剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
but that doesn't mean that I liked it.
可并不意味着我有意那么做
Haven't you ever done anything you had to do,
你就没有过迫不得已的时候吗
even if it was the last thing you wanted to do?
哪怕不情愿 也不得不做
Yep.
有过
You can trust me, Tariq.
你可以信任我 塔里克
We're the same.
我们是一种人
We both do what needs to be done.
都要做必须去做的事
I didn't mean for you to see that.
我不是故意让你看到的
You don't need yours tonight.
今晚你不需要你那把
You're safe with me.
和我在一起 你很安全
Hi. This is Professor Carrie Milgram.
你好 我是凯莉·米尔格拉姆教授
It's about fucking time.
你丫的可算到了
Damn, Dru.
我去 德鲁
I gotta come all the way up to the BX.
我大老远跑到布朗克斯区
Not even giving me a full re-up.
怎么就不能让我一次上满货
Things been a little shaky since D.C. Joe went missing.
DC乔失踪以后 情况不太稳定
Plus, I don't make the fucking rules.
而且这规矩又不是我定的
Man, you could've dropped that shit off at campus.
兄弟 你可以把东西直接拿到学校
I look like Postmates to you?
我是你的快递小哥吗
That's your lane, CourseCorrect.
那段归你送 课程纠错
You right.
没错
It is my shit, and we're making a lot of money from it.
是该我跑腿的事 咱们能挣不少钱
But nigga, I can't keep coming up here.
但是哥们儿 我不能总过来
I be having shit to do.
我还有一堆破事呢
Well, what the fuck you think I gotta do?
那你♥他♥妈♥打算让我怎么做
I got a life.
我也有我的事
Well, you just sitting here in a motel waiting for me.
你可以找个汽车旅馆等我
Next time I have to travel this far for the re-up,
下次再让我奔这么远来上货
I want some extra.
我可得多拿点
Yeah, that's definitely not...
行啊 那绝对没...
Then we need to work some shit out,
另外咱们还得想个办法
because this was a long-ass journey.
这段路实在是太长了
You know who you have to talk to about changing this.
想解决这个问题 你该知道找谁
I'll do that. You do that.
我去找 你去找
Till then, it is what it is.
解决之前 还是这样
Finally.
可来了
Wait.
等一下
We should focus on business.
先谈生意
A'ight. You got the coke?
好吧 带可♥卡♥因♥了吗
Where the customers at?
客户呢
All right, so, boom.
行嘞 哒啷
It's Parents' Weekend, right?
家长陪读周末 对吧
So, basically, seeing someone with their parents
总的来说 观察学生和父母的状态
lets you know everything you need to know about them.
就能掌握了解他们的信息
Now, some kids at Stansfield got perfect parents
斯坦斯菲尔德里有些孩子有很好的父母
and can't wait to be reunited.
他们迫不及待要一家人团聚
But most kids fucking hate their families.
但大部分人厌烦自己的家人
Having them around is a reminder
家人在身边就是在提醒这些学生
that these college kids ain't adults yet
他们还不是成年人
and they still under their parents' thumbs.
依然受制于父母
I paid for the damn thing.
花的是老子的钱
Well, you got divorced moms and dads
还有不得不待在一个房♥间的
in the same room together, jealous siblings acting out.
离异双亲 发泄羡慕嫉妒恨的手足
That's why your grades are so low!
所以你的成绩这么差
And with them around,
有这些人在
students can't turn up in the time they most want to.
学生调整不好自己的状态
We'll target the computer science, pre-law,
我们主要针对计算机科学 法律预科
the econ kids.
以及经济学专业的人
Those are the ones most overworked,
这些人课业沉重
and their parents being here means less time to study.
父母的出现意味着学习时间缩水
Gotta flirt with the bag boys at the grocery store?
就想着跟杂货店的伙计打情骂俏
And that's where you come in.
这就是你挣钱的好机会
Well, excuse me for trying to live a little.
我也是想调剂调剂学习生活
You look like you need this.
你好像需要这个
These kids not about to leave campus to get some coke,
这些学生仔不能外出去买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
so they gonna pay airport prices.
所以他们就得承受高价
For someone who's not dealing,
对于某些不做买♥♥卖♥♥的人来说
you sure know the lay of the land here.
你是相当了解市场
You know, I made it my business to look around
其实我把观察情况当做必做功课
just in case I change my mind.
万一我改主意了呢
I guess I changed it for you.
我看我已经让你改主意了
You know, it's a good thing you don't go here,
还好你没来这里上学
'cause I wouldn't get no work done.
不然我哪有心思学习
We're gonna work.
那咱们就好好做事
Later.
先干起来
Think you're better off single, Brayden.
我看你单着挺好 布雷登
When I was an undergraduate, I kept a scoreboard.
我上本科那会儿 可是有个记分牌的
Bobby. Relax.
鲍比 没事
This was all before we met.
都是咱们认识以前的事
Who do you think taught Trace?
你以为塔斯的本事谁教的
I be stuntin' Like my daddy
# 像老爹一样牛逼 #
Stuntin', stuntin' Like my daddy
# 像老爹一样牛逼 #
What?
闹呢
Is it, like, 2006, Trace?
假装二零零六年呢 塔斯
What in the actual fuck is happening right now?
这都他妈扯什么咸淡呢
Two glasses wasn't enough?
喝两杯了 还不够
Oh, it was before your joyride down memory lane.
本来够 你一开始放飞自我 追忆往事 就不够了
Oh, I'm sorry.
那抱歉了
I didn't realize reliving my glory days was a crime.
没想到重温辉煌岁月也是错
"Glory days"?
辉煌岁月是吗
Like last year with your assistant?
去年和你小助理那段算吗
You're a walking #MeToo, Bobby.
你就是现实版的性侵老板 鲍比
Well, maybe if I was more stimulated at home,
是嘛 那可能是因为我在家不够亢奋
I wouldn't need to entertain those girls at work.
不得不找女职员乐呵乐呵
Always an excuse for everything.
这借口你能用一辈子
And you wonder where Becca gets it from.
看出来贝卡遗传的谁了吗
What's going on with Trace?
塔斯怎么了
Oh, we did a few lines earlier.
我们刚才吸了几条
Um, once his high wears off,
不怕 等他过劲儿了
he'll be back to his normal douchebag self.
就又是平常那个纯种二♥逼♥了
Where the fuck did you get coke?
你们他妈哪里搞的粉
Ha! Nice try, Skids. Find your own drugs.
我去 好套路啊 衰仔 自己找去
Hold the fuck still.
别动
Here, I got it. Don't worry about it.
这里 我来弄 你甭管了
What the fuck, man? Take that shit.
干♥他♥妈什么呀 都他妈你弄吧
There you go. Nice and pretty.
好了 帅呆酷毙
Yo, why am I trying to kill this nigga again?
我说 让我♥干♥掉那厮 是为什么来着
Wait, you scary now? Man, come on.
不是吧 你现在尿了 哥们儿 住嘴吧
Barz ain't scary, man. He's a motherfucking soldier.
巴兹可不怕 他是他妈干将
Yo, he told you.
听着 他告诉过你
This kid Tariq is our competition.
那个叫塔里克的孩子抢咱们生意
That's right. He tutors my cousin.
说得对 他辅♥导♥我表弟功课
And once he saw how reckless and wild
在他发现你们线上卖♥♥货
y'all was moving online,
有多鲁莽多狂野后
he convinced Monet to drop y'all and only deal with him.
他说服莫奈放弃你们 只和他做生意
He said GTG was bad for business.
他还说GTG对生意不利
Fuck that. Yeah, fuck that.
去他妈的 没错 去他妈的
Soft-ass tutor nigga took food off our plate, Barz.
那欠抽的货嚼舌头 要从咱们碗里抢肉吃 巴兹
Gotta go handle that shit.
你得弄丫挺的
Look, you'll be able
拿着 回头用这个
to get through the metal detectors with this.
进门的时候金属探测仪测不出来
Hey, remember, you're on a college campus,
嗨 记着 你是在校园里
so don't do it until you have him cornered, alone,
除非你把他独自带到无人的角落
with no witnesses, okay?
否则不要动手 好吗
There's gonna be a lot of white folks up there,
那地方会有一群白皮出现
so the police will pull up on your ass in a heartbeat.
马上就会引来警♥察♥收拾你的
And then text me on the burner when it's done.
结束了给我短♥信♥
Ayo.
嗨
Finish this shit.
把事做好
Yo, I can't believe we made 50K that fast.
我简直不敢相信 这么快就挣了五万
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表