剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Trace's frat house, 'cause you're a dickhead.
去了塔斯的联谊会 因为你是个混♥蛋♥
I'm just grabbing some clothes.
我只是来拿点衣服
Bro I thought we got past that. Past it?
哥们 我还以为我们没事了 没事了吗
Past you lying, fucking up me and Riley?
你撒谎 作弄我和莱利也能没事吗
Hell, the cops are probably all over campus 'cause of you, too!
现在满校园都是警♥察♥可能也是因为你
No, the cops are here 'cause of Cane.
不 警♥察♥来学校是因为凯恩
Cane killed that guy?
凯恩杀了那个人吗
Why didn't you fucking say anything?
你怎么什么都没说
I tried. You didn't wanna listen.
我想说的 你不想听
So are you ready to listen now or what?
那你现在要不要听
You got five minutes.
给你五分钟
Yo, that's a shit ton of coke.
这么多可♥卡♥因♥
You're fucking right.
你说的没错
Monet wants me to move this shit pretty fast,
莫奈想让我尽快出掉这些货
but, honestly, with 12 all over this fucking campus,
但说实话 校园里到处都是警♥察♥的情况下
it's basically suicide.
出货简直就是自杀
What about Effie?
埃菲怎么样
How many times do I gotta say sorry to you about that shit?
那事我要对你说几遍对不起才行呢
Yes, fuck you for that, but that's not what I mean.
对 那事是你不对 但我不是这个意思
I mean, she can charge more at Yale.
我是说她在耶鲁大学卖♥♥价能更高
Yeah, you're actually right.
对 你说的还真对
Yeah, New Haven is hot,
对 纽黑文市客户多
and kids have to score on campus.
大学生们需要拿学分
I don't know, though, bro.
不好说啊 哥们儿
I don't think Effie's trying to fuck with me right now.
我觉得埃菲现在还不想和我和好
You think maybe you could set up a meet tonight?
你今晚能安排一次见面吗
Fine. I'll drive.
好 我来开车
I'll go get Trace's car.
我去取塔斯的车
That's what I like to hear.
我就等你这句话
I had no idea that the guy
我根本不知道
that they found in the pool was GTG.
他们在游泳池发现的人是GTG帮的
How could you not know?
你怎么会不知道
I mean, how much has your family told you
你姨父洛伦佐的事
about your uncle Lorenzo?
你家人怎么跟你说的
I know he ain't in a gang, if that's what you're asking.
我知道他不是帮派成员 如果你要问这个的话
My uncle's in jail.
我姨父在坐牢
Lots of people are.
很多人都在坐牢
Your uncle may not be in the gang,
你姨父可能不是帮派成员
but he has documented criminal history
但庭审记录里有他和那个帮派GTG的
with that gang, GTG, in court records...
犯罪记录 这可是记录在案的...
part of the evidence used to convict him.
其中一些证据被用来给他定罪
I mean, think, Zeke.
想想吧 齐克
Your family were at the game.
你的家人当时在看比赛
A body shows up on campus, and you get threatened.
校园里出现一具尸体 你受到了威胁
It's not a coincidence. You don't know my family.
这不是巧合 你不了解我的家人
I know you're not like them.
我知道你和他们不一样
You have a whole future ahead of you.
你前途光明
But if you don't come forward with what you know,
但如果你不如实招来
you could lose your... your draft status.
你可能会错失你的... 运动员选拔
You could lose everything.
你可能失去一切
I ain't have shit to do with whatever happened here.
我和这些事完全没关系
Attaching my name to it gonna make me toxic.
把我名字和这些事放一起会影响我的声誉
Zeke, you're a victim.
齐克 你是受害者
You have an alibi for the murder.
你有谋杀案的不在场证明
You were playing in the game.
你当时正在比赛
But if you don't report what happened to you in the club,
可你要是不上报你在夜店的遭遇
you could be implicated in a cover-up.
你可能会涉嫌掩盖罪行
Let me help you.
让我帮你
I'm meeting students anonymously.
我在与学生匿名会面
I can come forward on your behalf,
我可以代表你站出来
protect you,
保护你
distance you from all of this.
把你和这些事隔绝开
I gotta go.
我要走了
Well, just call me when you decide.
你考虑好了给我打电♥话♥
Why am I here, Tasha? It's funny.
为什么叫我过来 塔莎 有意思
All this time,
一直以来
you've never lied to me, Paula, until yesterday.
你从未对我撒谎 保拉 直到昨天
I don't know what you mean. Bullshit.
我不懂你什么意思 放屁
I know that you were covering for Davis
我知道我问起那个专家证人时
when I asked about the expert witness.
你在给戴维斯打掩护
I wasn't lying. I know you lied.
我没撒谎 我知道你撒谎了
Because you're sleeping with him, right?
因为你和他睡了 对吗
How long you been waiting for him to leave his wife?
你等他抛弃妻子等了多久了
That is none of your business. It's not.
这跟你没关系 确实无关
It's really not any of yours either,
但也和你无关
since he's married to someone else.
因为他是别人的老公
When my husband had his affair...
当年我老公出轨时
...I kept lying for him, too.
... 我也帮他撒谎
Even his side piece, Angela, was lying for him.
就连他的小三安吉拉也帮他撒谎
And look at what it cost all of us.
你看看我们的下场
She's dead, and I am on trial, fighting for my life.
她死了 我在受审 艰难求生
So my question is, what's it gonna cost you
所以我想问 如果你继续为戴维斯撒谎
if you wanna keep lying for Davis?
你会有什么下场
Paula, I need to know
保拉 我得知道
who that expert witness is.
那个专家证人是谁
I have a right to participate in my own defense.
我有权参与我自己的辩护
Davis told me her name is Dr. Epiphany Turner.
戴维斯跟我说是艾琵芬妮·特纳医生
Doctor? Epiphany ain't no doctor.
医生 艾琵芬妮才不是医生
She's a stripper. What?
她是个脱衣舞娘 什么
What are you doing?
你在干吗
I know how to find court records.
我知道怎么查找庭审记录
It's how I found out about Tameika's relationship
我就是这样发现了塔梅卡和萨克斯的
with Saxe,
关系
since you didn't tell us.
因为你不告诉我们
Tasha, I'm sure whatever Davis is doing with a stripper
塔莎 我保证无论戴维斯拿这个脱衣舞娘做什么文章
is for your benefit.
都是为了你好
Then why wouldn't he tell me about it?
那他为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't he tell you
他为什么不告诉你
that he's calling her to testify?
他要传唤她作证
He's not.
他没有
Saxe is calling Epiphany.
是萨克斯传唤的艾琵芬妮
She's his next witness
她是他的下一个证人
and was arrested not long ago
她不久前刚被捕
with just enough cocaine for the NYPD
因为她持有可♥卡♥因♥的数量刚好可以让纽约警局
to charge her with intent.
指控她有贩毒意图
It's her third strike. She's looking at real time.
这是她第三次犯案 这回是真的要坐牢了
If Saxe is calling her to the stand,
如果萨克斯要传唤她上庭
what is Epiphany gonna say about you?
艾琵芬妮会怎么说你呢
She's a desperate single mother, just like me.
她是个无助的单身妈妈 跟我一样
I'm sure she just doesn't want to go to jail.
我敢肯定她只是不想坐牢
Other than that, I don't know.
其他原因我就不知道了
What about Tariq, Tasha?
塔里克呢 塔莎
Does he know what Epiphany might say?
他知道艾琵芬妮会说些什么吗
You think any of the parents
你觉得那些来日托所的妈妈们
from the day care still need help?
有谁仍需要帮助吗
Remember that one lady you used to tell me about?
你还记得你跟我说过的那位女士吗
She used to come pick up her son late.
她以前来接她儿子总是迟到
She worked this weird job at night.
她在夜间上班 很奇怪的那种
You have to ask Tariq.
你得问塔里克
I don't even know if they've ever met.
我都不知道他们是否见过面
I'd call him, but they record our conversations.
我也想给他打电♥话♥ 但他们会给我们的谈话录音
Ask Tariq if Epiphany ever met Slim.
问问塔里克 艾琵芬妮是否见过瘦条
Who's Slim? A friend of Tariq's,
谁是瘦条 塔里克的一个朋友
the wrong kind.
坏朋友
Tariq started hanging around Slim
自从塔里克的姐姐去世后
when his sister died.
他就开始和瘦条一起混
I was too busy dealing with her death to even notice.
我当时忙着料理女儿的后事 就没在意
Was Slim a criminal?
瘦条是犯罪分子吗
One of the most dangerous criminals I ever met.
他是我见过的最危险的犯罪分之一
If Epiphany saw Slim with Tariq,
如果艾琵芬妮见过瘦条和塔里克在一起
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表