剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, shit.
我去
I gotta take this.
我得去接个电♥话♥
Yo, I already told you, I'm out of the game, man.
不是吧 我不是说过我退出了吗
You know who I am? You look familiar.
认识我吗 眼熟
I look more than fucking familiar.
我他妈可不只是眼熟
And you owe me money.
你还欠我钱呢
Listen, man, I hope Davis ain't tell you
听我说 大哥 希望戴维斯没跟你说
I was gonna pay you for holding it down in court,
我会给你钱 让你在法庭别多说话
'cause I don't got no money to give you, a'ight?
因为我就没钱给你 明白吗
Davis ain't say shit.
戴维斯屁都没放
I'm here 'cause Ghost owe me, motherfucker.
我来是因为幽灵欠我的 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
We had an agreement before he died.
他死之前我们有过协议
Long story short,
长话短说
he said he'd take care of me, so I'm here to collect.
他说他罩我 所以我来拿钱
I know you think he left me and my family a bunch of money,
你以为他给我和家里人留了一大笔钱 我能理解
but we broke.
但是我们破产了
I could barely pay for Davis, man.
我连付戴维斯的钱都拿不出 大哥
Look like I give a fuck about your life story?
你觉得我在乎你♥他♥妈♥怎么过的吗
I want my fucking money.
我他妈是来拿我的钱的
I see you already got Ghost's Rolex.
你不是已经戴着幽灵的劳力士了吗
Look, this is all I got for now.
听我说 我就这些钱了
Fuck out of here. What's that? Your lunch money?
别他妈扯了 这都什么啊 打发要饭的呢
Just give me till the end of the week.
等我到这个周末
I'll get you some money... I look like I got all fucking week?
我就能拿点钱给你 我可能等你到他妈这个周末吗
You know what? I'm a reasonable man.
实话告诉你 我这个人特别讲理
I want my money tomorrow.
所以我明天来拿钱
If not, you're fucking dead.
不给就弄死你
All right, man... Your first payment is 24K.
明白了 大哥 第一笔给我两万四
All right, man. Tomorrow. I got it.
明白了 大哥 明天 一定给
Now, give me your phone.
赶紧把你手♥机♥给我
Come on!
快点
Here. When I hit your line, pick up.
拿着 我什么时候给你打电♥话♥ 就赶紧接
If not, me and my friend here will be back.
不然我就带家伙过来
I got you, man.
知道了 大哥
A'ight, man. Relax.
没事了 兄弟 放轻松
Good to see you, cuz.
很高兴见到你 表弟
Yes, hello?
你好
Daniel Warren, please.
请找丹尼尔·沃伦
So sorry I kept you waiting.
抱歉让你久等
Mr. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克先生
I was surprised that you reached out.
你能联♥系♥我 我很意外
Have you graduated already? No, not quite yet.
你已经毕业了吗 还没有
But I am here to speak to you about my inheritance.
但是我找你是想谈谈我的继承财产的事
I'm gonna need an advance.
我需要预先拿到一部分
The money stays in the trust
这笔钱归信托基金持有
until you gradate with a three point five,
等你以三点五分的成绩毕业才让渡
as your father wished.
这是你父亲的遗嘱
You're right,
你说的对
but I don't need the full amount.
但我不是全要
I just need 24,000.
就拿两万四
On top of that, I'm crushing my grades.
而且我的成绩也特别突出
Wonderful.
那太好了
Aside, of course,
当然 不能算
from the Canonical Studies paper that you failed?
你挂掉的经典文学研究论文吧
You've been keeping track of my grades?
你一直在关注我的课业成绩
Your father saw to it that I would.
你父亲要求我务必做到
But he's the reason I need the money.
但就是因为他 我才需要这笔钱
I'm in danger until I pay his debt.
除非我能把他的账清了 否则我就有危险
Danger? Oh, dear.
危险 天呐
Should I alert the authorities?
要不要上报有关机构
No, no, no. It's not that kind of danger.
不用 不是那种危险
This guy said he would... sue if I didn't pay, so...
有个家伙说 如果我不给他钱 就...起诉我 所以...
Well...
好吧
if he does, you have my number.
如果他起诉了 给我打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
抱歉 就能帮你到这里了
Have a good day.
回头见
Tariq, what's wrong?
塔里克 出什么事了
Ma, is there any lockboxes in the city
老妈 城里还有没有存着
with some extra cash?
额外现金的保险柜
If there was more money out there,
如果还有这些钱
I would have told you before now.
我早就告诉你了 等不到现在
Why? Why do you need money so fast?
怎么了 你干嘛这么急着要钱
Is it Davis? No, it's not Davis.
是因为戴维斯吗 不是 跟戴维斯无关
Well, tell me.
那你说呀
Look, Ma, I can't tell you, all right?
听我说老妈 我不能告诉你 明白吗
I-I'm not gonna involve you in this.
我不想把你牵连进来
Tariq, I'm your mother. I'm always involved.
塔里克 我是你母亲 我无论如何都牵连其中
Look, baby,
听着 乖乖
I wish I was out there to help you.
真希望我能出去帮你一把
You can help me.
你可以帮上我
Look, I need some help from this girl, right?
我需要一个妹子帮我 明白吗
But she stabbed me in the back before.
但是她以前黑过我一道
How do I work with someone that I can't trust?
我不信任她 怎么合作呢
Well, after I found out your father was cheating on me,
这么说吧 自从我发现你父亲背叛我
on all of us, I couldn't trust him either.
背叛我们所有人以后 我就无法信任他了
Facts.
一点不错
So when things went left
所以当事情出了岔子
and we still had to work together,
我们还必须合作的时候
I did the next best thing.
我选择相对理想的方式
I got him to trust me.
让他相信我
And that worked?
有用吗
Like a charm.
非常管用
"Instead of writing about power in relationships,
"与其评述人际关系中的权力本质
I'm gonna investigate the power of relationships.
我更想研究人际关系本身的力量
You know, the ones I saw ended up in death,
你知道 我见过的那些都以死亡终结
and the only ones I've ever been in were built on lies.
我曾经亲历的所有 都以谎言为基础
And I didn't think they could work,
我原本认为并不存在人际关系
I wrote them off entirely.
我从心中把它们彻底抹去
But there's this one person who's changing my mind.
但就有这样一个人 改变了我的信念
She cares. We connect.
她关心我 我们心灵相同
I wouldn't even be in Canonical Studies without her,
说真的 要是没有她 我甚至听不进
to be honest.
经典文学研究课
Only problem is,
现在惟一的问题是
she got this square for a boyfriend
她有一个古板守旧的男朋友
who shows up all the time, but...
他总是出现 但是...
she chose me over him."
她还是选择了我 放弃了他"
Nigga, you wearing a wire?
小子 你戴窃听器了吧
Fuck, no.
胡扯 没有
Look, you the one that ratted on me at Choate, so...
我说 在乔特出♥卖♥♥♥我的人是你啊 所以说...
Yeah, and just a couple hours ago,
话是没错 但是几个小时前
you told me you was out the game.
你刚说过退出不干了
Now you're saying you know what kids want coke
突然又说你可以告诉我
and you're willing to point 'em out to me
哪些学生吸粉
in exchange for half my profit?
卖♥♥了钱要分一半
Why the sudden change of heart?
怎么突然就改变主意了
My mom's trial.
我妈羁押候审
You know, I owe her lawyer money.
你也知道 我要付她的律师费
Yeah, I figured it was something like that.
我就知道你会说是这种事
I didn't think you would tell me the truth, though.
我也没想过你会告诉我实话
I know you don't fuck with me like that anymore.
这种事你不会跟我交实底 我懂
But you don't know why, though.
但你并不知道原因
You know, I really liked you.
知道吗 我真的喜欢过你
You know, I don't let myself like anybody.
我不让自己喜欢任何人
I don't even let people get to know who I am.
我甚至不想让别人了解我
When you tell people the truth,
你说出真♥相♥
they don't even wanna hear it.
可没人想听
I wanna hear it.
我想听
Truth is, I need your help making this money.
真实的情况是 我想要你帮我挣钱
And I wanna trust you, but... I'm here for you, 'Riq.
我也想信任你 但是... 我就在这里 塔里克
Hey, back at Choate, I did what I had to do,
就算是乔特那次 我也是迫不得已
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表