剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
to graduate early.
早点毕业
I don't wanna talk about this.
我不想聊这个
Look, I understand.
我明白
It's just that if tutoring Zeke is making it hard for you
如果辅♥导♥齐克功课让你没法
to keep up in the program,
跟上课程节奏
then as your counselor...
那么 作为你的辅♥导♥老师...
This has nothing to do with Zeke.
这事跟齐克没关系
Right.
好吧
I was wondering how he's doing academically.
我想知道他的学业怎么样了
Oh, that's good.
好爽
Oh, Brayden, you're getting better at this.
布雷登 你的技术越来越好了
I know, right?
是吧
Went to one of those Sex Week seminars.
我去上了一堂性♥爱♥周研讨会
You know, it's crazy nobody actually teaches the guy
都没人教男生阴蒂在什么位置
where the clitoris is.
你说扯不扯
Well, the patriarchy's not invested in female pleasure.
父权社会并不看重女性的快♥感♥
You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
你根本不知道我在说什么 是吧
Absolutely no clue. You're an idiot.
完全不明白 你个傻瓜
I love you too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝儿
You can't love somebody if you can't tell them the truth.
如果你不能跟一个人说真话 你就没法爱她
You still haven't told me what really happened
你还没告诉我你失踪那天
when you disappeared all day,
到底发生了什么事
and I know that Tariq told you to lie to me about it.
我知道塔里克叫你跟我撒谎了
I told you, I was babysitting Trace when he got drunk.
我跟你说了 塔斯喝醉了 我照顾他来着
Yo, B, we gotta talk about this shit...
嗨 B 我们得谈谈...
Yo, what the fuck, B?
B 什么情况啊这是
I thought I told you not to bring her back here.
我跟你说过了 不要带她过来
We...you're early.
我们... 你回来早了
I thought you weren't supposed to be back until...
我还以为你一时半会不会回来的
well, now, but it's Sex Week, bro, come on.
性♥爱♥周啊 兄弟
You know I gotta get my swerve on.
我总得找点乐子吧
Man, y'all look like two raw chicken cutlets
我的天 你们躺在床上
in that fucking bed.
就跟俩生鸡排似的
Hit me when she gets the fuck out of here.
她走了后跟我打个电♥话♥
So what's going on with Tariq?
塔里克怎么了
Saw you two talking this morning.
今早看见你们谈话了
I'm his advisor.
我是他的指导教授
Respect his privacy.
尊重一下他的隐私
I'll ignore the irony of you telling anyone
我会无视你叫人尊重学生隐私的
to respect a student's privacy
可笑之处
only because I need to ask a personal favor of you.
只因我需要你帮我个忙
It's about my new book.
事关我的新书
Jabari, you and I should only talk about work.
贾巴里 我们应该只谈工作才是
Besides, I have to get these note cards done
再说了 我还得为明天的《权力的48条法则》任务
for tomorrow's 48 Laws of Power assignment.
准备这些卡片
I could help you with that.
我可以帮你啊
You know what? That would be great.
这样啊 那敢情好
Have these on my desk
明天一早
first thing tomorrow morning.
就把卡片放我桌子上
Thanks.
谢谢
Is that Everett?
是埃弗雷特吗
He pissed at you for leaving the other night?
他因为你那晚上离开的事生气啦
No, actually, he's pissed at you for showing up
没有 其实 他是气你找上门
and making me come home.
叫我回家的事
Just got word from Rico.
里科来消息了
The re-up's coming in two days.
两天后续货
Um, Ma, have you heard from Cane?
妈 你有凯恩的消息吗
I ain't sweating your brother.
我才不担心你哥
Yeah, but he always handles the re-ups with you.
嗯 可续货的事一向是他跟你一起处理的
And D.C. Joe expects him.
DC乔等着他去呢
D.C. Joe ain't nobody's boss.
DC乔算老几
Dru can do the re-up with me.
续货的事有德鲁帮我
Okay, I ain't got no problem doing the re-up with her,
帮她搞续货的事情我是没有问题
but Cane should be here.
但是凯恩应该回来
But after what happened,
发生了这些事
he definitely ain't gonna just show up,
他肯定不会回来的
and she ain't gonna call him.
她也不会给他打电♥话♥的
They too much alike that way.
他们俩太像了
Mm hmm. We gotta go get him.
嗯 我们得去找他
He could be anywhere, D.
他在哪里你都不知道 D
I think I know where to look.
我知道去哪里找他
Hey, baby. Cane been to see you?
嘿 宝贝 凯恩去找过你吗
I know how that boy loves to go running to his daddy
这孩子每次遇到不顺他意的事情
every time things ain't going his way.
都喜欢去找亲爹告状
What the fuck did you say to him?
你♥他♥妈♥的跟他说了什么
He ain't been back since.
他一直没回来
He came by. I'm sure he's fine, Mo.
他是来过 他不会有事的 莫奈
It's been three days, Renzo.
洛伦佐 已经三天了
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
I told him to do what you say...
我叫他听你的话
and not disrespect you.
不许不尊重你
That's all you said?
你就说了这些
Well, he should've shown back up by now.
他现在也该回来了
I got a drop coming in two days,
两天后我有批货到
and now I need to figure out how I'ma handle it without him.
现在他不在 我还得琢磨该怎么办
All I did was explain his fucking place in this family.
我只是跟他说清楚他在这个家里的地位
He'll be back, Mo.
他会回来的 莫奈
I hope you're right.
但愿你是对的
What up, 'Riq?
里克 你好啊
What up? Got your Julius Caesar paper.
你好 你的凯撒大帝论文 我写好了
Didn't I tell you to meet me after class?
我不是跟你说了下课后碰头吗
Yeah. Sorry about that.
很抱歉
You know, Sex Week...
性♥爱♥周嘛 你懂的
I was a little preoccupied, if you know what I mean.
我有点忙 不知道你明不明白
Nigga, I was writing 25 pages for your dumb ass
哥们 我替你写了二十五页的论文
while you was getting your fuck on.
而你却在鬼混
Of course I know what you mean.
我当然知道你的意思
My bad, yo. You my mans, though.
是我不好 你是我的大救星
Yeah, whatever.
随便你
Listen, man, I can't be chasing you down like this.
听着 我不能老是这样追着你跑
I got shit to do myself. I got you.
我也有自己的事要做 我明白
I got my priorities straight:
我分得清主次
work, then pussy.
先学习 后泡妞
Whew, university's different than I remember.
现在的大学跟我记忆中的不一样了嘛
What the fuck you doing here? I took you not answering
你来这里干嘛 你不回我电♥话♥
my calls as an invitation.
不就是想要我来找你吗
Now, explain to me why there is
来 解释一下
a mountain of unfulfilled orders on the app
我好心好意帮你开♥发♥了手♥机♥软件
that I graciously helped you launch.
上面没完成的订单怎么都堆成山了
There were some issues going on, all right,
出了点问题
but I'm handling it.
我已经在处理了
Stop acting like you doing me a favor
别装成你帮我多大忙的样子
when I'm paying you way more than what you're worth.
明明是我花重金雇你来干事的
You know, Simon started
春风派对是西蒙
this whole Q Party thing when he was at Stansfield.
在斯坦斯菲尔德上学的时候创办的
Now, you go, and you make Papa Stern proud,
让斯特恩爸爸为你骄傲吧 现在就去干活
and you sell those papers like you have something at stake.
好好卖♥♥论文 不然可就有麻烦了
He'll like these.
他会喜欢这些的
He loves flavors.
他最喜欢有口味的了
Yeah, I'm running low.
我快没货了
I got some factors that are out of my control right now.
我眼前出了点状况
Listen, it's a big week on campus.
这周学校里有大事
All right, it's a lot of, um, action going on.
有很多 呃 很多活动
So if I'm not making people happy, someone else will.
如果我不能满足他们 就会有别人满足他们
Look, I gotta wait, so you gotta wait.
我只能等待 所以你也只能等待
Sit tight. I'll hit you.
乖乖等着 我会通知你
You don't have an appointment.
你没有预约
You aren't taking my calls.
你没有接我电♥话♥
You still down with the plan?
你还按计划行事吗
Yeah, I'm still down,
是啊
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表