剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I want to know how the St. Patrick case is going.
我想知道圣帕特里克的案子怎么样了
It's going pretty well, actually,
实际上进展得蛮好的
once Tameika Washington came off the case.
塔梅卡·华盛顿甩掉了这案子
Had Tasha Green about to take a plea.
准备让塔莎·格林认罪
What do you mean? What happened?
什么意思 发生了什么
I'm surprised you hit me up.
我很惊讶 你居然会联♥系♥我
I thought the girls usually let the guys do that.
我以为通常是男生主动联♥系♥女孩
Mm, wow. Look who's on himself.
哎呦 看看这个自恋狂
I hit you because Professor Milgram asked me to.
是米尔格拉姆教授让我联♥系♥你的
She said you were having a rough time
她说你那天读《局外人》的时候
the other day with The Stranger,
有段不是很愉快的经历
but they're willing to give you another shot.
但他们愿意再给你另一次机会
She said you hadn't even finished the book.
她说你甚至都沒把书读完
I finished it last night, actually.
事实上 昨晚我把书看完了
I got it. I don't need help.
我可以的 不需要你帮忙
I figured you'd say that.
猜到你就会这么说
Look, Tariq, I-I can't imagine what you're going through...
塔里克 我无法想像你正在经历的
Don't even go there.
别提了
It's just, like, the most boring book ever.
它就是全世界最无聊的书 没有之一
He shoots a guy in cold blood,
他冷血的射杀了一个人
and somehow it's like you miss it.
然后不知怎么地 你们都忽略了这一点
That's the point.
那就是重点
Meursault doesn't even know what's happening.
莫索特甚至不知道发生了什么
He doesn't make a real decision to kill someone.
他并没有下定决心要杀人
He just does it. That's bullshit.
他就是做了 鬼扯蛋
Killing someone is always a real decision.
杀人永远都是下了决心的事
Even carrying a gun is a real decision.
就连带把枪在身上也是得下决心的
He doesn't want to own up to it,
他不想承认
and he's just mad that people hate him for it.
他就只是愤世忌俗
But people will always hate you for what you do.
人们永远会因为你所做的恨你
You can't care about that.
你不能去想这点
But in the end, he's killed because people didn't like
但在最后 他被杀是因为大家不喜欢
how he reacted to his mother's death.
他面对母亲的死的反应
People didn't like him because he shot the guy.
大家不喜欢他是因为他射杀人
He was killed because he committed a murder.
他被杀是因为他犯了谋杀罪
He knew what he was doing. He knew the consequences.
他知道他在干嘛 后果是什么
He still pulled that trigger. He did it anyway.
但他依旧扣下扳机 不顾后果
You should tell them that...
你应该告诉他们这些
that you see it that way
告诉他们你的看法
and also what you said about killing is a choice.
还有你说的杀人是一种选择
I don't think they want to hear that.
我不觉得他们想听
They're gonna think they're seeing the real you.
他们会觉得见到了真正的你
That's what they want.
就跟他们希望的那样
I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back.
我去下卫生间 马上回来
Your mom's supposed to be out by now.
你妈现在应该已经出来了
What the fuck is going on?
到底怎么回事
The DA said they're taking her to trial.
地方检察官说他们要起诉她
I'm trying to get her a new lawyer right now,
我正在想办法给她找个新律师
and you're supposed to be helping her.
而且你应该要帮她的
What? I-I already helped.
什么鬼 我已经帮了
Your mother was supposed to take that sweet-ass deal
你妈应该接受那份我和塔梅卡为她争取的
that Tameika and I got for her.
屌♥炸天的协议
Wait, so that deal was you?
等等 所以那个协议是你搞定的
Why do you think Tameika took the case?
不然你觉得为什么塔梅卡接手这个案子
I signed a waiver so that she could represent your mom.
我签了弃权书所以她才能代表你母亲
It was handled.
那都是安排好的
So let's just get Tameika back.
那我們就把塔梅卡请回来
I have money. It's not about money.
我有钱 跟钱无关
Tameika's not gonna suborn perjury.
塔梅卡是不会唆使提供伪证的
Your mother lied twice.
你母亲撒了两次谎
First she left out that she had an accomplice.
第一 她没说她有同伙
Someone else pulled that trigger.
是另一个人扣下的扳机
Damn.
靠
Do you know who it was?
你知道是谁吗
Tasha told ADA Sullivan
塔莎告诉地方助理检察官苏利文
that Andre Coleman killed your father.
是安德鲁·科尔曼杀了你父亲
Lie number two.
第二个谎
Wasn't it his gun? It was.
那不是他的枪吗 曾经是
But we still had the clothes he wore that night.
我们还有他当天晚上穿的衣服
No GSR.
没有射击残迹
Andre Coleman didn't shoot anyone
安德鲁·科尔曼被逮捕前二十分钟
20 minutes before his arrest.
并没有枪击任何人
Even if we wanted to blame him, now we can't.
即使我们之前想怪在他头上 现在也不能了
Wait, you-you-you told me it was Dre too.
等等 你也告诉过我是德鲁
That's what my mother told me.
那是我妈告诉我的
Tariq...
塔里克
if you know who your mother's protecting,
如果你知道你母亲在保护谁
you tell me.
告诉我
Look, man, I don't know, a'ight?
我不知道 好吗
But you know my mother didn't shoot anyone.
但你知道我妈并没有拿枪射任何人
You know she's innocent.
你知道她是无辜的
So if you don't fix this, I'm gonna have to tell the cops
如果你不解决这个 我就要告诉警♥察♥
that I saw you at Truth.
我在真理看过你
I don't have a choice. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我没得选 别激动
You-you don't have to tell anyone anything about me.
你不需用告诉任何人 任何关于我的事
We can still save your mom.
我们还是能救你母亲
I can still push Sullivan to take a deal,
我还是能让苏利文接受协议
but Tasha has to name the shooter.
但塔莎必须说出谁是开的枪
If she does that and I can confirm it,
如果她这样做 而且我可以确认
I can get her out.
我就能把她弄出来
We can all walk away from this, Tariq.
我们都可以脱身的 塔里克
Just get your mom to tell the truth.
让你母亲说实话
Oh, yeah.
好耶
Oh, yeah, just put that shit in your ass, dog.
好耶 蠢货快把它塞你屁♥眼♥
I'm not playing this game anymore.
我再也不要玩这个游戏了
I quit.
我退出
Yo, Zeke, I need to borrow your phone, bro.
齐克 我需要借你的手♥机♥
The fuck you need to borrow my phone for?
你为毛需要借我的手♥机♥
I'm trying to make an Instagram Live
我想弄个照片墙直播
or whatever the fuck it's called.
是叫这名字吧
I don't got an account. Oh, dude, just use mine.
我没有帐号♥ 兄弟 用我的吧
You know I'm always ready to go.
你知道我随时都准备好上镜头
Now, you know Zeke got
你知道齐克的帐户
more followers than you, bro.
有更多人关注 兄弟
That's hurtful. I'm just gonna say it.
我得说 这真伤人
You'll be a'ight.
你会没事的
But, yo, I need to do something, bro.
但我得做些事 兄弟
It's for my mom.
为了我妈
I got you.
没问题
Good looking, bro.
帅喔 兄弟
Hey, what's up, guys?
嗨 大家好
I don't really do the social media stuff like that.
我并不是很懂社交媒体这种东西
I don't like it, but I need to take the time out
我不是很喜欢 但我想抽出时间
to tell everyone how grateful I am
告诉大家我有多感恩
that the famous Davis MacLean
大名鼎鼎的戴维斯·麦克莱恩
has agreed to take my mother's case.
答应了接我母亲的案子
We're a Black family in need, and he heard us.
我们是需要被帮助的黑人家庭 而他听见了
He showed up. Thank you.
他出现了 谢谢你
Most people look at The Stranger as an exposure
大部分人视《局外人》
of how other people's opinions can shape our destinies.
为别人的看法是如何影响我们命运的展现
Most people think that if Meursault
大部分人觉得 倘若莫索特
would have visibly mourned his mother
用可见的哀伤 哀悼他母亲的死
and then expressed that emotion,
然后表达那样的情绪
then he wouldn't have been put to death.
那他就不会死了
He would've just died by bad press.
他顶多被负面报导害死
But Meursault, he took those actions.
但莫索特 他付诸那些行动
You know, every single action along the way was his.
要知道 每一个行动都是他做的
All those decisions were his,
每一个决定都是他的
even the decision to pull the trigger.
甚至连决定扣下扳机也是
Meursault, he was... he was different.
莫索特 他很不同
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表