剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Brayden and Trace Weston, right?
是布雷登·韦斯顿和塔斯·韦斯顿吗
Yes.
对
Thank you, we appreciate you getting us out of there.
谢谢 谢谢你把我们带出来
It's the job, kid.
应该的 孩子
Yeah, who was that guy?
那家伙是谁
Like, I know his name's Cane,
我只知道他叫凯恩
but you seem to know him.
但你好像认识他
Just a local troublemaker.
一个当地混混
Now, I'm supposed to technically take you all in
严格来说 你们贩卖♥♥违禁药品
for distribution.
我得把你们抓起来
Why don't we all decide right here and right now
不如我们此时此刻就把事谈妥了吧
that this night never happened
今晚的事就当没发生过
and we're not going to tell anyone about it?
我们也绝不告诉任何人
I'm good with it.
我看行
Trace?
塔斯
We got kidnapped, Brayden.
我们被绑♥架♥了 布雷登
We should press charges or call Mom and Dad.
我们应该提出控告或者给爸妈打电♥话♥
We're gonna keep our fucking mouths shut
我们应该把嘴闭上
so he doesn't come back.
他就不会来找我们了
Got it?
懂吗
Copy that.
懂
I said two hours.
我说的是两小时
Dru's back, right?
德鲁回来了吧
I did what you told me to do.
我按你说的做了
You know why I'm so hard on you and Dru?
知道我为什么对你和德鲁这么严厉吗
'Cause y'all are good, both you.
因为你们都是好孩子 真的
Even as babies in school, on the playground.
虽然还是学生 涉世尚浅
You were good kids.
但你们都很不错
Good to me, good to Cane,
对我 对凯恩都很好
good to each other.
你们也很关心彼此
And it's easy for you to get hurt out there.
在社会上 你们很容易出事
And I don't want you hurt.
但我希望你们平安无事
Ma, I have a good reason why I'm late.
妈 我能解释自己为什么迟到了
Both y'all started actin' up when I sent you to Stansfield.
你们俩去斯坦斯菲尔德后就开始放飞自我了
Dru and that nigga he's all caught up with now,
德鲁迷上了那小子
you and Tariq.
你和塔里克
I went to go see Tariq.
我去见塔里克了
But I figured out how he's movin' our product
而且我知道他在斯坦斯菲尔德的
at Stansfield.
销货途径了
I pressed him on it, and he said it's true.
我逼问他 他也承认了
Look.
你看
It's a tutoring app, but there's no real tutoring.
是一款辅♥导♥软件 但这只是表象
It's just how they get product to the buyers.
这就是他们销货的方式
And, Ma, he is charging these rich kids
妈 那些富家子弟都是他的买♥♥家
triple the price, and they don't even blink.
他们眼睛都不眨一下 就出了三倍的价钱
So anybody that tries to snitch, they blow up too.
要是有人告密 他们也自身难保
Smart little nigga.
这小家伙挺聪明
Yeah, but he didn't want me to tell you.
对 但他叫我别告诉你
He said you wouldn't understand.
他说你不会理解这些
And you're telling me this
那你现在把这事告诉我
because you want me to shut Tariq down.
是想让我封了塔里克的货源吗
Why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛要那样做
Why would you want me to do that?
你为什么要我这么做
Did you sleep with Tariq, Diana?
戴安娜 你跟塔里克睡过吗
No. Is he your first?
没有 他是你的初恋吗
Nothing happened between us.
我们之间什么也没发生
Then you'll get over it.
那你就忘了他吧
From now on, he's business, that's it.
从现在起 他只是替我们卖♥♥货的人
Brayden!
布雷登
Where the hell were you? It's a long story.
你死去哪了 说来话长
You couldn't have brought your phone?
你连手♥机♥都不带啊
Trace wanted us off the grid.
塔斯想隐匿行踪
Do you have a clue how worried I was?
你知道我有多担心吗
Trace is an idiot; it was some superior bar crawl.
塔斯就是个傻缺 他喊我去高端串吧游
He needed a wingman. I don't know.
他需要帮手 我也搞不懂
That's your story? Stupid dude bro bar crawl?
这就是你的解释 跟蠢蛋兄弟串吧游去了
The stupidest, trust me.
相信我 他是傻到家了
'Kay, that's some bullshit, but you're back,
好吧 废话不多说 不管怎样
and I'm happy and I don't care.
你能回来就好
Come on.
走吧
What? Where? My place.
什么 去哪里 我家
Tonight.
就今晚
I think I pretty much overstayed all welcomes.
我在这里可能待得太久了
Facts.
确实
Tomorrow you're coming to brunch
明天我们要陪我的两个妈妈
with my moms. Both.
吃早午餐 好吧
Two minutes, or I come back and move in here permanently.
给你两分钟 不然我就住在这里不走了
Okay.
好吧
What happened? Fucking Cane, bro.
怎么了 兄弟 凯恩真该死
Holy shit, that dude is crazy.
那家伙是个疯子
He took us to Queens and made us sell on the block.
他带我们去皇后区 让我们在街上卖♥♥货
Like a corner boy?
像街头混混那样吗
Damn, man, you good? Am I good?
兄弟 那你没事吧 我有事吗
I'm rich!
我现在有钱了
I made so much fucking money so fast.
我赚了可多快钱呢
I mean, I had to give it all to Cane,
虽说钱都给凯恩了
but I earned that shit.
可那都是我赚的
That was my money, not my mom and dad's.
那是我赚的钱 不是爸妈给的
I fuckin' loved it, bro.
这事太刺♥激♥了 兄弟
Bein' out there.
真想继续待在那里
They fuckin' love me.
买♥♥家们都爱死我了
You're not doin' that shit again, bro.
哥们 你可不能再这么干了
You think Trace gonna keep his mouth shut?
你觉得塔斯会保密吗
Told him he had no fuckin' choice.
我跟他说了 他别无选择
Damn right.
没错
I gotta go. She's gonna fuckin' kill me.
我先走了 不然她会杀了我的
Yo, good luck. Later, dog.
祝你好运 回见 伙计
Yeah.
嗯
You wanna tell me about these white boys
你是想告诉我凯恩让那俩白人兄弟
Cane had on the corner? Nah.
在街上卖♥♥货的事吗 不是
Wanna tell me why you sent Cane up here?
能告诉我为何要派凯恩过来吗
Somebody could've gotten killed.
会害死人的
That whole shit wa...
整件事...
I didn't send him, Tariq.
塔里克 不是我让他去的
Cane was on his own tonight.
是凯恩自己要去的
Yeah, I don't know whether to believe that or not.
嗯 我不知道我该不该相信你
I don't lie. I don't have to.
我没骗你 也没必要骗你
Diana told me about CourseCorrect.
课程纠错的事 戴安娜都告诉我了
I knew she would.
我就知道
Want me to explain it to you?
需要我解释一下吗
No explanation needed.
大可不必
I know way more than what I need to.
我现在知道的事情太多了
We good? Yeah, we good as long as Cane
继续合作吗 是 只要凯恩
don't come up here again. He won't.
别再掺和进来 他不会的
Their names are Brayden and Trace Weston.
他们是布雷登·韦斯顿和塔斯·韦斯顿
I ran them. The Brayden kid is younger.
我查了他们 那个叫布雷登的是弟弟
He went to high school with Tariq.
他和塔里克的是高中同学
These kids are rich and connected.
这两孩子有钱又有关系
Something happens to them, half of NYPD's here,
如果他们俩出事了 一半的纽约警力都会出现在这里
and it's a national story.
那就是国家级事件了
I know.
我懂
Cane is out of control, Mo.
莫奈 凯恩已经失控了
You have to get him in line... if you can.
你得让他守规矩... 只要你还能的话
Fuck you mean, if I can?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 什么叫做我还能
He's your son, but you're not a man.
他是你的儿子 但你不是男人
You may not be able to get him back in line.
你可能没办法让他守规矩
And you can. If you let me off the leash.
那你能 如果你让我放开手脚
Cane is not your son.
凯恩不是你的儿子
He's Lorenzo's.
他是洛伦佐的
Just like I'm not yours. I'm Lorenzo's too.
就像我也不是你的人 我也是洛伦佐的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表