剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
She tell you to shoot up the fucking place too, man?
她也让你乱枪打爆那地方了
I had it under control.
我在控场的
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
Police! Don't move! Come on! Shit!
警♥察♥ 别动 快跑 操
Copy that. Shots fired.
收到 他们开枪了
Sending backup.
请求支援
Fuck!
操
This way, this way, this way.
这边 这边 这边
Oh, shit. There's no way out, man.
艹 这是条死胡同
There's a way.
有个办法
Cane, we ain't killing no fucking cop, man.
凯恩 我们不能杀♥警♥♥察♥ 老兄
You ain't. I am.
不是你 是我
Officer, the perps went this way!
警官 那些犯人往这边跑了
You want them to get away?
你想让他们逃走吗
No, sir! Then let's go, come on!
不 长官 那走吧 快来
Come on!
快
Get the fuck off me, man.
滚远点 伙计
I had it under control.
都在我的掌控之中呢
Hell of a game, Connor.
打的不错啊 康纳
Well, I, uh, can't take all the credit,
不全是我的功劳
but I did put up most of the points.
但我确实拿到了大部分的分
Zeke, since he is filling in for you
齐克 因为你被留校查看
while you're on probation,
所以他接替你的位置
any thoughts on Connor's performance?
你对康纳的表现有什么想说的呢
I appreciate him... keeping my seat warm,
我很感谢他... 帮我占着这个位置
but, uh, he shouldn't get too comfortable.
但 他也别太适应了
I'll be back for the next game.
下次比赛我就回来啦
Whoo, that's right, baby! That's right!
喔噢 没错 宝贝 说的好
He'll be back.
他会回来的
Does that mean you're coming off probation soon?
这是不是意味着你很快就可以结束留校察看
Coach Wallace, do you have specifics?
华♥莱♥士♥教练 你有什么具体要说的吗
No further comment at this time.
这次没什么好说的
Coach Wallace! Coach, come on any comment?
华♥莱♥士♥教练 教练 说点什么吧
Anything to add? Coach Wallace?
再补充点 华♥莱♥士♥教练
Mo, if they got caught,
莫 如果他们被抓了
that charge doesn't disappear no matter what I do.
不管我怎么努力 指控都不会被撤销的
I know, and I'm grateful.
我知道 我很感谢
You're lucky I got the call.
你要庆幸是我接的电♥话♥
Why did you get a call?
为什么你会接到电♥话♥
We had a few cruisers in the area
我们有几辆巡逻车在那个片区
because these boys have been posting videos.
因为这些孩子一直发小视频
We heard gunshots. Found this.
我们听到枪声 看到这个
We chillin'. We chillin'.
我们低调 我们低调
You see it?
你看到了吗
That's the jacket that Dru was wearing tonight, Mo.
那正是德鲁今晚穿的外套 莫
You need to put your business on pause.
你的生意需要停一停了
I can't do that.
我做不到
You keep doing business with these kids,
你继续和这群小崽子们做生意
one of them will get pulled in and talk.
总有一个会被抓住并且坦白的
Listen to me, I want to protect you,
听我说 我想保护你
but you have to help me here, okay?
但你也得帮帮我 好吗
I can't do that. Please, lay low.
我不能这样做 拜托低调点
Lay low, please. Shh. Listen...
低调点 好吗 嘘 听着...
At least until they pull their patrols, okay?
至少等到他们停止巡逻了 行吗
I can't afford to do that.
我无法承受这样做的后果
Mo.
莫
Don't you think the gun's gonna get in the way?
你不觉得这个枪有点碍事么
Whatever you did to keep Scott
你让斯考特出局的方法
out of the party worked.
奏效啦
By the end, I didn't even have to do anything.
到头来 我啥都不用做
It was crazy.
太带劲了
The pledge master said
那个兄弟会的头头说
that I'm the only freshman he fucks with.
我是他唯一看得上的新人
If we get more, dude, we'll be making a fucking killing.
如果我们能多搞点 我们能大赚一笔
You think your new connect will have other pills?
你觉得你的那条新线能够搞到更多的货吗
See how much we got for now.
取决于我们现在挣了多少
Fuck.
妈的
I need a lot more money than this so I can help my mom.
我得拿到更多的钱才能帮到我妈
Say no more, man. I'm fucking in.
无需多说 兄弟 算上我
So why are we back here?
我们为什么又回来这里
I think I proved my point yesterday.
我想我昨天已经证实了我的想法
Direct examination is only half the fight, Tasha.
我对你的初度询问只占战斗的一半 塔莎
Now you have to withstand cross.
现在你得经历交叉盘问
I think you might recognize the prosecutor
我想你可能认识这位检察官
I brought in to help us today.
今天我请她来帮我们
I fired her.
我辞退了她
She's here as a favor to me.
她是来帮我的
She's the closest thing to Saxe that you're gonna face.
在你即将面对的局面中 她是最像萨克斯的人
She knows your whole case. Get up there.
她很了解你的案子 去那边吧
Ms. Green,
格林女士
let's go back in time, shall we?
让我们回忆过去 好吗
You opened accounts for your husband.
你替你的丈夫开了账户
Yes.
是的
I did what he told me to do.
我按照他的要求做的
Right, as you said.
好的 如你所说
So how did that work?
是怎样的流程呢
He gave you cash and somehow
他给你现金然后你用何种方式
you turned it into legitimate money?
把它变成合法的钱呢
The nightclubs, laundromats, parking lots.
夜♥总♥会♥呀 自助洗衣店 停车场
They were all cash businesses,
这都是现金生意
so it was easy to run the money through those
所以很容易就可以通过这些
and turn it into taxable, legitimate funds.
把钱变成合税合法的收入
And your family lived off this drug money.
那你的家庭就是靠这些毒品钱支撑的
Used it to pay for your home, your cars, your kids' tuitions,
用来买♥♥♥房♥♥ 买♥♥车 付你孩子学费
your clothes.
买♥♥衣服
Nice hair, by the way.
顺便说一句 发型挺漂亮
You testified that you were afraid of your husband.
你的证词说你的丈夫让你感到恐惧
Is that true?
这是真的吗
Yes.
是的
But when your husband was on trial
但当你的丈夫因谋杀雷戈里·诺克斯
for Greg Knox's murder, you began an affair
被提审的时候 你和他的辩护律师
with his defense attorney, Terry Silver.
特里·西尔弗好上了
I fell in love with Terry,
我爱上了特里
and James killed him.
但詹姆斯杀了他
Yes, let's get to that.
是啊 那我们说说这事
Silver was working with the US Attorney's office
特里和联邦检察官办事处合作
to put you, your husband, and Egan in jail.
要把你 你的丈夫 和伊根关进监狱
Correct? No, not correct.
对吗 不 不是的
Terry was not cooperating against me.
特里并没有与检方合作指控我
He wanted me to testify against my husband.
他希望我作证来指控我丈夫
James found out about our relationship and...
詹姆斯发现了我们的关系 然后...
Are you about to tell this jury that James St. Patrick
你是打算告诉这些陪审团
killed Terry Silver over jealousy
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克干掉特里·西尔弗
over you?
是因为吃你的醋
He was Angela's man by then. It's the truth.
他那时已经跟安吉拉在一起了 这是事实
No, Tasha, this wasn't personal.
不 塔莎 这不是针对个人的
It was business.
这是关于生意的
You told James that Silver was working with the Feds.
你告诉了詹姆斯 西尔弗跟联邦调查局的合作
You arranged to meet Silver in his parking garage.
你约了西尔弗在室内停车场见面
You admitted to Blanca Rodriguez
你向布兰卡·罗德里格斯承认
that you had sex with him to give James time to arrive.
你和他发生了关系 让詹姆斯有时间赶过来
No.
不是
Silver never made it out of that garage.
西尔弗没能走出那个停车场
And when the Feds came looking for him,
以及当联邦探员找他的时候
you knew the exact location where James
你准确的知道詹姆斯
must have dumped the body.
遗弃尸体的地点
You just left out the part where you gave the order.
你只是省去了你下达指令的部分
I didn't kill Terry!
我没有杀特里
Only you knew how dangerous he was
只有你知道他对于你们的组织
to your organization.
有多么的危险
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表