剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Now, I was wondering...
我一直在想...
if you could help me out.
你是否能帮到我
Right now, we're looking at your roommate, Zeke Cross,
眼下 我们正在调查你的室友齐克·克罗斯
but we are really interested in his cousin, Dru.
但实际上 他的表哥德鲁才是我们的焦点
You know him?
你认识他吗
Dru? Nah.
德鲁吗 不
I don't know him.
我不认识他
It's okay, Tariq. You don't have to lie.
没事的 塔里克 用不着说谎
Just tell the truth.
实话实说吧
I mean, I've seen him around, yes, but...
我在学校见过他 没错 但...
I don't really know him.
我跟他没来往
Okay.
好吧
I know you're involved, Tariq.
我知道你脱不了干系 塔里克
I know you've been selling drugs.
我知道你一直在贩毒
Drugs? I don't sell drugs.
贩毒 我不干这个
I know you get the drugs from Dru Tejada,
我知道你的毒品来自德鲁·特哈达
just like I also know that Dru knows
而且我同样知道德鲁认识
the gangbanger who jumped Zeke Cross
袭击齐克·克罗斯的黑帮分子
and also knows who killed that boy in the pool.
我还知道泳池里那男孩是谁杀的
I can help you.
我能帮你
I don't understand how you figure
我不明白你为什么会认为
I tie in to any of this.
我跟这些事有牵连
All right, listen.
好吧 听着
I'm gonna be honest with you.
我打算跟你开诚布公
You're very clever, Tariq,
你很聪明 塔里克
and you fascinate me.
而且你让我着迷
Your background, your life circumstances
你的身世 你的人生际遇
are so unique.
如此独特
I'd like to use you
我想以你作为
as basis for my next novel.
我下一部小说的主要素材
You want to write a book about me?
你想写一本关于我的书
With your permission, yes.
对 如果你同意的话
So then what does this have to do with the investigation?
这跟案情调查有什么相干
Well, if you need some help,
如果你需要帮助
or if you're in some kind of trouble,
或者如果你正面临麻烦
I can get you money, Tariq.
塔里克 我可以给你钱
I can help you in exchange for your help.
我可以帮你 以换取你的帮助
I can share my advance with you.
你可以分享我的预付稿酬
All right? We can do this the right way.
懂吗 我们可以互惠互利
Can I say no?
我可以拒绝吗
Listen, I know you're a good kid
听着 我知道你是个好孩子
who was just dealt a bad hand, okay?
只是抓到了一手烂牌 对吗
Now, I don't know how you got involved
我不知道你是怎样
with the Cross family, but the fact is, Tariq,
跟克洛斯家发生牵连的 但现在的情况是
the cops, they're investigating the pool drowning.
那些警♥察♥正在调查泳池溺水案
They're getting closer to connecting the dots.
他们很快就会弄清来龙去脉了
Now, I can make sure they don't get
而我可以确保他们
the wrong idea about you.
不会对你产生错误的看法
This doesn't have to ruin your life.
不必因为这事毁了你的人生
Just checking in to see
我只是来看看
how you and Carrie's interviews are going.
你和卡丽调查得怎么样了
Got a minute?
有空吗
Just finishing up this meeting.
我们马上就谈完了
Tariq, this is Detective Santana.
塔里克 这是桑塔纳警探
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Now, we can discuss this assignment later.
好了 我们稍后再谈你的作业
Just think about what I said.
好好想想我说的话
I'm not strapped.
我没带枪
It's okay, Owl.
没事的 老枭
She's good.
她没问题
I knew you'd show up here.
我知道你会来的
Monet, I'm...
莫奈 我是...
Tasha.
塔莎
I don't get into business with anybody
不先查清底细
without knowing who they are.
我是不会跟人打交道的
So you wanna tell me what your business is with me?
你找我有什么事呢
Now that I'm out,
既然我出了牢房♥
I'm putting my family back together.
我就要重整家庭
I need Tariq.
我需要塔里克
And?
所以呢
I wanna buy Tariq out.
我要为塔里克赎身
Now, look, I know he owes you money,
听着 我知道他欠你钱
so I'll pay that back and whatever it costs
所以不管需要多少钱 我都会给你
for him to be straight with you,
只要他能和你两清
but I need him out the business.
但我要他金盆洗手
This has cost my family too much.
这一行让我家付出了太过沉重的代价
Can't do it anymore.
不能再染指了
Can't live my life looking over my shoulder.
我也不能提心吊胆过一辈子
Yo, it's not that easy.
这事没这么简单
See, I took all my product off the street,
我撤出了街头买♥♥卖♥♥ 调整了我的组织
changed my organization, based on your son's promises.
这些全缘自你儿子做的那些承诺
What about my family?
我的家怎么办
I'm supposed to tell my husband I changed my mind
难道让我告诉我丈夫 我改变了主意
because you asked me nicely?
就因为你好言相求
He'd never agree to that shit.
他绝不会同意
I didn't ask your husband.
我没求你丈夫
I asked you.
我求的是你
Look.
听着
I understand.
我懂
I know where you at, and I know what it's like
我能理解你的处境 理解你
living in the shadow of your husband.
活在自己老公阴影下的感受
Mine...
我的老公...
He made me a lot of promises,
对我做过很多承诺...
and I believed every single one of them.
我一一深信不疑
But every choice he asked me to make
而他让我做出的每一个决定
led me to losing my daughter.
最终让我失去了自己的女儿
So I am asking you as a mother.
现在我把你当做一位母亲 提出我的要求
I can't lose my son too.
我不能再失去我的儿子
Look, your son's a man.
其实你儿子是个成年人了
I didn't go looking for Tariq. He found me.
不是我找的塔里克 而是他找上的我
Sounds like he's exactly the man you made him to be.
听起来他已经完美地成为了你努力塑造的角色
And your son went behind your back
而你儿子背着你
to try to kill Tariq.
要弄死塔里克
Did you mean to make him that way?
你是说把他塑造成那样子吗
We all make mistakes, Monet.
我们都会犯错 莫奈
I'm just trying to correct mine.
我想改正我犯的错
Eh, doesn't matter. It's too late.
随你说吧 反正都晚了
It's gone too far.
走得太远了
Tariq said he will always pick you,
塔里克说过他会永远照顾你
but he belongs to me now.
但他现在属于我
This is his life.
这才是他的人生
This is who he is.
他就是这样的人
What you mean, he belong...
你什么意思 他属于...
What the hell is that?
这他妈什么情况
What the fuck is going on?
出他妈什么事了
Shit.
妈的
Fuck...
我去...
Mom, what are you doing here?
老妈 你怎么来了
'Riq, Tommy is back.
里克 汤米回来了
He just tried to kill me. He shot at me and Monet.
他想杀我 他冲我和莫奈开枪来着
Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing with Monet?
不是 你怎么和莫奈搞到一起了
And how did he even find you?
他又是怎么找到你的
He must've seen me on the news.
肯定是看过新闻
He probably knows I'm trying to help the Feds
他大概已经知道我要和联邦当局合作
to pin it on him, and he's gonna do
给他定罪 所以他肯定
everything he can to make sure I never do.
要不惜一切代价阻止我
We gotta get Yas and get the hell out of here.
咱们接上亚斯 赶紧他妈离开这里
Ma, how? With what money?
妈呀 怎么离开 没钱啊
Where are we going?
去哪里
I don't know. I'll figure something out.
我不知道 回头会有办法的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表