剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
No, Dru. Fuck Monet.
不 德鲁 去她的莫奈
This is our time, you and me.
这是我们的时代 你和我
We hit up Rico for product,
我们向里科拿货
and we run these streets together, okay?
这些街头我们说了算 怎么样
No Monet. No Lorenzo.
没有莫奈 没有洛伦佐
What's up, Dru?
你好吗 德鲁
Why is that nigga still breathing?
那货为什么还活着
After what he did to Zeke...
他那样对齐克...
after what he did to me.
那样对我
He's breathing 'cause he's loyal.
他的忠心保了他的命
Who you loyal to, Dru?
你对谁忠心 德鲁
Monet picked Tariq. Your turn.
莫奈选了塔里克 你选谁
You all the way fucked up.
你完全昏了头
I'm exactly who Monet wants me to be, okay?
这正是莫奈对我的期望 懂吗
I'm playing by her fucking rules.
我正是遵循着她的规则
So which is it, Dru?
你的选择是什么 德鲁
'Cause either you with me...
你要么是我的兄弟...
or you against me.
要么是我的敌人
A'ight, so what you do when he said that?
他跟你说那些的时候 你怎么做了
What the hell was I supposed to do?
你说我该怎么做
Shoot every one of them.
开枪把他们全毙了
Lil' Guap, all them niggas.
小瓜浦 还有他的所有手下
And Cane?
还有凯恩吗
You want me to shoot him, too?
你要我连他也杀
I told you not to say that name.
跟你说过别再提那个名字
I told him he got me all the way fucked up,
我跟他说 他让我心里一片大乱
and so do you.
你也是
You trying to turn me into him, ain't that right?
你想把我变成他 对吗
Dru, fall back. Your father always said
德鲁 冷静点 你♥爸♥爸总说
he wanted you to run the business.
他想要你管理生意
What if I want something else?
如果我想干别的呢
Your brother made it
你哥哥做了初一
so that you don't have a choice.
所以你没得选择
Look, Dru, I wanted something more for you, too,
德鲁 我也曾希望多给你点自♥由♥
but I'm past that now.
但我已经放下了那念头
You gotta get past that, too. Hear me?
你也得放下 听见吗
Yeah.
对
I hear you.
我听清了
If Rico finds out we don't have dealers
如果里科发现我们没下家
to move his product...
帮他销货...
Ma, we need a plan.
妈妈 我们得有所打算
Plan don't change.
计划不变
Tariq moves his bricks.
塔里克卖♥♥粉砖
We take our product off the street.
我们停止街头买♥♥卖♥♥
Rico ain't gotta know shit
只要里科拿到他那份钱
as long as he's getting his cut.
这事儿就穿不了帮
But will Tariq's bricks be enough?
让塔里克卖♥♥粉砖就够了吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Transferring you to a new facility
将你转移到其它监狱
will cause too many delays.
会耽搁过多的时间
Just play nice with the marshal.
跟法警搞好关系
For how fucking long? Hmm?
还得多久 嗯
Weeks? Months?
几周 几个月
You'll be home soon, I promise.
我保证 你很快就能回家
Is that what this expert witness is for?
所以你雇了个专家证人吗
Tariq said you hired one. Who is it?
塔里克告诉我的 是个什么人
And how can they help me get home?
他怎么帮我出狱回家
We haven't figured out our full strategy...
我们还没研究出完整的策略...
Has my plan been working so far, Tasha?
塔莎 我的计划是不是一直在发挥作用
Yes. Then trust me.
是的 那就信任我
If I decided not tell you, it's for a good reason.
如果我没告诉你 那必然是有好的理由
Now, if there's nothing else, I'm late for another meeting.
如果没其它事 我还赶着赴另一个约
Fine. Just remember,
好吧 别忘了
whatever you got up your sleeve,
不管你葫芦里装着什么药
I got two kids outside these walls
我有两个孩子在这高墙外
that need me.
他们需要我
I thought this chick was a dancer.
我以为这妞是跳舞的
Tardy for the party, I see. You're late.
派对已经开场了 你迟到了
Ah. Five minutes.
迟了五分钟
All right, maybe ten.
好吧 也许十分钟
You sure she's gonna answer the door?
你确定她会开门吗
I know criminals.
我对罪犯了解得很
The guilty ones love to make a deal.
有罪之人乐于做交易
I hope you're right.
但愿你是对的
I don't know nothing, and I don't help no cops,
我什么也不知道 也不会帮警♥察♥
not even a fine-ass one.
即使是个帅警♥察♥也不行
Well I'm flattered.
我受宠若惊
You tried it.
你想吧
She means me, pretty boy.
她指的是我 哥们
And we're not cops.
我们不是警♥察♥
We're lawyers.
我们是律师
In fact, I work for Tasha Green.
我们帮塔莎·格林打官司
You remember Tasha, don't you?
你记得塔莎 对吗
Yeah, I used to be a customer at her day care.
对 我儿子从前就在她开的托儿所
You work for Tasha, too?
你也帮塔莎打官司吗
You own or rent?
这房♥子是你租的还是买♥♥的
I borrow. A friend's letting me and my son stay here
借的 我朋友两口子待在汉普顿时
while he's in the Hamptons with his wife.
就给我和我儿子住
Very generous friend.
真慷慨的朋友
Miss Turner... It's Epiphany.
特纳女士... 叫我艾琵芬妮
But you can call me anytime.
但你可以随时约我
You married? 'Cause...
你结婚了吗 因为...
that's not a problem for me.
我不介意这个问题
Uh, you have other problems,
你有其它问题
like your recent run-in with the law.
比方说你最近触到法网了
First of all, not my fault.
那根本不能怪我
Sinnamon is a mouthy-ass bitch.
辛纳蒙是个长舌妇
But she isn't looking at jail time.
但她不会坐牢
Saxe don't look it, but he's important.
萨克斯不管这事 但他是个重要人物
He's got pull.
他有影响力
He can drop my charges?
他能帮我撤销指控吗
"Massage" is more accurate.
准确地说 是帮你"粉饰"
Enough to avoid jail time,
至少不用坐牢
retain custody of your son.
还能保住你儿子的监护权
Mr. Fine-Ass, you wasn't lying.
帅哥先生 你没说谎
Your white boy got pull. Told you.
你的白人朋友真有能耐 就说吧
Well, that type of ass-clapping don't come for free,
这种擦屁♥股♥的事没人会白干
so what's it gonna cost me?
代价是什么
We want you to talk about being a customer at Tasha's...
我们希望你能谈谈塔莎的托儿所...
if your son liked it, what she was like.
你儿子是否喜欢那里 以及她是个什么样的人
Plus, you probably saw her son, Tariq, working there, too.
还有 你可能见过她儿子塔里克也在那工作
Tariq?
塔里克吗
Yeah, we have his time cards. We know he worked there.
我们确定无疑 我们有他的考勤卡
I may have seen him.
我也许真见过他
Tasha's husband, James St. Patrick,
在托儿所被联邦调查局搜查
had no idea Tariq was there
塔莎只得关门大吉前
until right before it got raided by the Feds
她丈夫詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
and she had to shut down.
从不知道塔里克在那里
I don't know Tasha's ex, and I don't know what he knew.
我不认识塔莎的前夫 也不知道他清楚什么
Well, that's okay. That's okay.
没事儿 这没关系
You can add that part to your testimony,
你可以在你的证词中加上这些
and I'll connect it to the jury.
然后我来和陪审团解释其中关联
You want me to say this in front of the court,
你想让我在法庭上这样说
like a snitch, in front of Tasha?
当着塔莎的面告发她吗
It'll actually help Tasha.
这其实是在帮塔莎
I promise.
我保证
Plus, if you do it...
还有 如果你照做...
we'll help you.
我们会帮你
What y'all want me to say?
你们想让我说什么
Yo, where the fuck you been?
你去哪儿了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表