剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
He was a killer.
他是杀手
He was alienated. He was special.
他被疏远 他是特别的
Maybe too special to live by everyone else's rules.
也许太特别以致于无法融入他人的规则
Because of that difference, he couldn't survive.
因着不同 他无法生存下去
But, you know, that doesn't mean Meursault
但要知道 这并不代表
was the one who was wrong.
莫索特是错的
Most people survive by trying to live up
大部分的人活在他人的眼见下
to others' opinions and court the public favor.
对社会讹虞奉承
You know, I think to do that is to die while you're still here.
我觉得那样做就是思想上的死亡
Meursault went out on his own terms.
莫索特作出了自己的选择
He didn't bend to a prosecutor or the priest.
他并没有向控诉方或牧师折腰
He controlled his own destiny.
他掌握了自己的命运
Son of a bitch.
小兔崽子
Hello.
你好
Where do you want to meet?
在哪里碰面
Meet me at the chapel in 15.
下午三点 小教堂见
You forced my hand.
看来我必须得帮你了
This'll buy you the week,
这够付我一周的薪水了
until I can find you other counsel
之后我帮你联♥系♥新的律师
without attracting public attention.
我不想引起公众注意
All I need is the week.
行 就一周
We official now?
这事定了吗
Yes.
是的
Can I trust you?
我能相信你吗
You gotta trust someone, kid.
你总得相信一个人 小子
Seems like I'm all you got.
除了我 好像没别人了
A'ight, well, the DA knows
行 地方检察官知道
my mother didn't shoot my father.
我妈没有杀我爸
Then why would they hit her with a full murder charge?
那他们为何要以谋杀罪起诉她
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
'Cause she lied to them about having an accomplice.
因为她在有同伙的事情上撒了谎
She lied to them about who it was.
她没有指明同伙的身份
She was protecting him
她想保护他
because he shot my father trying to protect her.
因为他杀我爸 是为了保护她
They said she could get a deal
他们说若她想谈条件
if she tells them the whole truth.
她必须告诉他们全部真♥相♥
Tariq, for a criminal defendant,
塔里克 对刑事被告人来说
the truth rarely sets you free.
说出真♥相♥很少得换来自♥由♥
Doesn't matter what the DA told her.
地方检察官跟她说的都不作数
A'ight, well, tell my mom I said
好吧 告诉我妈
that she needs to come home.
我想让她快点回家
A'ight, she doesn't deserve this.
行吗 她不该蹲监狱
She's innocent.
她是无辜的
I know she's afraid to say his real name, but...
我知道她害怕说出那个人的真名 但是
I'm not afraid anymore.
我不害怕
Tell my mom I said if she loves me,
告诉我妈 如果她爱我
then she should tell the truth.
那她就该说实话
Tariq really got you here.
塔里克还真让你来了
You raised that kid?
他是你养大的吗
I don't know whether to congratulate you
我不知是该恭喜你
or have you brought up on charges by Child Services.
还是让儿童服务机构起诉你
Okay,
废话少说
ADA Sullivan is offering you
助理检察官苏利文跟你
the deal of the century.
达成了一个世纪协议
Obstructing governmental administration, second degree,
妨碍公务 二级过失杀人罪
and tampering with physical evidence.
篡改物证
Three years' probation, you allocute, you go home.
缓刑三年 你认罪 就能回家
That's the same Tameika got me.
这跟塔梅卡跟我说的一样
Exactly.
我知道
But this time, you have to tell the whole truth.
但这次 你必须说出全部真♥相♥
If they can't verify your story,
若他们不能证实你的说辞
you go on trial for murder.
你就会因谋杀罪受审
It was Andre Coleman.
那人是安德鲁·科尔曼
It was not Andre Coleman.
绝不是他
There was no GSR on Coleman's clothing from that night.
科尔曼的衣服上没有那晚的射击残留物
He's not the shooter.
不是他开的枪
And you wouldn't frame Quinton Wallace
你也不会为了保护科尔曼
to protect Coleman.
陷害昆顿·华♥莱♥士♥
Look, you may be the first client I've ever said this to,
听着 除了我哥哥 我还是第一次
including my own brother, but you need to tell the truth,
跟我的委托人说这话 不管现在跟我
right now to me and tomorrow in court.
还是明天跟法官 你都必须说实话
I saw your son before I got here.
我来之前见过你儿子
He wanted me to tell you something.
他想让我给你带些话
Well, what did he say?
好的 他怎么说
He said you don't deserve this, that you're innocent.
他说你不该蹲监狱 说你是无辜的
He said you need to come home.
他想让你快点回家
That boy loves his mother. I'm not surprised he said that.
我儿子很爱我 我知道他会这么说
Oh, I wasn't either.
我也知道
But then he said something else.
但他还有句话
He said he knew that you were afraid
他说他知道你害怕
to say the name of the person who shot your husband,
说出杀害你丈夫的凶手是谁
but he's not afraid for you to say it.
但就算你说了 他也不怕
He said if you love him,
他还说 如果你爱他
you need to tell the truth.
你就得说实话
Are you sure that's what he said?
你确定他是这么说的
That's what he said.
没错
And you don't have a choice.
你现在别无选择
All rise.
全体起立
The Honorable Judge Janine Galanti presiding.
本次案件由珍妮·伽罗法官主审
Ms. Sullivan, I hear we have
苏利文女士 我听说
reached an agreement with the defense.
已经和被告达成协议了
That's correct, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
In exchange for the name of her accomplice,
只要她说出她同伙的名字
the People have agreed to obstructing
控方已经同意
governmental administration, second degree,
以妨碍公务 二级过失杀人罪
and tampering with physical evidence.
以及篡改物证的罪名起诉被告
Three years' probation.
缓刑三年
Ms. St. Patrick, are you ready?
圣帕特里克女士 你准备好发言吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
When I was charged with this crime,
我被指控之后
I told the police and Ms. Sullivan
我告诉警方和苏利文女士
that I pulled the trigger, but that wasn't true.
是我开的枪 但那是假的
Someone else killed James,
杀害詹姆斯的凶手另有其人
and they gave me the gun to frame Quinton.
他给我枪 让我陷害昆顿
He said that we would both walk away, but he was wrong.
他说我们会没事的 但他骗了我
I'm sorry, Ms. Sullivan.
抱歉 苏利文女士
I was simply trying to hide the identity of my accomplice
我只是想隐瞒我同伙的身份
because I was afraid, Your Honor.
因为我害怕 法官大人
I was afraid of what might happen to my family
我担心说出真♥相♥的话
if I told the truth.
会害了我家人
The man who killed James St. Patrick...
杀死詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的凶手
... is Tommy Egan.
是汤米·伊根
RICO. I told you.
你看吧 她绝对有鬼
They silenced St. Patrick to keep him from turning witness.
他们让圣帕特里克闭嘴 不让他作证
What? I told you no.
什么 我跟你说了不是
Your Honor, may the People inquire?
法官大人 控方能否提问
Your Honor, my client held up her end of the deal.
法官大人 我的委托人已经履行承诺
I don't know what else the DA might need to ask.
我不知道地方检察官还想问什么
One question. Proceed.
就一个问题 说吧
I find it hard to believe that James St. Patrick's
我认为詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的毕生挚友
lifelong best friend would kill him, Mrs. St. Patrick.
不可能杀害他 圣帕特里克女士
Why on earth would Tommy Egan have killed your husband?
汤米·伊根到底为何杀害你的丈夫
Because I asked him to. Your Honor, I object.
因为是我让他这么做的 法官大人 我反对
No, you're not gonna do that. Objection overruled.
不 你不能这么说 反对无效
Queenpin.
她就是头目
Are the People satisfied?
控方认同吗
Now, you go in there, and you make me proud.
你现在出庭 我会以你为荣的
Mr. Saxe, are you addressing the court?
萨克斯先生 你是要发言吗
Uh, uh, no, Your Honor.
不是 法官大人
She will.
她来说
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表