剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Dru!
德鲁
Dru!
德鲁
Zeke, come on.
齐克 来
Zeke, come on!
齐克 快来
I can't even look at you right now.
我现在看都不想看你了
Bringing this on your cousin.
居然让你表弟遭这种罪
Ma, it all happened so fast, I...
妈妈 事情发生得太快 我...
When I said, "Keep Zeke away from the business,"
我说"不要让齐克沾上生意的事"的时候
it doesn't mean you gonna stalk his little teammate at the club
不是让你满脑子情啊爱的跑去俱乐部
'cause you all caught up in your feelings.
跟踪他的小队友的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh, but Zeke's okay, so... Zeke didn't come home.
可齐克没事 齐克没回家
He's not okay, not after what almost happened.
他有事 他差点就让人废了
Ma, I saved him. Me.
妈妈 我救了他 是我
You don't get credit
事情因你而起
for putting out a fire that you started.
你来解决是本分 还想要奖励不成
Basketball is all Zeke's got.
篮球是齐克的一切
Zeke is all this family got if this drug shit goes left.
要是毒品生意黄了 齐克就是这个家的一切
Stay out of my face.
赶紧滚
What the fuck?
干什么啊
Look...
我说...
y'all need to leave me alone, all right?
离我远点 好吗
Cane ain't even here. Uhuh.
凯恩不在这里 不不
You already tried that shit with Diana.
你这招已经跟黛安娜用过了
I know he's here. Nah, ffor real this time.
我知道他在这里 不 这次是真的
I heard he's at his other bitch house.
我听说他去了另一个贱♥人♥家里
Okay, well, you should know:
好吧 你要知道
niggas is out looking for Cane, to get at him.
有人在外面找凯恩 要搞他
And if I thought he was here, they will too.
如果我觉得他会这里 他们也会
Cane? God damn.
凯恩 可恶
I told you not to say shit.
我让你别说
You ain't tell me you was using me for a safehouse, nigga.
你可没说你把我这里当安全屋了
Get the fuck out.
滚出去
Take your weird-ass brother with you
带上你的怪胎兄弟
and your funky-ass Timbs.
和破时髦添柏岚靴
Yeah, whatever.
好吧 随便
Fucking most.
他妈的
Blew up my whole spot.
完全暴露了
Nigga, Barz is dead. No shit.
巴兹死了 可不是嘛
Why you think I'm hiding out?
不然我躲什么
Yeah, but GTG ain't come for you.
但GTG帮的人没冲你来
They came for us.
而是冲我们
Almost shot Zeke's leg off.
差点射断了齐克的腿
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Lil' Guap and them jumped us.
小瓜浦他们突袭了我们
They put their gun right up to Zeke's knee.
他们把枪口对准齐克的膝盖
I saved him.
我救了他
You? Mmhmm.
你吗 是的
Did you clip Guap?
你做掉瓜浦了吗
This is on you, Cane.
这怪你 凯恩
Oh, my God, y'all always blame me, okay?
喂 你们什么都怪我
But this is Ma's fault.
但这次怪妈妈
First, she links up with that silver-spoon motherfucker,
她先和那个富家小娃连上线
then she replace me with him,
然后用他替换了我
then her and Dad have my ass beat outside the Bing,
然后她和爸爸让人揍了我一顿
and y'all mad at me for doing me?
你们居然都生我的气
Get the fuck out of here.
可拉倒吧
I didn't know Dad did that.
我不知道爸打了你
Fuck, man.
该死
Monet finds out Zeke got touched behind this shit,
要是莫奈发现他们因这事动了齐克
I'm dead.
我就死定了
She knows.
她已经知道了
She just don't know it's your fault.
她只是不知道是因为你
And she don't got to.
她不会知道的
What you need me to do?
你要我做什么
Body them Guaps.
除掉瓜浦
End this shit... for good.
永远结束... 这摊烂事
Say less.
不用你说
I was about to do that shit anyways.
我本来就准备这么做了
Oh, you must really miss me, huh?
你真是想念我啊
Ma! What's wrong?
妈妈 怎么了
Somebody tried to kill me today, Ma.
妈 今天有人想杀我
What?
什么
Tariq, are you okay?
塔里克 你现在怎样
I'm good. I got away.
我很好 我逃出来了
I should be out there with you. This never would have happened.
我应该在外面陪你 这些事就不会发生了
Look, I can handle it. Who was it?
我可以处理的 对方是谁
Was it the people that you work with?
是跟你合作的那群人吗
I can't get into that right now, Ma.
妈 我不能告诉你
I'm trying to keep you out of this.
我不想让你掺和进来
No, that's over now.
不 现在不行了
You need to tell me everything
你得把你做的所有事情
that you've been up to, right now.
都告诉我 立刻
You seem to misunderstand how this works.
你似乎搞错了流程
You don't call shots,
你不能下命令
and you don't get me on the phone.
以及你不能联♥系♥我
I got one question.
我有个问题
Why you been fronting me like you're some kind of boss?
为什么要在我跟前装老大
Lady, I don't front.
女士 我可没装
So you're the one who ordered a hit on my son's life, then?
那就是你下令杀我儿子的喽
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Why don't you ask Monet?
你为什么不问问莫奈
Yeah, I know about her.
是啊 我知道她
The way I see it, we're all one big, happy family now,
在我看来 我们现在已经是相亲相爱的一家人
and everybody's getting rich off of my son's back.
每个人都在利用我儿子挣钱
You better listen to me, and listen to me good.
你最好听着 好好的听着
If you hurt what's mine, I swear to God,
如果你伤害了我的宝贝 我对天发誓
I will find a way to hurt what's yours.
我会给你对等的报复
Yeah, 'Renzo, I know I'm right.
是的 伦佐 我知道我是对的
We tried everything with him already.
我们已经在他身上试尽了所有办法
Look, I gotta go.
我得挂了
Dru, get in here.
德鲁 进来吧
Already tried what with me?
在我身上试了什么
Your father and I were talking about Cane, not you.
我和你♥爸♥爸说的是凯恩 不是你
Somebody died at Stansfield today.
斯坦斯菲尔德大学今天有人死了
School says it was someone that just got drunk
学校声称那个人喝醉了
and drowned in the pool.
然后淹死在游泳池
But I think Cane sent one of them Guaps up there
但我认为是凯恩找了瓜浦的人
to kill Tariq.
去杀塔里克
But they didn't kill Tariq.
但是他们没成功
Tariq killed them. Exactly.
被塔里克反杀 没错
And now GTG thinks that we set them up.
现在GTG认为是我们设的局
And what's why they went after Zeke.
所以他们找上了齐克
I've been seeing this whole thing wrong.
整件事我都看走眼了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, you taking the blame for your brother.
你在帮你哥哥背锅
Great leaders always take the fall, deserved or not,
伟大的领导者总是背负骂名 无论是否值得
'cause it's the quickest way to make things right,
因为这是让事情重回正轨最快的方法
and you did that.
你就是这样做的
It was nothing, Ma. It wasn't.
妈 没这么夸张 不是的
Look, Cane is just too far gone at this point.
凯恩确实做的太过了
Ma, Cane is out taking care of GTG right now.
妈 凯恩现下正在料理GTG
You made that call?
你下令的吗
I did.
是的
Well, that'll be the last thing Cane does for this family.
那就算凯恩为这个家族做的最后一件事吧
This is for my little nigga Barz.
敬我的小兄弟 巴兹
Guap in peace, bro.
兄弟们 默哀
Cane fucking finessed us.
凯恩耍了我们
Sent our boy into an ambush.
把我们的兄弟引入陷阱
We need to go smoke that nigga.
我们得把那小子挫骨扬灰
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表