剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
are both sides ready?
双方准备好了吗
We're ready, Your Honor. Uh, uh, yes,
我们准备好了 法官阁下 是的
Your Honor, the prosecution would like to call Paz Valdes
法官阁下 检方请求传唤第一位证人
as its first witness.
帕兹·巴尔德斯
Please raise your right hand.
请举起你的右手宣誓
What is Saxe gonna ask her?
萨克斯要问她什么
Um, doesn't matter, okay? She can't hurt us.
别担心 好吗 她伤害不到我们的
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
你发誓所言属实 只有事实
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
并且无所隐瞒 愿上帝同在
I do.
我发誓
Uh, Ms. Valdes...
巴尔德斯女士...
you mind telling us what you do for a living?
您能告诉我们您现在从事的工作吗
Um, I own a nail salon in Queens.
我在皇后区有一家指甲店
And how do you know the defendant?
您是怎样结识被告的呢
My sister Angela was in a relationship
我妹妹安吉拉和他丈夫
with her husband.
是情侣
You two have spoken before, correct?
你们俩以前有过交流 对吗
Uh, can you tell me the nature of those conversations?
您能告诉我们这些交谈的主要内容吗
They were mostly about Angela and Jamie.
主要是关于安吉拉和吉米的
Was she angry about your sister's sexual relationship
她是否对你妹妹和她丈夫的不当关系
with her husband?
感到愤怒
Yes, at first. How angry was she?
一开始是的 有多生气呢
And did she ever express, say, a desire
她是否曾表现出 比方说 想要伤害
to hurt either James or Angela or worse?
詹姆斯或者安吉拉 或者更甚
No, never.
不 从未有过
Ms. Valdes, you told former U.S. Attorney Jacob Warner
巴尔德斯女士 您曾告诉前任联邦检察官雅各布·沃纳
that Tasha was contacting Angela on behalf
塔莎曾代表圣帕特里克贩毒组织
of the St. Patrick drug organization, did you not?
联♥系♥过安吉拉 是的吗
Um, I didn't know...
我不太清楚...
Did you not supply my office with a cell phone
难道你没有提供一部手♥机♥给我的办事处吗
given to Angela by the defendant
那是被告给安吉拉
for the purposes of secret communication?
用于秘密联♥系♥的手♥机♥
I can call Mr. Warner to the stand...
我可以叫沃纳先生来作证...
or you could just tell the truth.
或者你可以直接说出实情
Yes.
是的
In the furtherance of their drug business?
为了他们贩毒产业的发展吗
No. I don't know.
不 这我不清楚
When I gave the phone to Mr. Warner,
当我把手♥机♥给沃纳先生的时候
I thought it was from Jamie.
我以为是吉米的
It was supposed to be evidence against him.
本来应该是对他不利的证据
Right, right, because you believed James
没错 没错 因为你以为詹姆斯
killed your sister, is that correct?
杀了你妹妹 对不对
Yes, but I was wrong. Tommy Egan did it.
是的 但我错了 是汤米·伊根做的
Tommy Egan killed my sister.
汤米·伊根杀了我妹妹
How do you know?
你怎么知道的呢
Tasha told me.
塔莎告诉我的
Well, how did she know, Paz?
那她是怎么知道的呢 帕兹
I don't know.
我不知道
This woman who hated your sister,
这个女人 她恨你妹妹
who knew Angela destroyed her marriage
她知道是安吉拉破坏了她的婚姻
and ruined her life,
摧毁了她的生活
this woman who used Angela
这个女人利用安吉拉的帮助
to help hide her criminal enterprise,
来隐藏她的犯罪集团
you're saying you don't know how Tasha might know
你说你不知道塔莎是如何知晓
Egan killed Angela?
伊根杀了安吉拉的
It never occurred to you that she ordered him to do it?
难道你从未想过是她指使伊根做的吗
Your Honor, he's testifying.
法官阁下 他意图作证
No.
不是的
She said she owed Angela.
她说她亏欠安吉拉的
She paid for her funeral.
她支付了安吉拉的葬礼费用
Just the kind of magnanimous gesture we would expect
就如我们期待的那样 来自犯罪头目的
a queenpin to make. Your Honor.
宽宏大量的姿态 法官阁下
Mr. Saxe, now you are out of line.
萨克斯先生 你越界了
Withdrawn.
撤销
Tasha and Angela were getting along
最后 塔莎和安吉拉
by the end of everything.
关系很好
Who told you that? Tasha?
谁告诉你的 塔莎吗
Think back, Ms. Valdes.
好好回想 巴尔德斯女士
Is it more likely that James St. Patrick,
是否有可能是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克做的呢
who was running for office,
那个要去竞选州长
who was giving back to his community...
回馈自己的社区的人...
is it, is it more likely that he ordered the death
是否有可能是他下令
of your sister, the love of his life,
杀死你妹妹 他的挚爱
or that this woman here, Tasha St. Patrick,
或者是这个女人 塔莎·圣帕特里克做的呢
who had everything to gain by your sister's death,
这个在你妹妹死后获得了一切的人
that she and Tommy Egan
是她和汤米·伊根
conspired together to manipulate you?
密谋一起操控你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
When she told you...
当她告诉你...
Tommy Egan killed your sister,
汤米·伊根杀了你妹妹
what did you do?
你做了什么
I went to confront him...
我去找他对峙...
...but he was already gone.
... 但他已经走了
I think she knew he was gone, Paz.
我想她是知道他走了的 帕兹
I think Tasha thought of everything.
我认为塔莎一切都计划好了
You were her useful idiot,
你是她可利用的白♥痴♥
her fool.
她的傻子
Your sister and James are dead.
你妹妹和詹姆斯都死了
Tommy is in the wind.
汤米不知所踪
Tasha is the last woman standing.
塔莎是最后一个还健在的人
Isn't it possible
难道就不可能
that she was calling the shots the whole time?
一直是她在掌管大局吗
Yes.
有可能
No further questions.
没问题了
What the fuck, Davis?
搞毛啊 戴维斯
I thought you said that she wasn't a dangerous witness.
我记得你说过她是个不足为惧的证人
It's okay.
没关系的
Saxe has no idea who he's fucking with.
萨克斯不清楚他对手的实力
Hey, Tejada, I need you to come with me.
特哈达 我需要你跟我走一趟
For what?
为什么
You were placed at the scene of a robbery.
你曾出现在一起抢劫案的现场
Come on, let's go.
过来 跟我走吧
You heard from him? No, but he said he'd be here.
他有消息吗 没 他说过他会来的
Ma, I'm sure he's on his way.
妈 我保证他在路上了
He better be.
最好是
Fuck.
见鬼了
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice...
您的来电已被转接至自动语♥音♥...
Ms. Valdes, you told the police
巴尔德斯女士 你曾告诉警方
that James St. Patrick killed your sister, is that correct?
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克杀害了你妹妹 是这样的吗
Yes.
是的
And then you said today that it was Tommy Egan?
然后你今天说人是汤米·伊根杀的
Yes.
是的
But now you're saying
但你现在又说
that it could have been my client herself.
凶手可能是我的委托人
Did you ever tell that to the police?
这事儿你跟警方说过吗
No.
没有
Are you in the habit of lying to the police, Ms. Valdes?
巴尔德斯女士 你是不是习惯性对警♥察♥说谎呀
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
But your sister wasn't above breaking the law, was she?
你妹妹违反了法律 是吗
Especially for James St. Patrick.
为詹姆斯·圣帕特里克犯了法
She admitted as much in open court, is that right?
她自己在庭上承认的 是吧
Objection. Relevance.
反对 跑题了
I'm getting there. Please do.
我快问到了 那就快点
Ms. Valdes?
巴尔德斯女士
Angela made mistakes, but she owned up to them.
安吉拉是犯过错 但她承认错误了
She had a conscience.
她良心尚存
And that conscience is what got her killed, isn't it?
正是如此才害了她的命 不是吗
Because she knew too much about the St. Patrick organization,
因为她知道圣帕特里克的组织太多事了
and James had to silence her before she turned on him.
詹姆斯得在她叛变前杀人灭口
Objection. Your Honor, assuming facts not in evidence.
反对 法官阁下 假设事实不在证词范围内
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表