剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
You understand me?
你明白我的意思吗
Bro, you haven't said a word since we left the city.
哥们 自从我们出城你就一言不发的
At least when we were at Choate,
至少我们在乔特的时候
you acted like you were 100 with me.
你还是一副兄弟同心的样子
'Cause when I talk, you never fucking listen.
因为我说话的时候 你根本就不听
Here we go with that Riley shit.
又要提莱利的事了
What, you want the fucking truth, huh?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want me to keep it a buck with you?
想让我直言不讳吗
Yeah. A'ight, well, listen.
是的 好吧 听着
Riley never tried to sleep with me.
莱利从来没想睡我
A'ight? I lied about that.
好吧 这段我说谎了
I knew you lied. You shady motherfucker.
我就知道你瞎说的 你阴险的家伙
Not half as shady as that bitch.
还不及那妞一半阴险
Let's go, right fucking now. I'm serious.
打一架吧 现在 我是认真的
Bro, you do not wanna fight me, a'ight?
老兄 你不会真想打架吧
Just shut up and listen to me.
乖乖闭嘴 听我说
Damn.
真是的
Remember that day on my birthday
还记得我生日那天
when you said I was bugging out?
你说我很反常
Yeah.
嗯
It's because Riley spiked my drink.
那是因为莱利在我的饮料中下药了
You're out of your mind. Why the fuck would she do that?
你疯了吧 她为什么要那样做
I caught her going through my shit.
我发现她在翻看我的东西
She's snooping around for her fucking uncle
她在帮她舅舅四处窥探
that's prosecuting my mother, he's the U.S. Attorney.
她舅舅是联邦检察官 负责起诉我妈妈的
Probably sent that bitch up here to spy on me.
很可能派她来监视我的
Get the fuck out of here. No way.
别瞎说 不可能的
W... that... No way?
这... 怎么... 不可能吗
Yeah. No fucking way?
是啊 真的不可能吗
Yeah. W...
是的 那...
This is her uncle.
这是她舅舅
Holy fucking shit.
我的老天爷呀
I saw a picture of that guy at Riley's house.
我在莱利家见过这个人的照片
Exactly. You fucking Nancy Drew.
没错 侦探同志
How much does he know about our business?
我们的事情他知道多少
I don't know. How much did you tell Riley?
不知道 你告诉了莱利多少
Well, I didn't...
我没有...
Hey, Effie.
嗨 埃菲
You said you'd be here an hour ago.
你说你一个小时前就应该到了
It's my fault, a'ight? We got held up.
我的错 我们有事耽误
Where's my stuff?
我的货呢
Tariq's got it.
塔里克那里
I'm gonna go put this in the car.
我得把这些放去车上
Brayden, wait... Bye, Effie.
布雷登 等等... 拜拜 埃菲
Just hand it over.
交货吧
Not until I apologize for Parents' Weekend.
等我先为家长陪读周末的事情道歉
What for?
有什么意图吗
You got me back for getting you kicked out of Choate.
因为你被乔特开除 所以来报复我吗
That's not what I wanted to do. I didn't meet up with you
我不是这样想的 我没能见你
because I got into some trouble,
是因为我遇到麻烦
and I didn't want to bring you into it.
而且我不想把你牵扯进来
I didn't want you part of that shit.
我不想你参与其中
That is either a really good lie
这或许是个不错的谎言
or exactly half of the truth.
亦或许半真半假
You don't know how to make friends.
你不懂怎么交朋友
You act like you don't need nobody.
你表现的像你不需要任何人
Well, I need you.
我需要你
You the only person that understands me.
你是唯一懂我的人
Look, I don't...
我不...
I don't know how to be different.
我不知道怎么改变
All I know is what my parents taught me, Effie.
我所知的都是我父母教我的 埃菲
My mother wants me to do something for her.
我妈妈希望我帮她做些事情
How bad is it, Tariq?
有多糟 塔里克
The thing she wants you to do?
她让你做的那事
I don't want to do it, Effie.
我不想做 埃菲
I really don't wanna do it. I'm not a monster, I swear.
我根本不想做 我不是怪物 我发誓
I can't tell when you're lying.
我看不出你是不是在说谎
I never can.
我一直都看不出来
I'm not lying.
我没撒谎
Even if you are,
就算你有
I feel like I understand you.
我还是觉得我是懂你的
But you don't understand yourself.
但你不了解自己
You are a monster, Tariq.
你是个怪物 塔里克
We both are.
我们俩都是
I accepted it about myself
在乔特出♥卖♥♥♥你的那晚
the night I turned you in at Choate.
我就接受这个事实了
Sooner you accept it, the better off you'll be.
越早接受 对你就越好
What's up?
你好
What's up?
你好
You live here alone?
你一个人住这
For now.
暂时的
I got a regular who let me stay here
我有个常客 他跟老婆出远门了
when him and his wife out of town.
就让我住了
Sometimes I be leaving shit around
有时候我落点东西
so she can start asking questions.
她就开始问问题
It's like a little game we play.
我们之间的小把戏
He like it.
他喜欢
You sure about that?
你确定
Well, I gotta find somewhere else to go,
我得另寻去处了
so maybe he don't like it as much as I thought.
因为他可能不像我想的那样喜欢这一套
You can come in.
进来吧
Where's your son at? He is with his daddy.
你儿子呢 跟他爸爸在一起
Nigga got Lunchables in one hand
那家伙一边拿着方便午餐盒
and fucking party flyers in the other.
一边又拿着派对传♥单♥
I'm glad you could meet.
很高兴你愿意见我
Talking over a burner's too hot.
电♥话♥里说太冒险了
Oh, yeah, no problem.
当然了 完全不是问题
Your lawyer laid it all out for me.
你的律师都跟我说了
And why you ain't tell a bitch he was coming by?
为什么不提前告诉我他要来
He fine as fuck.
他简直帅爆了
If I would've known he was coming by,
早知道他要来
I would've called Tenisha and got my good wig.
我就叫特妮莎送顶好的假发过来了
My lawyer? He was here?
我的律师 他来过
Yeah, Davis MacLean and some square white boy.
是啊 戴维斯·麦克莱恩和一个白人
White boy. Was he tall?
白人 他个头高吗
He said he could help me with my charges.
他说可以帮我处理指控
I got into a little trouble. It was Sinnamon fault.
我有了点麻烦 是辛纳蒙的错
His name is Cooper Saxe. He came here with Davis?
他叫库珀·萨克斯 和戴维斯一起来了
They want me to testify at Tasha's trial.
他们想让我在塔莎的庭审上作证
Davis said you knew.
戴维斯说你知道的
So you remember what you supposed to say in court?
你还记得自己要在庭上说什么吗
You worked for Tasha at her day care.
你在塔莎的托儿所打工
Your father had no idea
你老爸直到托儿所
until the place got raided and shut down.
被突击检查并且关门才知道这件事
Is this really all gonna help Tasha get off?
这句话真的能帮塔莎出狱吗
Listen, 'Riq, I don't know if I can do this.
里克 我不知道自己做不做得到
I mean, I know it'll help me keep my son, but...
我知道这能帮我留住儿子 但是
If I had the money, I would just run.
我要是有钱 肯定早跑了
I don't have nobody to ask.
我也没人商量
What's up, Tariq?
怎么了 塔里克
Mr. Saxe, I've excused the jury
萨克斯先生 我已经让陪审团离席
to hear why your witness is late,
听你解释证人迟到的原因
but I don't have all day.
但可不能等一整天
Your Honor, Epiphany Turner confirmed she'd testify.
法官大人 艾琵芬妮·特纳确定作证了
I don't know why she isn't here or where she could be.
我不知道她为什么没来 也不知道她在哪
Tasha, you okay?
塔莎 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm... I'm fine.
好 我 我很好
Saxe.
萨克斯
What the fuck?
怎么回事
So you either move on to your next witness,
你要么继续下个证人
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表