剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
You had to be the one to give the order
不得不说 你才是那个发布指令
that it was time for him to go.
让他上路的人
James didn't take orders from me.
詹姆斯不听从我号♥令的
By Tommy Egan did.
汤米·伊根就听了
It... it wasn't an order.
那... 那不是个指令
It was a cry for help.
那是求救的信♥号♥♥
Mm, what about Angela Valdes?
嗯 那么安吉拉·巴尔德斯呢
Did you ask Tommy to kill her too?
你是不是叫汤米·伊根把她也杀了
What? No!
什么 没有
James was your whole life.
詹姆斯就是你的全部
He cheated on you.
他出轨了
He wouldn't stop even after your daughter was killed.
即使在你们的女儿被杀后 他也没有回来
He was still in love with Angela Valdes.
他依旧深爱着安吉拉·巴尔德斯
I think he killed Angela at your bidding.
我认为他是在你的命令下杀了安吉拉的
Oh, wait... wait. What did you say?
等等 你刚才说的是
A cry for help? No.
求助的信♥号♥♥ 不是的
Then Angela was dead.
然后安吉拉死了
Your husband's lover was out of the way.
你丈夫的情人退场了
Then there was the problem of your lover, Terry,
接下来就是你的情人特里的问题
a potential witness and a top-notch legal mind.
一位潜在的证人和顶级的法律人
He had to be eliminated too.
他也得消失
Maybe James did it,
可能是詹姆斯动的手
or maybe you asked Tommy to help you again
或许是你要汤米再次帮助你
and to tell you where he hid the body just in case.
以防万一 凶手还告诉了你藏尸的地方
Either way, it was your call.
无论哪个 都是你的指令
No.
不是的
And then when James wouldn't come back to you,
然后当詹姆斯依旧不肯回家
when he began a relationship with Ramona Garrity,
当他和拉蒙纳·加里蒂好上的时候
when he was leaving you behind for Albany,
当他要抛下你去竞选纽约州政要的时候
he wasn't just abandoning you.
他不仅仅是要抛弃你
He was leaving behind your criminal enterprise,
他是要脱离你们的犯罪产业
your family.
你们的家庭
He had to be stopped.
他必须要被阻止
And so you reached out to Tommy one last time,
所以你最后一次联♥系♥了汤米
and he answered your call.
他答应了你的要求
He killed his lifelong partner, his best friend,
他杀掉了他一辈子的好伙伴 好朋友
because you call the shots, Tasha.
因为你下令的 塔莎
Because you had all the power.
因为你拥有所有的权力
It's... it's not true.
这... 这不是真的
It's not true!
这不是真的
All 12 jurors voted guilty,
12名陪审员都投了有罪
even the women.
连女性也是
I wasn't the boss, Paula.
我不是首脑 保拉
I'm innocent of these charges.
我是无罪的
But you're not totally innocent, are you?
但你并非完全无辜 对吗
Unless you start telling us the truth,
除非你告诉我们真♥相♥
this is the last outfit you're ever gonna wear.
否则 以后你只能穿这身衣服了
Hurry up.
快点
I gotta take you back to your cell.
我得带你回你的牢房♥
Saxe was at the Eastern District
萨克斯远在我之前
long before me.
就在东区工作了
Whatever I know, he knows and then some.
我知道的他都知道 他知道的可能还更多
If I were you, I'd go to him on my hands and knees
如果我是你 我会卑躬屈膝地去找他
and try to get another plea.
祈求获得另一个认罪协议
Join the team.
加入我的团队吧
What?
什么
You heard me. Join the team.
你听见了 加入我的团队
Help me defend Tasha.
帮我为塔莎辩护
I can't win this without you.
没有你我赢不了
While I appreciate how hard that must've been
虽然我知道让你说出这句话
for you to say, no.
有多困难 还是免了吧
You think she's the queenpin.
你认为她是首脑
She's not.
她不是
And you still won't help?
你还是不肯帮忙
I mean, come on. Join me.
来吧 加入我
We can win this case together, a Black dream team.
我们可以一起打赢这个案子 黑色梦之队
Just think of the press. Think of the headlines.
想想新闻界 想想头条
You can sell water to a drowning man, Davis.
你的口才很厉害 戴维斯
I've seen you do it.
我是见识过的
But you're not gonna be able to sell a jury
但是你不可能让陪审团相信
that Tasha is innocent.
塔莎是无辜的
She knows too much, she did too much,
她知道的太多 做的太多
and Saxe isn't stupid.
萨克斯也不傻
Right, Saxe.
对了 萨克斯
Why were you representing him?
你为什么为他辩护
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
He signed a waiver to let you defend her.
他签署了一份弃权书 让你为她辩护
It was filed with the court. Paula found it.
那份弃权书提交给了法♥院♥ 保拉发现的
I can't tell you anything. It's privileged.
我什么也不能告诉你 这是保密的
You know that. All I know is our sitting
你知道的 我只知道
US Attorney was in some legal trouble,
现任联邦检察官遇到了法律困难
enough to go to you for help.
严重到要向你寻求帮助
Nice try.
想得美
Good-bye, Paula. Good-bye, Davis.
再见 保拉 再见 戴维斯
I look forward to getting my check.
我就等着收支票了
Can we drop this case now?
我们可以现在退出这个案子吗
Tasha is going to jail.
塔莎就要进监狱了
The last of her money just walked out the door, literally.
她最后一笔钱刚刚走出了这扇门 真的走了
It's time to cut bait.
是时候放弃了
You saw Tameika's face.
你看到塔梅卡的表情了
This case isn't about Tasha.
这件案子不只是塔莎的事
It's about Cooper Saxe. Ah.
还和库珀·萨克斯有关
It's not time for us to cut bait, Paula.
现在不是放弃的时候 保拉
It's time for us to double down and go all in.
我们该加倍努力 全力以赴了
You got everything you need up here, babe?
你在里头还缺什么吗 宝贝
I'm good.
我很好
I'll send you some more cigars.
我会给你再送些雪茄
You'll probably run out soon anyway, right?
反正你会很快抽光的 对吗
Mo, we gotta talk about the kids,
莫 我们该谈谈孩子们的事了
the business.
还有生意
The way you're running things, it ain't working.
你管理事情的方式 不起作用
Well, it would work if you'd let me run it my way.
如果你让我按照自己的方式处理就行得通
Dru almost got caught on camera thanks to Lil' Guap.
因为瓜浦 德鲁差点被相机抓拍
If I didn't send Cane, he'd be dead or in cuffs right now.
如果我没有派凯恩去 现在他要么死 要么被抓
Are you sure that's the way it went down?
你确定事情是这么回事吗
Or is that what Cane said went down?
还是凯恩这么说的
I can't believe you disobeyed me.
真不敢相信 你居然违背我的命令
I'm not one of the kids. I'm your wife.
我不是你孩子 我是你的妻子
I'm the one holding it down at home while you're in here.
当你在这里时 是我在撑着这个家
Out of the two of us, I know those kids.
我们两个中 我更了解那些孩子
Except they're not kids.
可他们已经不是孩子了
You need to stop babying Dru.
你不能再娇惯德鲁
If he's gonna take over for me, he needs to learn.
如果他要接替我 他就需要学习
He's not built like Cane and Diana.
他不像凯恩和黛安娜
Why does it have to be Dru?
为什么一定是德鲁
Because he's the only choice.
因为他是唯一的选择
Cane is unpredictable.
凯恩善变
And you're too attached to Diana.
而你太依赖黛安娜
She's not built like the boys.
她跟咱俩儿子不一样
She should be going to school like she always wanted.
她应该去学校 这是她的心愿
Oh, so that's why you asked me to come up.
这就是你叫我过来的原因
To talk about Diana going to school.
商量黛安娜上学的事
Why you bringing this shit up now?
你为什么现在提这个问题
Because you can't run this forever.
因为你不可能永远管事
And this was never the way
从一开始
it was supposed to go down to begin with.
就不该是这样
All right, time's up.
好了 时间到了
I couldn't take care of you the way I was supposed to.
我没法像以前那样照顾你了
This is the only way I can make sure
这是我唯一能确保你
you're gonna be all right.
安然无恙的方式
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表