剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
if the same kid came in with the same story
假如有个同样情况的孩子
but he was white, you expect us to change the rules?
但他是白人 你觉得我们会改变规则
We already have enough white students in the class.
班上的白人学生已经够多了
True, but he's already a whole week behind,
没错 但是他晚了一周
and this course is rigorous,
而且这个课程很难
and do you think Oliver is gonna sign off on this?
并且你觉得奥利弗会签字同意吗
Well, if we both argue for it, he won't have a choice.
如果我们俩都支持 他也没办法
Don't make this about you and me.
别把这事当成是你我之间的问题
It's not.
不会的
And as you like to say, there is no you and me,
就像你说的 根本就不存在你我之间的问题
not anymore.
再也不可能有
At least meet him.
至少见见他
Fine.
行吧
If he impresses me,
如果他可以打动我
then I will help you make the argument to Oliver,
我会帮你争取奥利弗的同意
but he won't.
但他不会的
Where I know you from?
我在哪里见过你吗
You used to keep your son at my mom's day care.
你以前把儿子放在我妈妈的托儿所
Right, Tasha's place. That's where I met you.
没错 塔莎开的 我就是在那里见过你
Ain't you a little young to be getting in here?
你来这里是不是早了几年
I'm not here for that.
我来不是为了那个
I was wondering if you was willing
我只是想问问你是否有兴趣
to make some extra money.
挣点外快
Listen, I already told your mama
我已经告诉过你妈妈了
that the block is hot around her, okay?
她周围的区域已经被警♥察♥盯上了 好吧
My mom is in jail right now. For real?
我妈妈现在在号♥子里 真的假的
But not for drugs.
但不是因为毒品
They think she shot my father.
他们认为她枪杀了我父亲
A bitch gotta start watching the news.
我要开始看点新闻了
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
Okay, so listen, I owe your mother, so I'll help you out,
好吧 听着 我欠你妈妈的 所以我会帮你
but you gotta find your own products, okay?
但你要自己备货 知道吗
All right, I gotta go 'cause Cinnamon be stealing
好啦 我要走了 不然肉桂都要被偷光了
all the good body glitter and shit.
贴身上的亮晶晶玩意儿也快没了
so my friend's here, people.
我的朋友回来啦 老铁们
So I gotta go. Say hi, 'Riq.
我要下线了 打个招呼 塔里克
Man, get that shit out of my face.
别拿镜头对着我
'Riq's feeling camera shy, y'all,
塔里克有点镜头羞涩哟 大家伙
but I'll be back in the Bray-Den tomorrow.
明天见 我仍是你们最贴心的好伙伴
Stay thirsty, my friends.
别太羡慕我哟 老铁们
Bro, what the fuck are you doing at Stansfield?
兄弟 你怎么会在斯坦斯菲尔德
I go here; everyone in my family goes here.
我来读书 我们家的每个人都来这里读书
Check this shit out.
看看这个
Oh, shit.
厉害了
Your family built the auditorium?
你家建了这个礼堂吗
And the swimming pool. My brother's a water polo dude.
还有游泳池 我哥哥是水球运动员
He's a douchebag.
他是个混球
Listen, let's not talk about that shit.
我们别说这些了
That shit's boring.
这些太没意思了
You know what we need to talk about
你知道我们要做什么吗
is how many girls we're gonna get
既然我们俩都在这里
now that we're both here!
我们得上多少妞呀
Crazy ass.
疯子
I figure we work a kind of old-school,
我觉得我们可以玩点老把戏
interracial buddy comedy thing.
跨种族的喜剧类兄弟情
You're like Danny Glover...
你就像丹尼·格洛弗...
Black, serious.
黑人 严肃
And I'm like Mel Gibson but not drunk.
而我就像梅尔·吉布森 但没那么醉醺醺的
You know what I mean? Yeah, man, whatever.
你懂我的意思吧 是的 兄嘚 随便
I just got a lot of work to do.
我还得做点事情
Got an entrance exam
明天有个经典文学研究课程的
for the Canonical Studies tomorrow, so...
入学考试 所以...
Canonical Studies?
经典文学研究课程吗
Damn, I wouldn't even try that shit.
天啊 我想都不敢想
People fail out of that all the time.
那课挂了好多人
College is supposed to be fun, bro.
大学应该要找些乐子 兄弟
What are you doing?
你在想什么呢
You are right about that.
你说的没错
But I don't got that much time to have fun, bro.
但我没有那么多的时间玩乐呀 老兄
Plus, I gotta move soon,
以及 我马上要换寝室了
so I'll hit you later, if anything.
如果有事的话 我晚点打给你
All right.
好吧
Listen, I'm really glad
听着 我真的很高兴
that we're both here together, you know?
我俩能一起在这儿 你知道吗
The shit that went down between you and Effie
你和埃菲的那档子事
was so fucked up, and I was really hoping
太扯淡了 我真的希望
that we would connect again and be bros, you know?
我们俩能继续联络 当回兄弟
About Effie, you still happen to have her number?
关于埃菲 你还留着她电♥话♥吗
She got into Yale, man.
她去耶鲁了 兄弟
So you came all the way down here.
你还是大老远的过来了
You must really need this product or something.
你肯定很需要货啊
Or maybe you just wanted to see me.
还是你只是想见我
I need the product.
我需要货
Yeah, I deserve that.
嗯 是我活该
Are you okay, though?
你还好吗
I heard about your parents.
我听说了你父母的事
Look, if you need someone to talk to, Tariq,
塔里克 如果你需要找人聊聊
I'm here, and I'll listen to you.
我一直都在 我会倾听你
Now, why the fuck should I trust you, huh?
我凭什么要相信你
You ruined my whole life, Effie.
你毁了我的生活 埃菲
You ain't need to move pills at Choate.
你根本不需要在乔特卖♥♥药
That was a hobby to you.
那对你来说不过是个爱好
I couldn't even buy books.
我连本书都买♥♥不了
I had to take out the competition.
我不得不把对家踢出局
It wasn't personal, okay? It was just business.
这无关私人恩怨 只是在做生意
So you were just playing me this whole time, huh?
所以你一直都在耍我是吧
All of that?
一直都是吗
Not the part about liking you, okay?
喜欢你是真的
That was real.
是真的
So you're not gonna pay me for that?
你不打算把钱付我吗
It's nothing personal, Effie.
这无关私人恩怨 埃菲
It's just business.
只是在做生意
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Tariq, there you are.
塔里克 你可来了
I'm so sorry I'm late, Professor Milgram.
抱歉我迟到了 米尔格拉姆教授
Tariq St. Patrick.
塔里克·圣帕特里克
Jabari Reynolds.
贾巴里·雷诺兹
I'm Oliver Simmons, Tariq.
我是奥利弗·西蒙斯 塔里克
Professor Milgram told us all about you.
米尔格拉姆教授跟我们提到过你
She didn't forecast you'd be late, of course.
当然她没能想到你会迟到
I apologize.
抱歉
Well, let's begin. Uh, please take a seat.
好了 开始吧 请坐
Well, first of all, did you enjoy the book?
首先 你喜欢这本书吗
You know, I don't think he wrote the book to be enjoyed.
我不觉得他写这本书是为了让人喜欢
Uh, what do you mean?
怎么说
Well, it wasn't written in that way.
这本书不是那么写的
Because the main character was sort of bored,
因为主人公有点无趣
I feel Camus wanted us to be bored as well.
我觉得加缪也想让我们觉得无聊
What'd you think of the end?
那你对书的结局怎么看
That certainly isn't boring.
那部分肯定不无聊
What...what...what part, sir?
哪...哪部分
When he attacks the priest.
他攻击牧师的那部分
Professor Milgram, don't help.
米尔格拉姆教授 别插话
All right, I didn't finish the book.
好吧 书我没看完
Uh, thanks for telling the truth, I suppose.
感谢你把实话说出来
But honestly, I don't really relate to the main character.
但说实话 我无法跟主人公感同身受
He shoots someone for no reason,
他无缘无故枪杀了一个人
and we're supposed to be sympathetic to that?
还要我们对此报以同情
And we're supposed to relate to that?
还要我们对此感同身受
I mean, I don't.
我做不到
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表