剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, now I see why you agreed to move out of Zeke's room.
好嘛 现在我知道为什么你同意搬出齐克的房♥间
This shit's real nice.
这里真不错
Hey, man, I brought you some product.
哥们儿 我给你带了货
Man, I don't need no fucking delivery service, all right?
哥们 我不需要送货上门 好吗
Last thing I need is you getting caught on campus
我可不需要你在校园被抓
with weight in your fucking bookbag.
而且书包里带着货
Monet sent you over here to spy on me, didn't she?
莫奈派你来监视我的 是吗
All right, whiz kid, you just show me
好吧 机灵鬼 你让我看看
how you do your business, we can make this quick.
你是怎么做交易的 我们就可以早点结束
Well, actually, I gotta get to class, so...
其实 我准备去上课的 所以...
Dude, they ran out of chocolate.
老兄 巧克力的卖♥♥完了
I know you like chocolate, but I got you
我知道你喜欢巧克力 但我给你
the strawberry one,
买♥♥了个草莓的
which is just as bomb, if not better.
虽然没有更好 但也很好吃
Who's the new kid?
这个生面孔是谁
Is he the plug?
他是供应商吗
No, this is Dru. He's Zeke's cousin.
不是 他是德鲁 齐克的表弟
And we're actually on the way out.
而且我们正准备出门
So later. Come on.
晚点见 走吧
Wait, but, I... dude, I got us ice cream.
等下 但 我... 兄弟 我买♥♥了冰激凌
'Riq, it's gonna melt!
里克 要化了
I ain't gonna lie, you about to be hella bored
老实话 这一整天 你会极度无聊的
watching me draw stick figures and shit all day.
看着我画线条和其它东西
So I think you should just tell Monet that I was a little busy.
所以我想你可以告诉莫奈我有点忙
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Tariq.
喔 喔 喔 塔里克
Don't be rude. Invite your friend to join us.
别这样 邀请你的朋友加入我们吧
This is an inclusive space.
这是个开放的课堂
I'm Professor Deva, like the deity.
我是德瓦教授 与神同名
Who are you? I'm Dru.
你叫什么名字 我叫德鲁
Come on. Let's get started.
来吧 我们要开始啦
Today's theme, making the foreign familiar.
今天的主题 熟悉陌生人
Pair up with someone you don't know
和一位不认识的同学组成一组
and get those pencils moving.
然后开始作画
Tariq, sit here.
塔里克 坐这里
Let your friend find the foreign.
让你的朋友找位新朋友
Okay. All right, everybody...
好啦 好的 大家...
Let's take out those pencils.
拿出画笔吧
Let's get inspired.
感受灵感
You got a partner?
你有组伴吗
I don't.
没有
I guess that's you.
我看 就是你了
I'm gonna warn you right now.
我现在得给你打预防针
I'm only good at two things: eating and playing basketball.
我只擅长两件是 吃和打篮球
I...I suck at drawing.
我... 我画画很差
Oh, man, everybody can draw.
哥们儿 每个人都会画画的
Just takes a little bit of practice, that's all.
只是需要一些练习而已
I'll show you. Oh, that's beautiful.
我演示给你看 哦 挺棒的
Okay.
好的
Yeah, yes, John, I know it's protocol,
是的 是 约翰 我知道这是规定
but did you tell him you made me pursue this case?
但你没有告诉他 是你让我继续这个案件的吗
John?
约翰
John.
约翰
Fucking fuck.
艹他妈的
John Mak? Yeah.
是约翰·马吗 是啊
Just telling me that Davis MacLean
就是告诉我戴维斯·麦克莱恩
sent his recusal motion to the Attorney fucking General,
向我的老板司法部长提交了
my boss.
回避请求
Just tell me you found something
告诉我 你在圣帕特里克的财务上
in St. Patrick's finances and how the hell
有所发现以及他们是怎么弄到钱
they're paying Davis to hang me out to dry.
请戴维斯来把我搞出局的
James St. Patrick's attorney, Daniel Warren, stonewalled me.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的律师丹尼尔·沃伦 把我拦住了
Fuck.
艹
See, the... the key is to find out
看 关... 关键就是找出
how Tariq is paying Davis.
塔里克是如何支付戴维斯的
Maybe if we tail. Whoa.
或者如果我们跟踪 哇哦
You mean tail the kid who's still a minor?
你的意思是跟踪那个未成年孩子
It... No, you promised me
这... 不 你答应过我
that this would be by the book.
这会按照规章来
Yeah? U.S. Attorney Cooper Saxe?
你好 是联邦检察官库珀·萨克斯
Yeah. We brought your niece.
是的 我们带你的外甥女过来
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的老天爷啊
Riley, what have you done now?
莱利 你这次做了什么
I see it runs in the family.
我看出来了 家族遗传啊
We caught this young lady
我们抓到这位小姐
buying over two ounces of marijuana in Central Park.
在中♥央♥公园购买♥♥超过五十克的大♥麻♥
It's a plant, idiot.
是棵植物 蠢货
Maybe if you tried it sometime, you'd realize that going home
也许你有时尝试一下 你就会意识到回到家
to jack off onto your frozen TV dinner
吃着速冻盒饭
while 2 Fast 2 Furious plays isn't the American dream.
看着《速度与激♥情♥2》并不是美国梦呢
Riley, Riley, Riley, enough.
莱利 莱利 莱利 够了
I appreciate you guys bringing her to me.
感谢你们把她带过来了
If you weren't a U.S. Attorney,
如果你不是联邦检察官
your mouthy niece would be in Rikers Island right now.
这位嘴碎的外甥女这会儿已经在赖克斯岛监狱了
But we are gonna charge her for possession.
但是我要指控她非法持有管制物品
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Could... could you excuse us, please?
可以... 可以先请你们回避吗
I'm gonna...I'm gonna hand her her ass here.
我要... 我要在这里教训她
Get in here.
进来
Riley, you can't keep doing this, okay?
莱利 你不能一直这样做 行吗
You're almost 18, and now I'm a public figure.
你都要十八了 而且现在我是名公众人物
Do you understand what would happen
你明白 如果媒体知道这个
if the press got ahold of this, huh?
会有什么后果吗
I'm sure you expect me to bail you out at your hearing, right?
我肯定你是指望我在你听证会上救你吧 是吗
My dealer was out of town,
我的卖♥♥家出城了
and I'm having a party this weekend.
我这周还有个派对
What was I supposed to do, not smoke?
我能怎么办 不抽吗
Yes! Yes.
对啊 没错啊
Y-you know what, fuck this.
不管了
I'm telling your moms.
我要告诉你妈妈们
No, no, no, no, no. You can't do that.
不不不 不可以
Courtney's going to flip out, cut me off,
考特尼会疯的 会断我的零花钱
and then write an article about it on her blog.
然后把这事写成文章发到她博客上
I hope so. Lacey's going to
那样最好 莱西会没收
take my phone away
我手♥机♥
and-and ground me for an entire year.
然后禁足我一整年
Could you stop calling them by their first names?
你能不能不要对她们直呼其名
I'll do whatever you want.
你说什么我都做
I'll mow your lawn.
我会帮你修剪草坪
I'll trim your dead ends again.
其他地方也可以再帮你修一修
I'll try to get them to stop calling you "Nancy."
我会尽量让她们不要叫你"南希"
Whatever you want.
随便什么都行
Actually, you know what?
你猜怎么着
There is something you can do for me.
你确实可以帮我做件事
I knew you were cool.
我就知道你最棒啦
God damn.
天啊
You're amazing at this.
你技术太好了
You got an Insta for your art or something?
有给你的作品弄个照片墙账号♥什么的吗
It's a private page.
有个私人页面
I just track my progress with it.
我只是用它记录我的进度
Let me follow you.
让我关注你吧
Can't keep a gift like that all to yourself.
这种天赋你可不能独自欣赏
Sergeant Rodriguez,
罗德里格斯警官
when the U.S. attorney called you
当联邦检察官传唤你
to take the stand to impugn the character of my client,
出庭败坏我当事人的名声时
did you have more to say? I did.
你还有话要说的吧 我有
Why do you think he wouldn't let you finish your answers?
你觉得他为什么不让你回答完呢
Because my testimony would have drawn
因为我的证词会对他的举止
a more accurate picture of his conduct,
有更精准的描述
and he wants everyone to think he's clean now.
而他希望大家相信他是干净的
Objection. Characterization.
反对 界定方法
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表