剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
but Steven Ott is gonna fire my ass
但是 如果我不好好办事
if I don't do a better job
让人觉得我没尽力定塔莎的罪
looking like I'm trying to convict Tasha.
史蒂文·奥特会炒我鱿鱼
Okay, who does he expect you to call to the stand?
好吧 他要你传唤谁出庭
Well, Quinton Wallace, Tasha's lover.
昆顿·华♥莱♥士♥ 塔莎的情人
He puts her at the crime scene, and she tried to frame him.
他证明她去了犯罪现场 塔莎作伪证陷害他
To protect Tariq. Yeah.
为了保护塔里克 对
But we can't say that in court, not yet.
可咱还不能在法庭上说出来
You get him on his criminal record.
你用他的犯罪记录搞他
That's the plan. Uh, Rashad Tate.
就这么定了 拉沙德·泰特
Lyingass nigga. Elisa Marie Proctor.
骗子一个 埃莉莎·玛丽·普罗克特
Minor child, couldn't possibly know anything relevant.
未成年儿童 不可能知道任何相关事宜
Who else?
还有谁
Uh, Tommy Egan's mother, Kate Egan.
汤米·伊根的妈 凯特·伊根
She would refute Tasha's testimony
她会反驳塔莎说的
that Tommy shot James St. Patrick.
汤米射杀詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的证词
The cokehead ex-stripper, right.
吸粉的前脱衣舞娘 呵
I will wipe the floor with her.
我会把她打得落花流水
Yeah, but even if you do, it won't help.
就算这样 也没用
I need someone who Ott will believe will say
我要找一个奥特认为
Tasha was the queenpin
会指认塔莎是犯罪集团头目
but actually knows the truth about James St. Patrick.
还知道詹姆斯·圣帕特里克一切的人
But who's left that knows that for sure?
可还有谁知道这些啊
I got it.
我知道了
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
What happened now?
又怎么了
Well, I assume you've heard Tasha St. Patrick's on trial
我想你应该听说了塔莎·圣帕特里克
for her husband's murder.
因为她丈夫的谋杀案而受审
I put that part of my life behind me.
我不想再提起这段往事
I've moved on.
我已经开始新生活了
We know you two were in contact,
我知道你们俩有过联♥系♥
I need you to come testify.
我需要你出庭作证
Yeah, absolutely not. Find someone else.
绝对不行 你找别人吧
This isn't optional, Paz.
帕斯 你没得选
Look...
听着
I came here as a courtesy,
我来 是出于礼貌
but I can just as easily get a subpoena.
不过 我也可以用传票传唤你出庭
What don't you understand?
你怎么就不明白呢
I can't help you with your case.
这案子我帮不了你
Tasha didn't tell me anything about the murder.
塔莎没跟我说过谋杀案的事
Perfect.
好极了
See, all you have to do is say that on the stand.
你只需要在法庭上这么说就行了
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Is my brother here?
我哥在这儿吗
Cane? Mm hmm.
凯恩 对
No, I ain't seen Cane in a minute.
不在 我有一阵子没见过他了
Yeah, okay, except I know that's a lie,
我知道你在撒谎
'cause there's no way you could afford anything I see
除了你手里这玩意儿
besides that drink in your hand.
你浑身上下没有一样东西是你自己买♥♥得起的
Cane!
凯恩
Excuse me. Cane!
你干嘛 凯恩
Yo, what happened to you? Go home, D.
你这是怎么了 回家去 D
I'm worried about you. You need to come home.
我很担心你 快跟我回家
Listen, I'm not sure Ma or Papi want me to even be home.
我也不知道妈妈和爸爸想不想我回家
I could tell she's worried. She wants you back.
我看得出 她很担心你 她希望你回来
She say that?
她这么说了
D.C. Joe called.
DC乔打过电♥话♥来
The re-up's coming. She needs you.
马上要续货了 她需要你
We all need you, Cane.
我们都需要你 凯恩
I don't know, D.
我不知道 D
If you want back in, this is how you do it.
如果你想回家 就这么办
You show up for the family.
在完美的时机
Come in at the perfect time.
为家人挺身而出
Show her how much she depends on you.
让她知道她是多么依赖你
That'll squash it.
问题就迎刃而解了
You think just like her.
你想事情跟她一样
The streets are kind of hot for me right now,
我现在不大方便在街头露面
but I'll be at the drop,
不过我会去交易现场的
as long as you promise not to tell Ma where I'm at.
只要你保证不告诉妈妈我在哪里
I got you. You got me?
我保证 你保证
I do. Okay.
我保证 好吧
I'll send you the time for the drop.
我会把交易时间发给你
All right.
好
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Hey, Ma, you good?
嘿 妈妈 你还好吗
Listen, 'Riq, I've been thinking.
塔里克 我在想
I don't want you to come to the trial.
你还是不要来庭审了
What? This week or at all.
什么 这周不要来 永远不要来
No, Ma, I wanna be there for you.
不 妈妈 我要来
Now that your name has been brought up,
他们提到了你的名字
it's just not smart, baby.
现在来这里不明智 孩子
I-I just don't think you should be in the public eye.
你不该暴露在公众视野中
You don't need to be there.
你不用来
What you need to be doing is studying
你只要好好学习
and making sure Davis gets paid.
确保戴维斯能拿到钱
I got you.
我明白
How you doing otherwise?
你最近怎么样了
Yo, 'Riq. I gotta go, all right?
嗨 塔里克 我得挂了
Finally, bro.
你终于回来了 兄弟
Yo, does your girl even go to school?
你马子还上学啊
Like, she's never in class.
她好像就没上过课
Hey, not everyone's as overscheduled as you.
又不是每个人都像你课这么多
Some of us are actually in college,
我们有些人来大学
you know, to have some fun.
是来玩的
Look, I'm focused, and you need to be too, bro.
我在全力以赴 你也应该全力以赴
The app is blowing up, and I'm not about to lose out
我们的app已经爆了 我可以不想因为
on no money because your homeless-ass girlfriend
你那无家可归的女朋友一直在这里
is here all the time.
而赔钱
I ain't gonna lie, she can't come back.
我不想撒谎 她不能待在这儿
We're losing out on money
我们赔钱
because we don't have any weight to move,
是因为我们没货了
not because Riley,
而不是因为莱利
and the only reason she's here
她待在这里只是因为
is because her roommates just don't want dudes around.
她室友不喜欢有男人在她们那里
Cane kidnapped you and Chase
凯恩绑♥架♥你和蔡斯
just for being in this room.
就是因为你们出现在这间房♥间里
You want that same shit to happen to Riley?
你希望莱利也遭遇这些吗
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你说得对
I'm sorry. I'll handle it.
对不起 我会处理的
Thank you.
谢谢
Did Cane speak to you about his conversation with Daddy?
凯恩有没有跟你说过他和你们爸爸聊了什么
He went up there the other night.
他前天晚上去找你们爸爸了
No, Ma, I ain't spoke to Cane.
没有 我没跟凯恩说过话
Did Daddy speak to you about it?
你♥爸♥跟你提过这件事吗
Not about that, no.
没有
Look, Ma, I don't know anything.
妈妈 我什么都不知道
I do.
我知道
I found Cane.
我找到凯恩了
Where? You did?
他在哪里 你找到他了
I can't say all that, but he said he'll be at the meet.
我不能说 不过他说他会去交易现场的
I swear.
我发誓
Okay, fine. Back to regular protocol.
好吧 那就照常行事
Dru, you make the cash run to Bishop.
德鲁 你把钱给毕晓普
D, you'll be at the bar to start sorting product.
小戴你去酒吧分拣货物
You real bold coming in here saying
你翅膀硬了啊 来都来了
how you ain't gonna tell me where your brother is.
居然不肯告诉我你哥哥在哪里
Ma, he gotta be able to trust somebody in this house.
妈 家里总得有个他信得过的人吧
It ain't you, it ain't Daddy, so it's me.
那个人既不是你 也不是爸爸 而是我
Besides, you know what you need to know, right?
再说了 需要知道的你也知道了 对吧
Yeah, I got what I need.
对 我知道了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表