剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
It's about taking over a kingdom
讲述的是如何接管一个
that was once occupied by a great ruler
曾经被一位伟大统治者统治的王国
and making it even greater.
并使之更伟大
It's about war, betrayal,
讲述了战争 背叛
alliances.
结盟
Now, the single most important lesson
你将从《君主论》中学到的
you will learn from The Prince,
最重要的一课是
if you're going to strike out at an enemy,
如果你要攻击敌人
destroy them totally and all at once.
你就要把他们全部消灭
And that's the perfect segue for our announcement.
这也就完美过度到了我们的公告上
Uh, Professor Milgram, please.
米尔格拉姆教授 请讲
It's that time of year again.
又到了每年的这个时候
The coveted Canonical Studies Fellowship program
令人向往的经典文学研究课程助学金计划
is now open for application.
现正接受申请
Whoo! That's what I'm talking 'bout!
我就说嘛
The winning student will receive
获胜的学生将获得
an all-expenses-paid stay in Washington, D.C.
华盛顿特区的一个优秀实习项目
for a prestigious internship.
费用全免
Don't your man Malcolm stay in D.C.?
你家马尔科姆不就在华盛顿嘛
Ha, you better shoot your shot, bitch.
你最好把劲铆足了哈
Past winners have gone on to become...
过去的获胜学生已经成为...
So your man in D.C., huh?
你男人在华盛顿啊
You gonna apply?
你要申请吗
I don't know. And the cherry on top
不好说 最重要的是
the internship counts for Stansfield course credit,
这次实习可以获得斯坦斯菲尔德大学的学分
conferring upon the recipient
接受实习的学生
the option for early graduation of three years instead of four.
可以选择提前一年毕业 而不是学满四年
Quite remarkable.
非常引人注目
Very good. Class dismissed.
很好 下课
Who wants to leave college early?
谁想提早离开学校啊
That's what I'm saying.
可说呢
Um, Professor Reynolds. Yes?
雷诺兹教授 有事吗
I wanted to know, what is it exactly
我想问问你 具体来说
that you're looking for in a fellow?
申请助学金需要什么资格
Well, we're looking for academic excellence,
我们需要的学生在学术上表现出色
someone who can represent Stansfield properly,
能够出色地代表斯坦斯菲尔德
and a good mix of outside activities and interests.
胜任各种课外活动 而且兴趣广泛
You know, I think you should definitely apply, Lauren.
我觉得你完全应该提出申请 劳伦
Is it possible for us to discuss this more,
咱们能不能详细谈一谈
like, maybe over dinner?
或许晚餐时候谈谈
Uh, yeah.
可以啊
W-were you thinking off-campus or...
你想在校外还是...
Yeah, yeah, at my parents' house.
去我父母家吧
Yes, yes. At your parents'.
也好 去你父母家
Of course, yes. Great, great.
对 这样好 太好了
I know they'll have tons of questions about the fellowship.
我知道他们有好多好多关于助学金的问题
And they're big fans of your writing.
而且大家都特别喜欢你写的书
Well, if that's the case, then I think you should
如果是这样的话 你最好
invite Professor Milgram, to ensure fairness.
请米尔格拉姆教授一起来 确保公平
Okay.
好啊
You should also invite another student for optics.
你还可以再请一名学生 作个见证
I'll go. For optics.
我去 作个见证
Lovely.
好极了
It's a date.
约好了
It's a date.
约好了
You know you done fucked up, right?
你们都知道自己搞砸了 对吧
Thanks to y'all, the block is hot.
拜你们所赐 现在这一区被盯上了
Police are all over the streets.
到处都是警♥察♥
And for what?
值得吗
Y'all some cloud chasing motherfuckers.
你们是一群爱找麻烦的混账东西
It's one thing to act a fool on your own time,
自己平时犯点傻没什么
but to let that shit affect my business is another.
但犯到我的生意上 不行
We're cutting your supply.
我们不再给你们供货
Starting right now.
就从现在开始
Y'all just trying to punish us for doing things our way.
我们按自己的方式办事 你们要为这个处理我们
Your way?
你们的方式
Oh, nigga, you thought you was a leader?
小子 你觉得自己是老大了吧
'Cause I ain't seen one in GTG since your pops died.
打你♥爸♥死了以后 GTG帮里还没一个敢这样的
So fall the fuck in line,
给我老实按规矩来
or I'll reunite y'all asses my goddamn self.
不然我他妈亲自收编你们这群货
Puta.
臭婊♥子♥
Que?
说什么
What's up?
找事吧
I wanna hear you say it to my fucking face, pendejo.
我要你当着我的面 再他妈说一遍 二♥逼♥
Puta.
臭婊♥子♥
You sure?
你确定
Puta!
臭婊♥子♥是吧
Damn.
不是吧
You beat the brakes off that nigga.
你把那厮都打烂了
Ain't that what you wanted?
这不是你要的效果吗
I can always depend on you.
你永远都是我的好帮手
Yeah.
没问题
Man, you know Scott ain't about to do shit to you.
兄弟 你该知道斯考特不会把你怎么样
Did you hear me?
我都白说了
Scott's asking around about who was dealing on his turf.
斯考特绕世界打听是谁在他的地盘上做买♥♥卖♥♥
Says he's gonna beat their ass. I'm the ass, Tariq.
他说要对付这帮混♥蛋♥ 而我就是那个混♥蛋♥ 塔里克
Scott doesn't even know you're the competition.
斯考特都不知道有你这么一个竞争卖♥♥家
And on top of that, we got bigger shit to worry about.
而且咱们还有更重要的事
We about to open shop.
咱们要开个店
Trap. Trap.
开场子
Trap, trap!
开场子
Is there any way you could be cool about this?
你脑子里还能想点别的吗
We gonna do this shit like we did at Choate?
还像在乔特一样干买♥♥卖♥♥
Nah, we're on some new shit. Next level.
不能啦 咱们要出新 要高级点
There's gotta be truth to the lie.
咱们要玩的是障眼法
Some people are gonna actually want to be tutored,
有些人需要私下辅♥导♥
so we gotta have students who could school kids
所以咱们要找那些既能当私教
and sling drugs.
又能带货的学生
Financial aid students.
领政♥府♥补助的贫困生
They're smart and need the money.
又聪明 又缺钱
Perfect.
就是他们
And you, all you gotta do
你有你的事
is use your people skills to recruit.
拿出你的交际本事 招人
We gotta walk before we run,
会跑之前咱们先学走路
so we gonna start with our little referral system.
所以要从咱们的熟人小圈子入手
What's up?
什么事
You need additional tutoring?
听说你需要特别辅♥导♥
Do I look dumb to you?
你觉得我傻是吗
Check it out.
打开看看
Oh, shit! It's fucking lit.
我靠 是他妈小嗨丸
All right, bet!
太好了 你找对人了
Get out some freebies and then we let
咱们先放出点赠品 然后
the word of mouth do the rest.
口耳相传地 慢慢就推开了
But how does the app even work?
具体怎么用这个补课的应用
I mean, it's simple. Math is weed.
挺简单的 数学就代表大♥麻♥
Econ for uppers.
经济学代表兴♥奋♥剂♥
Chemistry for downers.
化学代表镇静剂
Cool, but how do we know who wants drugs
厉害 但咱们怎么知道谁想嗑药
and who actually wants tutoring?
谁想真的辅♥导♥呢
See, the people that want drugs,
想嗑药的
they'll order the premium package.
都选高价课程
Each order will come with a real study guide,
每次订购 都会得到一份真实的学习指导
so we can cover our bases.
用来隐藏咱们的真实目的
Dude, you're a genius.
兄弟 你绝对是个人才
I mean, you can get weed delivered on the West Coast,
我觉得你能把大♥麻♥生意做遍整个西海岸
but this...
但这样...
Nah, this a Stansfield exclusive
不用 我做的是斯坦斯菲尔德
right here.
专属业务
Let's fuck up some commas.
咱们要赚他妈大钱了
We could do this all over the city.
咱们能在城里到处开花
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表