剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Why didn't you hit me?
怎么不联♥系♥我
Um, just supporting the basketball team.
来给篮球队加油的
But isn't the game going on right now?
不过现在不是正在比赛吗
Yeah. I'm the one who got played.
是啊 我被人耍了
Tariq?
被塔里克吗
Yeah, he blew me off for some bitch.
嗯 他为了别的妞放我鸽子
Let me guess. Blonde hair, kind of stuck up?
让我猜猜 金发的很傲气的那种
Hey, Hamilton starts in 45 minutes,
嗨 《汉密尔顿》还有四十五分钟就开始了
and you know how Dad gets when he misses the opening.
如果老爸错过了开场 你知道他会怎样的
Thank God. I was looking for you.
谢天谢地 我正在找你呢
Do you have any more of that white stuff?
你还有那些白色东西吗
Get it from your brother's best friend.
可以找你哥哥的好朋友要
I'm sure he has more left over.
我很确定他还剩一些呢
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Tariq was selling coke with you?
塔里克和你一起卖♥♥白粉
Yeah. He sold me, all right.
嗯 他卖♥♥给我的 好吗
Uh, tell Tariq he can suck my dick.
转告塔里克 去死吧
Hey, turn up! Zeke Cross!
来啦 齐克·克罗斯
We need you on the Knicks next year, baby!
亲爱的 明年的尼克斯篮球队需要你
Hey. Drinks on me tonight, fellas.
嗨 哥几个 今晚我买♥♥单
Word? Top shelf?
一言为定 那喝最好的
I'm about to be on my Ciroc Obama shit in here.
我要在这里把诗洛珂·奥巴马喝饱
Y'all niggas gonna make me broke.
你们这群家伙要喝穷我啊
They're not gonna charge you anyway, First Round.
他们第一轮是不会收你的钱的
They want you to come back with your little NBA friends
他们希望你加入NBA以后 会带更多
when you hit the league.
NBA的小伙伴们过来
Bottle service all night.
整晚都提供瓶装酒
Y'all stupid.
你们这群傻子
Get it! Get it!
再来 再来
Yo, Ev, you good?
埃弗 怎么了
Yeah, I'm good. Come on, bro.
没什么 嗨起来 哥们
Look where we at, man.
看看我们在哪儿
What's up, Dru?
你好啊 德鲁
Nah, we at the club. Just me and some teammates.
没 我们在俱乐部 就我和几个队友
Yeah, you should come through
好啊 你也过来吧
if you can, uh, get away from Monet.
只要你能躲开莫奈哦
Let's get it.
我们上
All right, that's it. That's it. I'm done.
好了 就这样 就这样了 我不喝了
Come on, man. Hey, nah, man.
别啊 兄弟 喂 不行
Come on, we got shoot around tomorrow.
我们明天还要打球呢
No, we got shoot around tomorrow.
不 打球的是我们
You got interviews on ESPN and shit.
你要去娱乐与体育节目电视网做采访
And shout-out your point guard
当众问候一下你的控球后卫哈
for dropping you all them dimes.
帮你拿了多少分啊
Stop playing, hey?
别玩了 成不
We got-we got a bunch of games left.
我们还有很多场比赛要打
Shit, if I dropped 40 on prime time,
要是我黄金时段没拿到四十分
I'd wrap my ass in Bubble Wrap
就只能在边上玩泡泡纸
till the commissioner calls my name.
等总干事叫我名字了
Didn't I see you on TV today? Me?
我今天在电视上看到你了吗 我吗
Nah, but you did see my boys here.
没 但你看到我兄弟们了
If you got love, show it to them.
有看对眼的 就带走好好招待
Yo, Ev, that's you, man.
埃弗 到你了啊 兄弟
You ain't get no pussy all season.
你整个赛季都没爽一下了
What's up, Ma?
美女你好啊
I noticed you noticing me.
我发现你在看我
You kind of short... but cute, though.
你有点矮... 不过也挺可爱
Come on. Aw, yeah.
来吧 哇
Cuzzo! You made it. Yeah.
老表 你来啦 是啊
Y'all turning up already, huh?
你们都开始嗨了啊
Hey, man, it's a celebration. You need to catch up.
兄弟 这是庆功会 你要嗨起来
The whole crew out.
全员出动啊
Yeah.
嗯
But y'all ain't got no champagne.
你们都没整点香槟
I'm gonna be back.
我去去就回
Hey, let's get it.
拿点来
Good lookin' out!
找点好的
What do you want? I just wanted to talk.
你要怎样 我只想谈谈
I didn't answer your call for a reason.
我没接你电♥话♥是有原因的
So I gotta keep pretending I don't know you
所以我们见面的时候 我要继续
when we see each other?
假装不认识你吗
You making it sound like you ran into me here, Dru.
说的好像是碰巧偶遇我的 德鲁
Come on.
可别装了
I know you called Zeke, looking for me.
我知道你给齐克打电♥话♥找我
So what the fuck is up?
你到底想干嘛
I like the other you better. This one's a fucking asshole.
我更喜欢另一个你 现在的你就是个混♥蛋♥
Man, you don't even know me.
你根本不了解我
I'm trying, but you won't let me.
我想了解啊 但你不让
Because I'm trying to make the league, Dru.
因为我想进联赛 德鲁
But you keep trying to blow up my life
可你一直想搞砸我的人生
and turn me into a fucking symbol.
把我变成个垃圾象征物
I just want you to be real with me.
我只希望你和我坦诚相待
You wanna be real? Fine. Let's go outside.
想坦诚相待吗 好啊 我们出去
Outside? For what? So you can hide?
出去 为什么 出去你就能躲起来了吗
That's all you fucking do is hide.
你就会躲
Hide from me, hide from your team,
躲我 躲你的球队
hide from the fucking world. You're right, okay?
躲这个该死的世界 你说对了 好吗
You're right.
你说对了
I hide.
我就是躲
Man, not everybody's family is like yours, okay?
不是所有人的家庭都和你的一样 好吗
Not everybody accepts me for myself.
不是所有人都能接受真实的我
And it's hard being myself, okay?
做真实的我很难 好吗
But I am trying.
可我尽力了
Okay? I'm trying.
好吗 我尽力了
Yo, fuck the ride at? Forget the ride.
车在哪呢 可别想着坐车了
We need to run them drinks off anyway.
都跑起来 把酒精消耗掉
Come on. Don't let me see you dragging.
快点 别掉链子
So your family ain't show up for the big game?
你家人没来看大赛吗
Dad wanted me to go to Yale.
我爸希望我去上耶鲁
So he probably rooted against me today.
他今天估计会唱衰我们球队
Just so you know,
就跟你说一声
my family ain't a cakewalk neither.
我家里人也没那么好说话
Keep wanting me to be something I'm not.
总希望我变成另一种人
What they want you to be?
他们希望你成为什么人
More like them.
更像他们一样
Yo, I'm trying to eat, man.
我还想吃点东西
Halal cart right around the corner.
清♥真♥食品车就在拐角那儿
And they got that fire sauce. Come on.
他们有那种辣酱 来
Hey, Zeke Cross. Hey, what's good, fam?
齐克·克罗斯 你好啊 大名人
Can I get a picture?
能拍张照吗
I got you, fam. Appreciate it, man.
好了 大名人 谢了 兄弟
Zeke.
齐克
Yo, Zeke! Yo, what the fuck?
齐克 什么鬼
He ain't got nothing to do with this, man.
生意的事和他没关系
Oh, they do now.
现在有关系了
See, y'all Tejadas think GTG ain't got no code,
你们特哈达家的都以为GTG帮没信条
but we take that "eye for an eye" shit to the grave.
但我们秉承"以眼还眼"的思想 深入骨髓
Guap. Guap. Hey, listen. Chill.
瓜浦 瓜浦 冷静
You want back in the game, right?
你想回场子 是吗
Right? I can do that.
是吗 我能做到
But only if you fall the fuck back right now.
只要你现在就收手
Ain't about being in no game, man.
不是出局的原因
This is about Cane sending my young boy Barz into a trap.
而是因为凯恩下套 害了我小弟兄巴兹
All that passion, all that energy, dead and gone.
那么激♥情♥鲜活的生命 就这么没了
So now I'm about do the same shit to y'all.
所以现在我要你们血债血偿
If you gonna do some shit...
如果你要人付出代价...
do it to me.
就冲我来
Nah.
不
This will hurt Monet way more
这比杀了莫奈的基佬儿子
than killing her faggot-ass son.
更能让她心痛
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表