剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Pour me up, Auntie.
给我满上 阿姨
Ain't like I'm playing this week.
反正我这周又不打球
Yeah, but your ass better be back on that court soon.
是啊 但你最好赶紧回球场
Oh, I will. Tariq's making sure of that.
我会的 塔里克可以帮我做到
Smartest nigga I know.
他是我认识的最聪明的黑人
What are you studying?
你读什么专业
Right now, I'm in Canonical Studies.
目前 我学的是经典文学研究
It's a special class, mostly, like, literature, though.
课程挺特殊的 以文学为主
And I got this little art class on the side.
然后我选修了艺术课
What kind of art? Just drawing, I guess.
哪种类型的艺术 就画画吧
It was the last thing I could put in my schedule,
这是我能加进课程表的唯一课程了
so I just did it.
所以我就报了
Who's that?
谁啊
I look like Miss Cleo?
我看着像灵媒吗
Cane, see who that is.
凯恩 去看看是谁
Alright.
好的
Surprise!
惊喜
Ah, shit. Uncle Frank!
弗兰克叔叔
How you doing?
你过得好吗
'Sup, man? Good.
还好吗 挺好的
Damn, Cane, look at you!
天 凯恩 瞧瞧你
You're built like a motherfucker,
体格太他妈壮了
just like your pops.
跟你♥爸♥一个样
What you doing here, Frank?
你来做什么 弗兰克
I thought you still had a couple years.
我以为你还要坐好几年呢
I got out early.
我提前出狱了
On what?
为什么
'Cause I know it wasn't good behavior.
我知道肯定不是因为品行良好
What's up, Dru? Zeke?
还好吗 德鲁 齐克
I know you?
我认识你吗
He's Zeke's roommate from school.
他是齐克在学校的舍友
Hey, Uncle Frank.
你好啊 弗兰克叔叔
Wow, look who grew up.
哇 长大成人了喔
Princess Diana.
戴安娜公主
Hmm, you really filled out, huh?
还真是发育了啊
What do you want, Frank?
你想干什么 弗兰克
I just need a little help, Mo.
我只需要你帮我个小忙 莫奈
Lorenzo said to hit you up. He promised me.
洛伦佐说我可以找你帮忙 他答应过我的
See, that's a lie,
你撒谎
'cause Lorenzo ain't promise nobody shit.
洛伦佐不会对任何人保证任何事
You need to go.
你得离开了
Oh, shit, ain't you the one always spouting "Family first"?
草 你不是总喊"家人第一"的吗
They don't know me out in these streets no more.
街上的人都不认识我了
And I know Lorenzo's got you running things...
我知道洛伦佐让你管事儿...
Okay, dinner's over.
好了 晚餐结束了
Diana, get the plates.
黛安娜 收盘子
Now!
快点
Zeke, you been drinking. You should spend the night.
齐克 你喝酒了 晚上住下吧
Cane, take Tariq back to school.
凯恩 带塔里克回学校
Uh, Ma, I can take him.
妈妈 我能带他
I said what I said.
我说过的话别让我重复
Dru, take Frank for a drink.
德鲁 带弗兰克去喝一杯
Talk this out.
好好谈谈
Yes, ma'am.
好的
Mo, come on.
莫奈 拜托
Come on, Frank.
走吧 弗兰克
Get out. You and me gonna have to talk.
下来 我们得谈谈
Whatever happens in our house, it stays in our house.
我们家发生的事 不能传出去
You hear me, nigga?
小子 听到了吗
You don't gotta try to scare me, Cane.
你不用吓唬我 凯恩
I'm cool, a'ight?
我没事的 好吗
Nigga, I don't fucking know you.
小子 我他妈都不认识你
You seem kind of hot to me.
我觉着你有点危险啊
Not as hot as your Uncle Frank.
不如你叔叔弗兰克
Hey, don't you come out your mouth about my family,
你不准胡说我家人
all right?
明白吗
Uncle Frank's been around for a minute.
弗兰克叔叔一直都是我们家人
Your Uncle Frank's a fucking rat.
你弗兰克叔叔就是个告密的
The fuck you say?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What, nigga, you ain't notice?
怎么 你没发现吗
How you think he got out early,
你觉得他这么早就出来了
coming in all unannounced and shit,
没打招呼就跑来
urgent, smiling in everybody's face?
很紧急的样子 还一脸虚假的微笑是为什么
Nigga, has he ever been that excited to see you before?
伙计 他之前见到你都这么兴奋吗
Plus, you ain't ever heard of a parole hearing?
而且 你没听说过假释听证会吗
That shit takes months.
那东西得弄好几个月呢
If Frank was that close with your pops,
如果弗兰克和你♥爸♥那么熟的话
then your pops would've known and told Monet.
那你♥爸♥早就知道并且告诉莫奈了
But, you know, rats get out quick and quiet
但是你知道吗 告密的人出狱又快又安静
before anyone even notices.
根本没人会注意得到
You should know that.
你该知道的
Shit, nigga.
我去
Exactly, man. I ain't trying to have
没错 我不想
no beef with y'all, a'ight?
和你们作对 好吗
Stansfield got me keeping Zeke in school
斯坦斯菲尔德让我把齐克留在学校
so he could play ball, and that's what Monet wants.
这样他能打球 这也是莫奈想要的
Me and you, we on the same team, nigga.
我和你 我们是一起的 伙计
We got the same goal.
我们目标一样
I don't want Zeke's family getting hurt,
我不想让齐克家人受伤
'cause if y'all get hurt, I get hurt.
因为你们受伤 我也被牵连
You can tell your mom she don't got shit
你可以告诉你妈妈
to worry about when it comes to me, a'ight?
她不用担心我的任何问题 好吗
Now, let's go.
走吧
Another pillar of our community
我们社区的又一个
crushed under the weight of opportunity.
中坚人物死于非命
Black male eyes set on our future ahead.
一位把眼光集中于我们未来的黑人男性
One shot, pop.
一枪 结束了
Now that future dead, assassinated...
现在这个未来死了 被暗♥杀♥...
You shouldn't be doing this.
你不该弄这个的
You showed up.
你来了
Not for you. Is he here?
不是为了你 他在吗
Dude, that's fucked up. Delete that shit.
伙计 这太没道德了 删了
What's your problem? Getget the fuck out of here.
你什么毛病 给我滚
Hey, Tariq. Glad you could make it.
嗨 塔里克 很高兴你能来
Your father was a very impressive man.
你♥爸♥爸是个很厉害的人
Tariq!
塔里克
There's still time to say something about your dad
还有机会说关于你♥爸♥爸的事情
if you want.
如果你想的话
Hey. Hey, Tariq.
嗨 嗨 塔里克
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, bro, let's go to that party
伙计 我们去你说的
you was telling me about.
那个派对吧
Fuck yeah, dude. Let's go.
没问题 我们走
Get the fuck out of here.
他妈的滚开
Seriously!
我说真的
So what do you think we should do about Frank?
你觉得我们该拿弗兰克怎么办
Well, family first, right?
家庭优先 对吧
That's what you taught us.
你这么教的我们
So shouldn't we just give him benefit of the doubt?
我们不该暂且相信他吗
There's a difference between family and blood, D.
家人和血缘是不一样的 D
Not everyone can be trusted.
不是所有人都能信任
Or did you think about why he got out so early
你想没想为什么他出来的这么早
and your dad ain't tell us?
但你♥爸♥却没告诉我们
No, but how do we find out? We can't just ask him.
没有 但是我们怎么能知道呢 又不能直接问他
I can't.
我不能
He might tell you, though.
他有可能告诉你
Did you see the way he was looking at you?
你看到他看你的眼神了吗
That look means you have power over him.
说明你能控制他
And I want you to be able to see what these signs are,
我想让你观察各种征兆
'cause if he's useful to us,
因为如果他对我们有用
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表