剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
intense this jury selection is going to get.
陪审团的选择将会非常激烈
May I suggest some decorum here
我能否建议二位恪守礼仪
so that neither of you ends up with a Batson charge
以免有人到头来犯下"巴特森诉肯塔基州"案的错误
or in contempt?
或者藐视法庭罪
If the U.S. Attorney can remain civil...
如果联邦检察官能以礼待人
...then so can I.
那我也能
I'll be a challenge, Your Honor,
法官阁下 这是对我的一种挑战
but I will do my best.
但我会尽力做到最好
Thank you.
谢谢
Peremptory challenge, Your Honor.
法官阁下 无因回避
Juror number 49, you are excused.
四十九号♥陪审员 你可以离开了
Challenge cause... the juror isn't following
有因回避 陪审员没听懂
the conversation, Judge.
说话内容 法官阁下
Thank you, sir. You are excused.
先生 感谢您的到来 您可以离开了
I believe there's a very clear line
我相信对与错
between right and wrong.
是泾渭分明的
Challenge for cause, Your Honor.
法官阁下 有因回避
Mr. Saxe, any objection?
萨克斯先生 有反对意见吗
No, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
Mrs. Hinterman, you're excused.
亨特曼夫人 您可以离开了
And you don't have any specific feelings
你对毒品销♥售♥没有什么
about narcotics sales, Dr. Quiñones?
特别的感觉吗 基尼翁内斯博士
I do.
没有
I abhor the violence that comes along
我憎恶这种灾祸
with this scourge in our neighborhoods.
给我们社区带来的暴♥力♥
But so many of our young women and young men,
可是有很多年轻男女
they feel they have no choice.
觉得自己别无选择
It's hard to see, if someone has economic advantages,
很难想象 一个有经济优势的人
how they could end up in that life.
怎么会过上那种生活
But the working poor have limited opportunities.
但是贫困工人的机会有限
I have no objection to Dr. Quiñones, Your Honor.
法官阁下 我对基尼翁内斯博士没有异议
O... kay.
行吧
Well, he seems thoughtful and, uh, intelligent.
他看起来很细心 而且很清楚自己想法
I agree, but...
同意 不过...
uh, o- okay.
好吧
Uh, I presume you have no objections, Mr. MacLean.
麦克莱恩先生想必是没有异议的
No, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
Well, Dr. Quiñones, um,
基尼翁内斯博士
you are selected.
您入选了
Please wait in the jury room for further instructions.
请在陪审室等候进一步指示
This juror is acceptable, Your Honor.
法官阁下 这位陪审员可接受
Thank you, juror number 20.
二十号♥陪审员 谢谢您
You are accepted.
您入选了
The government has no objection to this juror, Your Honor.
法官阁下 本政♥府♥对该陪审员没有异议
Thank you, juror number 22.
二十二号♥陪审员 谢谢
Your Honor, peremptory challenge.
法官阁下 无因回避
Juror number 12. No problems here, Your Honor.
十二号♥陪审员 法官阁下 无异议
Fifty seven. Accepted, Your Honor.
五十七 接受 法官阁下
Thirty six.
三十六
Peremptory challenge here.
这位陪审员需要无条件回避
No objection, Your Honor.
没有异议 法官阁下
I see no issue here, Your Honor.
我觉得没有问题 法官阁下
Mr. Saxe. I like this one, Your Honor.
萨克斯先生 我认可这一位 法官阁下
That was surprisingly cordial, gentlemen...
相当出乎意料 皆大欢喜啊 先生们...
and interesting.
这就有意思了
Members of the jury, you are excused until Wednesday,
各位陪审员现在可以走了 礼拜三的时候
when we will start bright and early.
我们一大早开庭
What the fuck is that jury?
这是他妈什么陪审团
What are you talkin' about?
你什么意思
I think we're in great shape. Not for Tasha.
在我看来 态势很好 对塔莎可不怎么好
Those millennials aren't gonna cut her any slack
那些零零后不会放过她
for going along with her husband, and you know it.
还会认为她和她老公狼狈为奸 这你很清楚
Best we've got is a mistrial. Well, first of all,
我们最多能博一个无效审判 首先我要说
a mistrial is not a loss.
无效审判不是输掉案子
In fact, that's a win in my book.
实际上我还觉得是赢了
There's not gonna be a mistrial, Steven.
结果不会是无效审判 史蒂夫
We're in great shape.
我们的形式很好
Tasha St. Patrick is a beautiful woman, Saxe.
塔莎·圣帕特里克是个漂亮的女人 萨克斯
Couple of those nerds you impaneled will vote not guilty
你选的那群呆子陪审员里
just to see if they can get a fuckin' date with her.
好几个都会说她无罪 就是想他妈的找机会约她
What? I'm not worried.
别逗了 我才不担心这个
You shouldn't be either.
你也用不着担心
I promise you, we will get the right result.
我保证 一定能得到我们想要的结果
I have never known you to play for mistrial.
我从不知道你会为一宗无效审判的案子上心
You always play to win.
你一心都想赢
Paula, don't worry.
保拉 别担心
I promise you, we will get the verdict we should.
我向你保证 一定会得到咱们希望得到的判决
This is the right jury. I know what I'm doing.
这个陪审团特别合适 我知道自己在做什么
You better.
最好真的知道
Now, can you please get me prepped
现在劳你驾 帮我准备一下萨克斯的
for Saxe's first witness?
第一个证人的材料吧
Who the hell is Francis Johnson?
谁是这个弗朗西斯·约翰逊
I can compel you to testify.
我可以强迫你出庭作证
Can't compel me to do shit.
你能强迫个屁
Okay. You know what?
好吧 说实话
Maybe you should get a lawyer, Mr. Johnson.
你是不是给自己弄个律师 约翰逊先生
I don't need to pay a lawyer to tell you no.
我犯不上花钱雇人告诉你我不
I could do that for free.
我不花钱就能告诉你
"No person shall be compelled in any criminal case
"任何人均不得在任何刑事案件中
to be a witness against himself."
被迫自证其罪"
You memorized the Fifth Amendment.
你背下了第五修正案
Got a lot of time to read in here.
我在里面有的是时间看书
Thought I might need it someday.
我觉得搞不好哪天就用得上
You can get me in a courtroom,
你可以让我出庭
but I ain't gonna say shit to help you.
但我不会说一句对你有利的屁话
Besides, I don't know nothin' anyway.
而且 我压根儿什么也不知道
That's bullshit. You know everything.
扯淡 你什么都知道
I'm sorry. Who are you again?
抱歉了 你叫什么来着
You know who I am, nigga.
你知道我是谁 小子
I'm Black motherfuckin' Santa Claus,
我就是你的他妈圣诞黑老爹
and I'm about to give you the gift of the century.
准备给你一份世纪大礼
Just need you to hire me first so we can talk in private.
你赶紧雇请我 然后咱们才有机会私下谈话
And I'll do it for free.
而且我不收费
Already told Saxe no.
我已经拒绝萨克斯了
I won't testify no matter what he offer me.
随便你怎么做 我也不会作证
What if I can get you out of here, though?
如果我能把你弄出去呢
Charges dropped.
你的案子撤诉
Make Saxe send you home with an apology.
萨克斯送你回家 还跟你道歉
I ain't no snitch, nigga!
我才不告密呢 兄弟
This ain't about snitchin', brother.
没说让你告密 兄弟
I brought a friend of yours to help explain.
我带了你的一位朋友来 给你说说清楚
I ain't talkin' to no cop.
我不和警♥察♥说话
I'm not a cop anymore.
我已经不是警♥察♥了
Thanks to Saxe, I'm suspended.
萨克斯把我弄停职了
Told ya to stop puttin' niggas away for the man.
早告诉过你 别帮着那家伙把黑人往牢里扔
Guess I learned my lesson.
我觉得我已经得到教训了
I wanna get Saxe. You wanna go home.
我要搞掉萨克斯 而你想回家
We can both get what we want.
我们各取所需
You're going to go to Saxe and tell him you want the deal.
你要做的就是去找萨克斯 说你想做交易
Blanca's going to tell you exactly what to say
布兰卡会告诉你应该在出庭的时候
when you're on the stand, what you can get away with,
都说什么 还有你能洗脱哪些指控
what... won't exactly be perjury.
哪些算不上伪证
I don't trust her, man.
我不相信她 老哥
Then trust me, nigga!
那就信我 小子
Damn!
真够费劲的
Look, you wanna go home or not?
你到底想不想出去
You help me...
只要你帮我...
you'll be back home in Queens
你就可以回家
movin' weight by the end of the week.
这个周末就能在皇后区卖♥♥你的粉
Yeah, 20.
是的 两万
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表