剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
'Riq, let's go.
里克 快走吧
Come on. Get the rest of your stuff.
快点 把东西收拾收拾
We don't have any time!
没时间啦
Look, I can get us some money, all right?
听我说 我能弄点钱出来 行吗
I just need a little bit of time.
稍微等一下
That's it. Boy, are you listening
这就能拿到 儿子 我说了这么多
to the words that are coming out of my mouth?
你是不是一句都没听进去
Tommy just tried to kill me.
汤米刚才想杀我
Okay? We are out of time.
明白没 咱们没时间了
We have no idea where his ass might be right now.
现在这厮究竟在哪里 咱们全不知道
Look, he's out with the police in the streets right now,
他现在肯定在街上正跟警♥察♥周♥旋♥
all right? There's only a few places
明白吗 他能去的地方
he could post up at.
就那么几个
None of that matters, 'Riq.
这些都无所谓 里克
We need to go.
咱们赶紧走人
Maybe I can buy us some time, Ma,
我可以多争取点时间呀 老妈
so we can make the move the right way.
让咱们正确应对这个局面
'Riq, Tommy is a fucking killer.
里克 汤米杀过人
Ma, so am I!
妈呀 我也杀过
All right?
够了吗
Haven't I always had your back and protected you?
我不是一直都在你背后保护你吗
It's the same here. Nothing changed.
在这里也一样 不会改变
I just need you to trust me. Please.
我需要你真心相信我
Look, my number's in here.
给 这里有我的号♥码
All right? If anything happens, use it.
懂了吗 一旦有事 打给我
Okay, 'Riq,
好吧 里克
but promise me you'll be careful.
你保证一定要小心
I got you, Ma.
我明白 老妈
I promise everything's gonna work out okay.
我保证把事情都处理妥当
Look, I'm gonna sort this out, and I'ma call you.
听好 我去处理问题 然后给你打电♥话♥
Be careful, please, Ma.
自己千万小心 老妈
Okay.
好
Dru's fine. He's gonna be okay.
德鲁没事 会好起来的
But Owl's dead.
但是老枭挂了
I had to hide the rest of the product
我得赶在条子来之前
before the cops came.
把剩下的货都藏好
That's why I said we couldn't kill Rico.
所以我早说过不能弄死里科
We need soldiers right now to start a war.
现在干起来 我们需要人手
So I'm supposed to let him shoot Dru
那我应该放任他打德鲁几枪
and thank him for the pleasure?
还要感谢他的即兴表演呗
No, but you supposed to think
不是 但你扣动扳机之前
before you pull the trigger.
得先动动脑子
So now you made the situation worse.
现在你让局势变得更糟糕
Look, I made sure nobody knew we was meeting,
听着 我肯定没人知道我跟他碰头
and I covered us.
我隐蔽得很好
I did what I had to do 'cause you couldn't.
该做的一切我都做了 就因为你不在
Well, now you're exposed.
但其实你已经暴露了
You need an alliance.
你需要帮手
We need Cane back now.
你需要让凯恩马上回来
No, no. No, he's the reason
不可以 一开始就是因为他
for this shit in the first place.
才出的所有这些烂事
He's the fucking problem.
他他妈就是麻烦
And now he's the solution.
但他现在是解决方案
You wanna put down some force?
想要停火是吧
You get an enforcer.
你需要有人强制执行
And you go get those corner boys he took
你赶紧去找他手下那些小弟
before some shit goes down.
别最后输得底掉
Find Ramirez.
找到拉米雷斯
That's what the fuck I need.
这才是我他妈需要的人
Hey, this shit about fucking needing Ramirez
我说 这种他妈找拉米雷斯的正事
better be about the situation, Mo.
最好是为了应付眼下的局面 莫奈
Look, I need a gun, and I need protection.
我需要有人替我出头 保护我 明白吗
If you ain't get yourself caught on some bullshit,
你要不是因为一堆狗血破事被逮进来
I wouldn't need Ramirez.
我根本用不着拉米雷斯
So if you're not gonna help me find him,
所以你要是不打算帮我找到他
I'll find him myself.
我自己去找
I'll find Ramirez, okay?
我帮你找拉米雷斯 行了吧
I don't know where the fuck he is,
我不知道他他妈在哪里
but I'm sure nothing could've happened.
但我能肯定 原本其实不该出什么事
There's no way.
没理由啊
Rico's people knew Ramirez worked for me.
里科的人以前知道拉米雷斯是我的人
Nobody knew. You, Mo?
其他人不知道 而你呢 莫奈
You get Cane,
找凯恩
'cause we need his help right now.
因为我们现在需要他
Damn! Get the fuck out.
我♥操♥ 滚他妈蛋
Now!
出去
Where the fuck is Ramirez?
拉米雷斯他妈哪里去了
Why you ask me about your bitch?
那是你的狗 怎么来问我
Maybe you should've kept his ass on a tighter leash.
你早该给他套个更紧的笼头
Cane, I told you if you did something against the family,
凯恩 我说过 如果你做出不利于家庭的事
I would put you down myself.
我亲手宰了你
I am a part of this family.
我是家里一份子
Ramirez wasn't even fucking blood.
拉米雷斯活着的时候连他妈咱家人都不是
Wasn't?
活着的时候
Past tense?
过去时
Oh, fuck!
我就日勒
Cane!
凯恩
Maybe it's my fault you're this way.
也许都怪我 让你走上这条路
I let Ramirez fix it every time you fuck up.
每次你搞砸 我都让拉米雷斯补救
But you a grown man now, Cane.
可你已经长大了 凯恩
You can't see that you messed up with the one person
你看不出来吗 你把和那个人的关系搞成这样
that could've actually helped you?
而他实际上可以帮你
You never make the right choices.
你的选择永远都是错的
You don't either, Ma!
你也一样 老妈
This shit with Ramirez,
你和拉米雷斯的关系
with Tariq.
还有和塔里克的来往
You can't see all you needed was me?
你不明白你最需要我吗
Cane, after all this time,
凯恩 发生了这么多事
you still caught up on Tariq?
你还在纠结塔里克
You know, he saved your sister's life.
你该知道他救过你妹妹的命
I can trust him.
我信任他
But I can't trust you.
却无法信任你
Wait, Ma.
等等 妈妈
Thanks for checking up, Uncle Tommy.
谢谢你来看我 汤米叔叔
All right, Cash.
没事 卡什
You call me if you need anything.
需要什么 随时告诉我
I'll holler at you.
我一定帮你搞定
I gave Ghost my word I wouldn't kill you,
我向幽灵发誓 不会杀你
but I swear to God, you don't get your skinny ass
但我向上帝起誓 如果你不从我车上
up off my ride, I will beat your ass right now.
把小屁♥股♥挪开 我现在就揍你
Heard you came for my mother.
听说你是冲我母亲来的
Don't worry. I ain't done.
放心 没得手
She gonna catch a hot one for sure.
她早晚得挨枪子
Trying to pin Ghost's murder on me
还想把幽灵的死按在我头上
when we both know who did that.
我们都知道到底谁干的
Listen, Uncle Tommy. She's all I got, a'ight?
听我说 汤米叔叔 我只有她了 好吗
And whose fault is that?
这怪谁
Don't call me Uncle Tommy.
还有 别叫我汤米叔叔
We stopped being family when you offed your old man...
从你背叛你老爸 你妈决定出♥卖♥♥♥我那一刻起
and your mom decided to rat on me.
我们不再是一家人
And the crazy part is,
而且最扯淡的是
when it comes to snitching,
一说到告密
she knows the code of the street
她运用起街面上的规则来
better than anyone.
比谁都熟
Listen, Ghost was about to rat on me for killing Ray Ray.
我说 幽灵要告发我 说我杀了雷雷
Then he was gonna rat on Ma for 'Keisha.
他还要告发我妈杀了凯莎
I had to stop him. I had no choice.
我必须阻止他 我没别的办法
LaKeisha.
拉凯莎
That's another reason I owe your mom a bullet.
为了她 你妈该当挨我一枪
Night, Tariq.
晚安 塔里克
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表