应该什么
Maybe I should what?
告诉他你去的原因
Tell him why you're going there,
还有关于A的事
and about this "A".
等等 你认真的
Wait, are you serious?
如果我是你
Look, if it were me,
我会把A的事告诉以斯拉
I would tell Ezra about "A".
必须的
I'd have to.
你为什么在看胖秃老的照片
Why are you looking at pictures of bald, fat men?
我在帮我妈找对象
I'm looking for a guy for my mom.
我在想或许她可以试试网上约会
I don't know, I just thought she could try out online dating.
她只是离婚 又不是绝望
She's divorced, she's not desperate.
你♥爸♥和梅雷迪斯的事 你没告诉你妈吧
You didn't tell your mom about your dad and Meredith, did you?
我就是觉得 等她也开始和别人约会时
I just thought it would be easier for her to hear
再告诉她 她会好受些
if she had already met someone else.
艾瑞亚 你妈妈很迷人
Look, Aria, your mom's a catch.
她可以面对面约会
Okay? She can meet someone in person.
她不需要网上交友
She doesn't have to do it online.
我回来了 姑娘们
Hey, girls.
-你好 妈妈 -你好
- Hey, Mom. - Hi.
藏着什么呢
Okay, what don't you want me to see?
没什么
Nothing.
坦诚相待 记得吗
No more secrets, remember?
我需要担心吗
Should I be worried?
我想给我妈妈找个男友
I'm trying to find a guy for my mom.
最好别长的跟葡萄似的
Yeah, preferably someone who doesn't look like a grape.
他挺帅的 有点小帅
He's cute. Sort of.
妈妈 他是一字眉
Mom, he has a unibrow.
告诉你妈妈用"世纪佳缘"
Tell your mom to ues MainLineMate.
更好的交♥友♥网♥站
It's a much better site.
就这样 大家下周见
All right, see you next week.
-你好 杰森 -你好
- Hey, Jason. - Hey.
怎么样了
How's it going?
我好多了
I've been better.
有人回复你的传♥单♥没
There any calls on the flyer yet?
你妈妈让你来问我的吗
Your mom send you here to ask me that?
杰森 你太痛苦了
Jason, you are upset.
我想确保你没事
I want to make sure that you're okay.
还没有实质性的进展
Nothing solid to go on just yet.
也许你应该撕下悬赏单
Maybe you should withdraw the reward.
交给警♥察♥处理
Just let the police handle this.
为什么
Why?
因为他们在艾莉的凶杀案表现不错吗
Because they handled Ali's murder case so well?
不 因为你不需要一直接到
No, because you don't need to be fielding calls
镇子里所有缺钱的疯子的电♥话♥
from every crackpot in town who's just looking for money.
只要有人告诉我真♥相♥就行了
Look, all I need is one to tell me the truth.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表