剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not proud of what I did.
我并不为我的所为感到光荣
But if I had any other choice...
但如果我有选择余地...
James was my whole life.
詹姆斯是我生活的全部
How old were you when you met?
你多大认识他的
I was 19, a baby,
十九岁 青春无瑕
in accounting school,
还在念会计学校
still hoping I could have a singing career.
同时抱着成为歌♥手的梦想
But James wiped all that away.
但詹姆斯取代了所有那一切
We got married. We had kids.
我们结了婚 生了孩子
And he took me out of Queens
他带我离开了皇后区
and moved me into the penthouse in Tribeca.
让我搬进了翠贝卡区的豪华公♥寓♥
We had everything I could have ever wanted.
我们拥有了我一直想要的一切
Sounds like a fairy tale.
听起来像童话故事
When did things change?
生活何时发生了转变
We got pulled over on the BQE.
我们在布鲁克林到皇后区的高速上被警♥察♥拦下
I was seven months pregnant with our twins,
我当时正怀着我们的双胞胎 七个月了
Tariq...
塔里克...
...and Raina.
雷娜
James had a gun in the car.
詹姆斯有把枪在车里
He told me to hide the gun
他让我把枪藏起来
because he said that I wouldn't be searched.
因为他说 不会有人搜我的身
I hid the gun in my maternity dress.
我把枪藏在我的孕妇裙里
Next to my babies. You didn't have a choice?
贴着我的孩子 你别无选择
No.
对
I never had a choice with James.
詹姆斯从来都没得商量
Not after that moment.
即使那次事件以后
And I also loved him. But he cheated on you,
可我还是爱他 但他对你不忠
abused you. I still loved him.
虐待过你 我仍然爱他
And that love is why you tolerated his...
正是这份爱使你容忍♥了他的...
his criminal activity?
他的犯罪行为吗
Yes.
是的
So you don't deny that you knew
所以你并不否认
about his narcotics trafficking?
你知道他的贩毒活动
Oh, no, I...
是的 我...
I don't deny that I knew.
我承认我知道
And I know that there's some evidence
而且我知道一些证据
that I opened some bank accounts for him.
我在银行帮他开过一些帐户
Did you launder money for your husband, Ms. Green?
格林女士 你为你的丈夫洗过钱吗
I had the accounting degree.
我有会计资质
He made me do it.
他逼我做的
He made me do everything.
所有事都是他逼我的
I don't know why the US Attorney
我不知道为什么联邦检查官
is saying I was the boss.
认为我是主脑
James had all the power.
詹姆斯是掌权的人
He called all the shots.
是他在发号♥施令
Thank you, Ms. Green.
谢谢你 格林女士
Ma, I'm as good as Zeke.
妈妈 我不比齐克差
Why can he go off to college to play ball and I can't?
为什么他可以在大学打篮球 而我不能
He's not my son. You're my daughter.
你是我亲生的 而他不同
Say I let you go play college ball, then what?
如果我让你去大学打篮球 你能怎么样
You go pro?
成为职业球员
It's not the same for females, D.
黛安娜 女人和男人不同
They make 75 bands a year if they're lucky.
如果运气好 他们一年能挣七万五
How does that bullshit help the family?
你去打球对家庭有什么贡献
It's not about the family. It's about my life.
这跟家庭不相干 这是我的生活
Your life is this family.
这个家就是你的生活
What would your brothers do without you?
没了你 你的兄弟们会怎么样
They don't need me. Daddy wants them to take over.
他们不需要我 老爹希望他们当家
Yeah, Daddy. Daddy wants a lot of things.
对 老爹 你老爹的希望多得很
You think Dru can handle them GTG boys by himself?
你认为德鲁能独自应付GTG那帮人吗
No.
不
Dru needs Cane to be the hammer so he can be the nice guy.
德鲁需要凯恩唱白脸 好让他唱红脸
Exactly.
没错
Daddy doesn't know them the way you do.
你老爹不像你这样了解他们
So I sent Cane to watch Dru's back.
所以我让凯恩去暗中照应他
We all play our positions, D.
黛安娜 我们都得扮演好自己的角色
It's my job to know what position you play.
我有责任知道你如何定位自己
What if you're wrong about people?
如果你看错了人呢
I can't afford to be.
我犯不起这样的错
And Tariq?
那塔里克呢
You thought Cane could scare him.
你以为凯恩能让他胆怯
Ma, you were wrong.
妈妈 你想错了
Yeah, that was Zeke's mistake for bringing him around.
对 这得怪齐克把他带进家
I had Ramirez look into Tariq.
我让拉米雷斯在查他
Anybody who's around that boy for too long
跟那孩子有些交往的人
ends up either dead or locked up.
不是进监狱 就是丢了命
He's helping Zeke with school,
他在帮助齐克的学业
but I don't need him any fucking closer than that.
但我可不想跟他有进一步的关系
Do you understand me?
明白我的意思吗
Yes.
明白
You good, Zeke?
齐克 你还好吧
I'm chilling.
我随便逛逛
Well, that's what you've been doing
你最近都这样 对吗
with all that free time, huh?
因为你有大量自♥由♥时间
Chilling? Yo, Connor, fall back...
逛逛 康纳 悠着点...
Was I talking to you, Everett? You lost, Connor?
埃弗雷特 我在跟你说话吗 康纳 你迷路了吗
Last time I checked,
据我所知
your locker was back with second string.
你用的是后备队员的储物柜
Oh, Coach Wallace moved me,
华♥莱♥士♥教练换了我的位置
since I'm busting my ass with a pre- MBA course load
因为我既要忙工商管理硕士学位的预备课程
and doing your job as shooting guard.
又要顶替你打得分后卫
Don't get too comfortable up there.
自我感觉别太好了
I'll be off probation soon.
我的考察期很快就过了
You suddenly pulling As?
你突然开始考满分了吗
What makes you so sure?
你怎么这么有把握
Those scouts aren't out there for you.
那些球探可不是来找你的
They might not be,
也许是这样
but I don't need that draft number like Freaky Zekey does.
可我不像怪胎齐克那样渴望入选
Scouts, they have a short memory.
球探们记性都很差
So how many games do you think you can miss
在他们对你失去兴趣前
before they stop checking for you?
你认为你还能错过多少场比赛
Cross.
克罗斯
I'm not supposed to give you this
在你试用期期间
while you're still on probation,
我本不应该给你这个
but you were supposed to be back by our first game.
但是我们打第一场比赛的时候你就应该回来了
Any updates on when you can play?
你什么时候能来打
I'm almost good, Coach. I'll be back out there ASAP.
我差不多准备好了 教练 我尽快回来上场
Mm. Can I warm up with the team?
好 我可以和队伍一起热热身吗
Remind the fans I'm still in it?
提醒一下粉丝我还在队里
It's against regulations,
这不符合规定
but you can make an appearance at the post-game tonight.
但是你可以在今晚赛后露脸
Dean Brooks has been on my ass
布鲁克斯院长一直逼我做一个
to make a statement about your absence,
关于你的缺席的声明
but you can do it instead.
可是你可以替我来做
Coach, I want to play.
教练 我想打比赛
I don't want to talk to a bunch of reporters.
我不想对着一帮记者说话
You want to go pro, right?
你想做专业球员 对不对
Press is part of playing the game.
媒体就是打比赛的一部分
Right, talent counts on the court,
是 在赛场上要靠才能
but giving good press, that makes you a star.
可是会讲话 能让你变成明星
So what do I say?
那我说什么呢
Just make nice.
虚情假意就行
All right, the fans are gonna be disappointed
球迷们肯定因为
they didn't get to see you play, so apologize.
看不到你打比赛失望 那就道歉
It's not my fault I can't play.
我不能打又不是我的错
It is to them.
对他们而言就是
Why are you gentlemen sitting around
你们这些先生为什么到处坐着
holding each other's dicks instead of warming up?
玩相互的鸡儿 而不去热身啊
All right, let's get out there!
行了 快出去吧
Yes coach.
是 教练
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表