剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Sustained.
反对有效
Mr. MacLean, please find another line of questioning.
麦克莱恩先生 请继续下一个问题
Yes, Your Honor.
是 法官阁下
Ms. Valdes,
巴尔德斯女士
you purchased a nail salon just a couple of months ago.
你几个月前买♥♥了一间美甲沙龙
With what funds?
哪儿来的钱
I received an inheritance.
我收到了一笔遗产
From?
从谁那
James St. Patrick's estate.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克那儿
So you told the police
所以你跟警♥察♥说
that James St. Patrick killed your sister,
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克杀了你妹妹
and then you received
然后你从他那儿
a significant amount of money from him
收到了一大笔钱
and decided someone else
然后再指证其他的人
actually committed that murder...twice.
为凶手 还是两次
Sounds to me, Ms. Valdes,
在我听来 巴尔德斯女士
like you were paid to change your tune.
你这是受贿改口供了
That's not what happened.
不是这样的
Tasha told me to take the money...
塔莎让我拿钱...
Ms. Valdes, do you have any actual evidence
巴尔德斯女士 你有证据证明
that my client was the head
我的委托人
of the St. Patrick drug organization?
是圣帕特里克毒品组织的头目吗
No.
没有
No further questions.
我问完了
What the fuck, Trace? I gotta talk to you, Skids.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 塔斯 衰老 我有话和你说
I'm sorry. Brayden.
布雷登 不好意思
Look, dude, whatever your roommate's got you into...
兄弟 不管你室友把你卷进...
Yeah, I know, he's a fucking dick.
我知道 他就是个混♥蛋♥
He just made up some fucked-up story
他说什么
about my girlfriend coming on to him
我女朋友在他的生日派对上
at his birthday party or some shit.
勾搭他 一派胡言
Um, look, not-not to defend him or anything,
我不是有意帮他说话
but, uh, he-he wasn't lying about that.
他的确没撒谎
I saw it myself, true story, but, dude, about Tariq...
我亲眼看见的 百分百真是 至于塔里克
I gotta...I gotta go. Brayden!
我先走了 布雷登
Cane didn't show up, and Dru's on a run,
凯恩没来 德鲁有事去了
so I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
No, it's all good. Monet upstairs?
没事儿 莫奈在楼上吗
Yeah, the connect's rep should be here soon,
货商的人应该快到了
but now we just wait.
我们等就好了
All right, bet.
好的
CourseCorrect is really smart.
课程纠错这招很聪明
You know I had to tell my mom about it,
你懂的 这事儿我得告诉我妈
but I'm glad she liked it.
很庆幸她挺喜欢的
I'm glad she liked it too.
我也这么觉得
Hold on, give me a second. Let me take this.
等下 我接个电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Tariq, it's Professor Milgram.
塔里克 我是米尔格拉姆教授
I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便接电♥话♥
Listen, if you're upset about the fellowship...
听着 如果你对助学金的事有所不满...
No, I'm doing a extra-credit assignment.
不 我在做着附加作业
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Feeling better.
好多了
Okay.
好的
Monet? Where's Cane?
莫奈 凯恩呢
That ain't none of your business.
关你啥事
Here's a phone.
这是电♥话♥
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message...
你的来电已转接到留言信箱...
Shit.
草
Your call has been forwarded to an autom...
你的来电已转接到留...
Hello? Yo, it's Cane.
喂 我是凯恩
Um, I'm at the precinct.
我在警♥察♥局
That's the girl you were smashing in your dorm?
是和你在宿舍搞的女孩吗
No, it's my professor.
不是 是我的老师
Listen, I know you're gonna think I'm lying, but...
我知道你觉得我在撒谎 但...
that day you came to my room,
你来我宿舍那天
Lauren wasn't in there, all right?
劳伦不在
It was Brayden's girlfriend.
里面是布雷登的女朋友
She came in bugging out 'cause he was missing.
因为他不见了 所以他女友过来烦我
I couldn't tell you about it 'cause I had to figure out
我不能告诉你 因为我要弄清楚
if Monet was behind it or not.
莫奈是不是幕后指使
I'm sorry, all right?
对不起 可以吗
Damn, you kept it low-key.
你可真能保守秘密
Look, there's nothing going on
我和劳伦之间
between me and Lauren, all right?
什么事都没有
She got a man.
她有男朋友了
So you weren't trying to play me to the left at that party?
所以派对那天你不是故意冷落我的
No, I was trying to protect you...
当然不是 我是在保护你...
and me.
还有我自己
You don't know who's watching when you up at Stansfield, D.
你不知道在斯坦斯菲尔德时会有谁监视着我们
You keep thinking I don't like you,
你一直觉得我不喜欢你
but that's not the case at all.
但事实并非如此
It's just my life is...
只是我的生活...
is mad complicated.
太复杂了
You can tell me about it.
你可以跟我说说
I really, really wish I could.
我真的真的希望我可以
I'll take all the pills and more if you got them,
药丸我全都要了 如果你有更多的 我可以一并拿下
but I told Rico all I need is half the coke.
但我跟里科说了 粉我要一半
Yeah? Well, unfortunately for you,
是吗 那可惜了
Rico ain't passed that message along,
里科没把这事告诉我们
so this what you gonna get.
所以你能拿的只有这些了
Well, you better call him and tell him.
那你最好联♥系♥他 跟他说一下
Rico don't like to be bothered
里科不喜欢我们因为小事去打扰他
with things we can handle ourselves.
我们自己能搞定
I can leave you half the coke if you want,
你想要的话 我可以给你一半的粉
but I'm leaving with my full amount either way.
但我还是要收全款
Yo, I think you misunderstood.
我想你理解错了
Rico may be your boss, but I'm Monet Tejada,
里科是你老板 但我是莫奈·特哈达
and this ain't no negotiation.
这事儿没得商量
Okay, Monet Tejada.
好的吧 莫奈·特哈达
Look, you gonna give me my money, and I'll go,
你把钱给我 我带钱走人
or we gonna find another solution.
又或者看看还有没有别的办法
Yo, I told you all I got is half.
我说过了 我只要一半的量
Well, look like you gonna have to show me
行吧 看来你得告诉我
where you keep your cash at. Oh, shit!
你的现金放哪了 妈的
You done fucked up now.
你完蛋了
Yo, what the fuck is going on up here?
这儿发生什么事了
What? Hey!
什么 住手
Stupid motherfucker. No.
蠢蛋 别
You fucked with the wrong bitch.
你惹错人了
What the fuck is you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
Ma!
妈
Oh, I get it now.
我懂了
No, he needed product, and we were about to get some.
不是的 他要货 我们正准备去取
The fuck are we supposed to do with this body?
我们怎么处理这尸体
Chill, chill. I got it.
冷静 冷静 交给我
Dru will handle it.
德鲁会搞定的
How's he gonna do this by himself?
他自己一个人怎么搞得定
Ma, we can trust him.
妈 他信得过
All right, when Dru comes back, you can help him.
好吧 德鲁回来的话 你帮一下忙
Got you.
明白
Babe, thought we were gonna meet at the restaurant.
宝贝 我还以为我们在饭店见面呢
Nah, I hate when people break up in public.
不 我不喜欢当众分手
It's embarrassing. What?
太尴尬了 什么
You know, I've dealt with some fucked-up shit in my life,
我的生活里有不少糟心事
but I never expected it to come from you.
但我没想过会是你造成的
Brayden, you're scaring me.
布雷登 你吓到我了
Tariq told me everything.
塔里克都跟我说了
I know what you did that night in Trace's room
我知道塔里克在他生日会上喝醉时
when Tariq was fucked up on his birthday.
你在塔斯房♥间里做了什么
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表