剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
No!
没有
Did you arrange murders or sell drugs?
你筹划过谋杀或贩毒吗
For James and Tommy?
为詹姆斯和汤米吗
Why are you asking for clarification?
你为什么要求澄清问题
Did you sell drugs or arrange murders
你为你丈夫或汤姆斯·帕特里克·伊根
for your husband or for Thomas Patrick Egan?
贩过毒或筹划过谋杀吗
No.
没有
Then you're not the queenpin.
那你就不是犯罪集团头目了
And Saxe knows that.
这一点萨克斯知道
And yet he was ready with an arrest warrant.
可他还是备好了一张逮捕令
Something's going on here that we don't understand.
这里面发生了一些我们不理解的事情
They're charging too high.
他们控诉的罪名太重了
It's not about what they're charging.
重点不是他们控诉了什么罪
It's about why.
而是为什么
Fuck.
靠
Yo, my nigga, how you got all this fly-ass gear?
哥们 你是怎么弄到这些高大上装备的
I thought college players can't make money from ball.
我以为大学球员打球是不赚钱的
My Auntie Monet takes care of me
我家莫奈姨给的钱 她照顾我
so I can focus on the court.
我才能专心打球
I'm actually headed back out there tonight.
我今晚要回家里一趟
She got something for me to pick up.
她有东西要我去拿一下
So you can have the room to yourself, you know,
今晚宿舍就全归你一人啦
if you want to bring a girl home.
没准你想带妹子回来呢
Hey, I'm just saying.
就这么一说嘛
Nah, you think I could pull up for dinner later, though?
没啦 你觉得我晚点能过去吃饭吗
Damn, you sick of the dining hall already?
我去 这么快就吃腻食堂啦
That shit is wack, bro.
兄弟 那能算吃的嘛
Shit, I'll ask her, you know, see if it's cool.
靠 我问问她 看行不行
I gotta go meet Professor Milgram later.
我待会要去见米尔格拉姆教授了
Whoo, bitch is fine as a motherfucker.
哟 那妞超级正点啊
Yo, you got that Moby-Dick shit?
那什么 《白鲸记》那玩意儿你写好没
You crazy, man. Yeah, I do.
看把你狂的 必须写好了啊
Yo, make sure you read this shit.
一定要看啊
She be asking questions.
她会提问的
You don't want to blow our shit up.
你可别把咱这事暴露了
Yeah, I'll read it.
嗯 我会看的
Man, I'm for real. Like, really read it, bro.
我说真的啊 哥们 一定要看
I got you.
懂的懂的
And don't forget to call your auntie too.
别忘了跟你姨打电♥话♥
I got you!
明白
Yes, Ashley.
艾希莉 请讲
Herbert took Pip under his wing
赫伯特照顾皮普
and taught him how to be a gentleman.
教他如何成为一名绅士
But then Uncle Pumblechook was out there
但是还有个潘波趣舅舅
trying to take all the credit for Pip's success,
努力把皮普的成功 归功于自己
and he ain't have nothing to do with it,
实际上他什么作用也没起
just like a motherfucking white man.
白人都他妈这德行
I wish a nigga would with his stupid-ass name.
真希望哪个老黑能起这么个滑稽名字
Um...
呵呵...
Um, what?
你呵呵个甚
You got something in your throat?
嗓子里塞鸡毛了吧
'Cause I know you ain't about to say something.
我觉得你好像也说不出什么来
Never mind. That's a big opinion
懒得说了 正经名字都没有一个
from someone who doesn't have a real name.
倒是特别爱侃侃而谈
Nope. Excuse me?
完了 你说什么呢
That's right. I don't got a real name.
没错 我的正经名字不是一个
I got two.
而是两个
Bruce plus Shaundria, which equals BruShaundria.
布鲁斯加香德拉 也可以叫我布鲁香德拉
But the first rule of business is to mind
不过出来混的第一条原则就是
your motherfucking own, Richard.
少他妈管闲事 理查德
Thank you for enlightening us, Miss Carmichael.
感谢你对大家的指导 卡迈克尔小姐
Okay, class, this is Tariq St. Patrick.
同学们 这位是塔里克·圣帕特里克
He's joining us a bit late, but he proves
是咱们课程的新人 不过他的表现
he deserves to be here, so don't go easy on him.
说明他有资格来上课 所以对他不用客气
Hi. What's up?
你好 你好
Tariq,
塔里克
what did you think of Great Expectations?
你对《远大前程》有什么看法
Well, Dickens' choice to make every character
狄更斯的手法是让每个人
do the wrong thing for the right reason
要么好心办坏事 要么就是反过来
and vice versa was very effective
这种构思很有效果
in highlighting the complexities
让无辜与罪孽的交织
between innocence and guilt.
显得复杂而有张力
Well, how-how do you think
那么你会觉得
that applies to Dickens himself, though,
这也同样适用于狄更斯本人吗
like his choice to change the ending of the book?
比如说他选择改变故事的结局
Why do you think he changed it?
你认为他为什么做出了改变
Well, I...
这个嘛...
Didn't finish the book...
还没看完吧...
again?
不是第一次了
We warned you this course was rigorous, Tariq.
我们警告过你了 塔里克 这门课并不轻松
Now, if you can't keep up,
如果你不能跟上进度
Stansfield has a number of easier classes you can take.
你可以在斯坦斯菲尔德选修其他简单点的课程
Bloop.
玩显了
Professor Reynolds got time today, y'all.
雷诺兹教授今天着不起急了 同学们
Does anyone else care to respond?
有人能回答我吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to blow you up like that.
没想让你丢脸
It's all right. It's not your fault.
没事 这和你没关系
It's mine.
是我没做好
He was pandering to his audience.
他试图迎合他的支持者
Elaborate please, Richard.
具体说一下 理查德
They think your mom ran the drug business.
他们认为你妈妈贩毒
My mother didn't do any of that.
我母亲从没贩过毒
A'ight? My father did it.
明白吗 都是我父亲干的
That was his business. He was the boss.
他专做毒品生意 是个大毒枭
Exactly what she said.
她和你说的一模一样
That's the truth.
因为这是事实啊
What, you don't believe her?
难道说你不相信她
I don't know what to believe, Tariq.
我不知道能相信什么 塔里克
Your mother didn't tell me she had a history with the Feds.
你母亲可没说过她跟联检办有过往
Neither did you.
你也没说过
I didn't think it mattered.
我以为这不重要
A'ight? That was a local case.
对吧 原本就是个州级案件
Right. Now that Saxe and the Feds
没错 现在萨克斯和联检办
are involved, this is personal.
都把手伸过来 是公报私仇
Okay, what motivation would Saxe have
那好 既然是萨克斯针对你母亲
to target your mother?
他的动机是什么
I honestly don't know.
我真不知道
Right. All right.
那好
I'm going to work the political angle, Tariq,
我负责从政♥治♥角度处理 塔里克
but until I can make this all go away,
但是如果我不能彻底解决
we have to assume that your mother
你母亲就要接受庭审
is going to face a jury,
对这一点要做好准备
which means we need the jury pool to know
也就是一定要让陪审团成员充分认识到
exactly how dangerous and violent your father was.
你父亲生前极度危险 十分暴♥力♥
Hey!
听着
We need you to deliver his eulogy tomorrow
我们需要你利用明天致悼词的机会
and blow his ass up.
对他彻底清算
With him right there in the ground?
你要我在他的墓前诋毁他
It's his legacy or your mom's life, kid.
他的风光跟你妈妈的人生 二选一 小子
Get some balls.
有点胆子好吗
Dude! Where you been?
好哥们儿 你跑哪里去了
You haven't been responding to any of my texts.
也不回我的短♥信♥
I been busy, bro.
忙啊 大哥
Your father's funeral's tomorrow, right?
明天是你父亲的葬礼 对吧
Do you want me to, like, come?
我有必要出席一下不
Fuck no.
快他妈算了吧
I mean, thanks, though.
不过呢 谢谢
It's all good. Hey, you need a hug?
没事的 我说 要不拥抱一下
Come on, bring it in.
敞开心扉 到这里来
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表